FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dofus Ladder

By Julie-Suki May 19, 2010, 04:05:02

I have been using the Dofus Ladder a lot recently, both the Ranking and the Versus. I live in Europe so my general time is GMT+0/1. In the last couple days, I have slightly stayed later than usual, and I find difficulty in using the Ladder service. There is something wrong with it, as I try to search up people's names, and nothing happens. I have made the attempt to try using it day after day, and each time I realize the service stops working after midnight. Could it be that the database linked to this service is closed after Ankama working hours or is this a display problem?

Any other peoples' input are welcome, if anyone know anything about this please leave a reply.

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 707

If I'm not mistaken then the ladder gets updated on the time you mentioned which is probably why it's not working.

0 0
Score : 145

Anyone know how long does the ladder need to get updated? It stops working right after midnight 12 a.m. sharp. Once after a long movie night, I checked back at the ladder around 2 a.m in the morning and the ladder still didn't work. <_

0 0
Respond to this thread