Name: Siren
Server: Zatoishwan International 2.0
Times to be reached: Monday from 15pm to 22pm
Request: Black screen in Iop Temple

0 0
Score : 447

Name: Momo
Server: Zatoïswan
Times to be reached: Any time. My character is always online because of the bug.
Request: I'm stuck in a perc fight with no attackers. Please teleport me somewhere else. Thank you.

0 0
Score : 962

Name: Stephen
Server: Zatoishwan International 2.0
Times to be reached: 1pm - 10pm GMT+0
Request: Black Screen of Death upon entering the Iop Temple.

0 0
Score : 101

Name: Figu
Server: Aermyne International 2.0
Times to be reached: 24 hours. Mostly between 8am-11pm eastern
Request: Black Screen of Death upon entering the Iop Temple. Current map: 16/3 (mapid: 17047555).

Day 2 and still waiting

Since its obvious no attention is being paid to this, I will try and get as many people stuck in this bug as possible. Already got 12 people and working on more. Maybe if they notice everyone is shouting help black map they will finally do something instead of trying to figure out how they will waste our time.

MOD EDIT: None of the MOD's here has MOD power on Aermyne.

0 0
Score : 2

Name: Stottko
Server: Zatoishwan
Times to be reached: Monday-Friday 3pm to 6pm and in the weekend 10am to 3pm
Request: I'm stuck in [2/2] in the house, second floor, in a blackscreen.

Thanks for helping

0 0
Score : 87

Name: Neko-san
Server: Zatoiswan
Times to be reached: 6 december
Request: i have black screen when i`m exiting from house in [0/-2]... when i type "/mapid" it says "Current map: 5/0 (mapid: 7604736)". please help

0 0
Score : 151

Name: Itwiz
Server: Zatoiswan
Times to be reached: most of the time, most days of the week (send a message in game to one of the following: Zabuza, Pandora, Masochist)
Request: I'm stuck in the Iop temple on a glitched map. Please help me get out! (black screen of death)

Mod edit
Has been saved by one of our kind Mods <3

0 0
Score : 3019

Ok im going to spend some time on this new server and attempt to kano you guys who are stuck.

Ive not tried this though on 2.0 as , like you the players , we also are having problems getting about too

Im planning to get to this at around 3-4pm GMT+0

Themis x

0 0
Score : 6

Yes! I Wil be online on Mizu until hes unstuck ;D

0 0
Score : 112

Name - Leviatan
Server - Zatoiswan
pos - [1,-34]

HELP PLEASE IM ONLINE

sorted - themis

0 0
Score : 150
EpicKittyKat|2009-12-05 15:54:00
Serwer: Zatoishwan
Name: Okoi, Palm-Tree(Name of non-stuck character)
Times 10am to 10pm -5GMT
Request: Stuck in [16,3] when moving out iop temple (black screen). Simply wish for a move, hoping for a quick response.

Bump... Been almost two days now.
0 0
Score : 11

Server: zatoishwan

In-game name: appelsap (the character with the black screen) or omas-schijt (my little brother's account)

time during which i can be contacted: i am online right now *sunday 6th december 19:44 PM (i live in amsterdam dont exactly know what GMT that is)* and on every day around 17:00 PM

issue: as you might have noticed behind my characters name i have an issue with dofus that when i log in there is a black screen and i cant do anything.

i hope this suffices.

0 0
Score : 2

name: Korean
Request: Black Screen of Death upon entering the Iop Temple. Current map: 16/3 (mapid: 17047555).
PLS HELP-ME

0 0
Score : 426

yeah, I'm kinda stuck too...... black screen
Time to be reached: Probably until i'm moved...
In-game name: Akuzimo
Server: Aermyne

Sorted - Themis

0 0
Score : 3271

If you are stuck in Dofus 2.0 and need a moderator to free you, please post in this thread. Do not use the 1.29 Contact a Moderator thread. Thanks.

0 0
Score : 96

hey, i'm stuck !

I went to the iop temple and when I came out I got stuck in a black screen map , where when you typed %pos% it says [16,3] which doesn't seem to be an existent map.

my character name is Corrupted-Fate .
Server is Zatoishwan
Time to be reached (for me) : 3 pm to 8 pm United states pacific time is best.

It's now 7:47 pm US pacific time, 4:47 game time (/time) and 5:47 forum time (for me) . i'm still on and looking to be freed! and so are the others!

others stuck in there with me are:

->Blazin-caucasian
->enternal-storm
->bloody-ace

well, we had a productive conversation together in the darkness and emptiness about our lives and how terrible it was being stuck there and stuff so it would be nice if we could be freed!!!

0 0

sever name : aermyne
charecters name : Midnight-Whip
Time zone : Eastern Standard Time United states ill be on around 3:30-4:30 every day
place : iop temple

0 0
Score : 4

I went to the iop temple and when I came out I got stuck in a black screen map , where when you typed %pos% it says [16,3] which doesn't seem to be an existent map.

plz help us

character name :Enternal-Storm
Sever:Zatoïshwan

Also character with me
Corrupted-Fate
Blazin-Caucasian

i'll be always on 3pm-9pm on united states

0 0

-UPDATE-

We're still stuck at [16,3] (upon coming out of iop temple we got stuck on a Black Screen map)

Server: Zatoishwan
Character name: Corrupted-Fate
Others in here:
->Blazin-caucasian
->enternal-storm
->bloody-ace

Welcome our newest member: Jerky, to the world of sorrow and darkness.

it's now 5:00 game time and we'd like to be freed thanks!

Time to be reached (for me) : 3 pm to 9 pm United states pacific time
(00:00-6:00 dofus time)
(Updated)

0 0
Score : 101

name: Figu
PLS HELP-ME

0 0