FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Massive Disconnection

By aKa-Killah July 25, 2010, 06:53:31

I've been having the exact same problems as the previous people to post about this recent disconnection.
It was occurring about two weeks ago, but got partially fixed during reboot. Also happened to my account only on server Aermyne

The problem is so bad right now, I have to wait about 5 minutes so my account functions at all, and even then, I'm disconnected within 2 minutes.
I'm not asking for any solutions because I know there's none (even switching ports), I'm just curious if anyone knows the actual reasoning over the disconnection of specific accounts.

Is our download or dofus updater not working?
is our internet connection weak enough to not be able to support this game?

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 381

dofus is a 2d game even dial up can support this game.

i have already tried every possible method none works My list is too long to type up again so i just wont post it.

0 0
Score : 502

Alright thanks for the feedback.

Just disconnected 3x in a row in a PvP match on an important move and lost.
Ridiculous :/

0 0
Score : 381

ive dced about 13 times in under 2 miuntes yesterday

0 0
Score : 502

So finally I really can only pin-point one consistent factor that causes the disconnection.

That being I only get massive disconnections when it's the peak time for my server (when most people are playing), so just out of the blue, I'm going to say that the server is reaching it's max log ins and begins to malfunction and kick other people out. Now why the server only kicks out specific accounts remains a mystery to me.

Then again, the entire problem leaves me clueless ^^'

0 0
Score : 109

still i have this same big problem with massive dc :/ its so terrible, sometimes i can't even login in, because i get instant dc lol :/ And everything happend to me after last maintenance, that's why i have hope, next main will fix my problem.
I tried everything, like clearing the caches, switching ports, playing on low details, i checked my PC and my Network, i even reinstalled windows lol, still nothing :/

And weird is, most of dc are before my turns, and now, the funniest thing, i don't have any dc on my alt who's on another account lol

edit
Yupiii, Im so happy, this last Maintenance fixed my problem with dc biggrin
*big hugs*

0 0
Respond to this thread