FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

compensations for excessive problems

By TrunksZevahc - SUBSCRIBER - December 10, 2009, 00:16:41

Ive been a paying customer for near 3 years now, All this crap on dofus 2.0 is really some bull.

I have been blakc screened for days, booted of game multiple times. and cant even see my pets hp to keep it alive.

Continiously I am beeing let down by a game I pay for every year.
Im pretty sickened with the results of the lack of help we get on the game and am thinking we deserve a compensation.
Ive lost near a month of p2p so far which is pretty much me paying for nothing.

Wonder how many other people share this view. Vote away.

0 0
Reactions 3

Problems and Solutions is a place to ask other players for help with technical issues, not a place to "vote" on what you think the Admins should do. If you want to comment on the game as it stands, that's a topic for the you already have a topic in the Remarks section.

-DS-

Score : 597
[MOD]Raiu|2009-12-10 01:05:00

Problems and Solutions is a place to ask other players for help with technical issues, not a place to "vote" on what you think the Admins should do. If you want to comment on the game as it stands, that's a topic for the you already have a topic in the Remarks section.

-DS-

Aparently no point in reporting problems, Seeing as no one comes to help aparently.
Im still black screened and I reported it more then once.
0 0

You also "reported" it by giving the bare minimum of information. Saying "I'm paying to not play" yet again doesn't help. Giving what times you can be found online (a detail which you omitted) does.

-DS-