FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

osa is suck, we wont pay it anymore.

By linz February 26, 2006, 10:27:51

weaker than weakest is my slogan, im lv 67 osa, but i think im not going to pay this crap anymore.
âwe dun hv range ( thowing tofu? 20 damage each?) , n we need at lest 5ap to spell any summon.

âwe dun hv +ap +mp even a heal doll on ourselves..
look at sadidas, they can summon 2 doll at once, y we cant? so whos the summoner?

âwe can't invisable, +damage then how to stay close to spell our poc?
even a feca, they hv a burn spell just like poc, but they hv more range to do it, n wont get hurt when they get close to the target.

n no one like to summon tofu or boar or sumthing to lag the fight, only we can do is poc, even we dun hv good range... but well, now u make it crap than ever, this spell is a only damage we can do.

b4 update, i can do 90above normal damage, 13x on fungi when i was lv65... now, area effect n low damage its really pissed me off. n dun forget its cost 5ap, we just hv one hit man~

everyone know osa is the weakest on dofus, but no one care, im sick of it, n im not going to make a new char to match up yr suck update.

we are payer , player not begger. u make a char but u dun care abt it, y not just delete this class?

n sry to my bad english, hope u can understand wt im talking abt, i really cant take it anymore, every osa they are drepessed, even hes over lv100... so how abt us?

n who will gonna rise up tofu n gob to lv6 when hes lv109?? stop kidding!

0 0
Reactions 80
Score : 182

Yes, I am thinking the same thing my high lvl osa friends are talking about it to. I am a lvl 53 osa and about to hit lvl 54. B4 when i herd of POTC i was excited to get it. Now the only good attack spell that osa get has been weakend and all that time and effort wasted for a attack that was once a great attack but now isnt. I was so pissed and dissapointed when I herd about this Linz in right osa are now weaker that weak.

0 0
Score : 76

I agree with Linz. They shouldn't have nerfed PoC. =(

0 0
Score : 1243

Sadidas can summon two and you can't? Have you even looked at the dolls that Sadidas can summon? The only decent ones are Sacrificed, Inflatable, and Ultra Powerful. Ultra Powerful's at L100, so it's irrelevant to your little "rant". Sacificed Doll has only 3MP and 25 base HP, meaning that unless you're close ranged, it's most likely never to even touch the opponent. As for Inflatable, it costs 5AP to summon; the same as your Tofu. And besides, all of our dolls have at least a 2 turn cool down on summonings, therefore if you summon 2 on a turn, chances are, you won't be able to do that again next turn. While Osas have how many types of summonings? Let's list them:

• Tofu
  • Gobball
  • Prespic (this one's useless, but still a summoning)
  • Boar

And later Magus Bwork, Crackler, and Red Wyrmling.

How are you weak? If you're feeling that you're weaker than others, perhaps you screwed up on your equipment or you screwed up on your stats.
0 0
Score : 84

I understand what she means. I quit playing an osa because I didn't like the class and switched to playing a Sadida. I much rather have a sac doll which does significant damage and inflatable on my side than the osa summons. I've been saved many times from the healing effect of the inflatable and find the sac doll very useful since most things that attack like to get close. I always found prespics to be hit or miss, mostly useless, even the maddoll is better than the prespic.

I think what her frustration is comes from PoC being one of the only really "quick" damaging mid-level osa spells and it now has less damage. Yeah, osas will rock at higher level, but stuck in the mid level zone with a tofu biting and gob hopping around can get pretty sad.

I hope you stick with it and keep playing, I think you will be pretty happy to have the high level summons on your side.

0 0
Score : 70

well i got news for u...
have u ever seen boar lvl 5?
hes doing as much dmg as gobb lvl 5 can do...
tofu... only 15 dmg per turn!!! 15!!

tofu in lvl 5 u can summon 1 in turn... gobb and boar only after 6 turns...
and all those have low hp... any1 can kill in 1 turn... maybe 2...
prespic... almost useless aginst monsters cuz most of em have 60% res to lost ap...
also... osa are int base... before the upd my osa could do 100 - 200+ dmg with pok...
now its 60 - 150... 150 if u have lucky...
its totally lame...

0 0
Score : 3

I'm a lvl 48 osa and I'm dissapointed with what has been done to POC but I'm not out of the game yet. I have range with leek pie and I'm really big on close attack with hammer, but the biggest thing for me is if I get into trouble, with most creatures. I can summon a hord of tofu to attack/distract it. With 4 tofu out plus close attack I can do over 150 a round. With kwaks they will always attack the tofu and not me. Many times the only way I lived is because the creature attacks my summons and not me. Now this is weid because I don't like to summon, but it's nice having them cause I know I've always got several friends if I get into trouble.

Now sadidas do have mass bramble with can kinda be compaired to poc but I use leek pie and striking and those are both useless unless you have an int build, and who would build an int sadida? So if you want a nice area attack on an int build character, than osa is the only way to go I think.

0 0
Score : 207

Im only a level 17 Osa right now, but how exactly is it Sadida are better summoners? Ever? The Dolls are junk compared to our summons, even the best ones they get dont hold a candle to ours smile And if you cant summon more than one creature, do you not use the spell to increase summoning or use +summoning items? at 17 Im summoning a gobball, tofu and prespic (cause I like having one of each! so there) and PoC was barely nerfed, check other parts of the forums for explainations of the AoE nerf's effects. Anyways, imho Osa' are awesome, people are just prejudice against us because we can sit back and let our summons do the work tongue and for those who complain about our summons, you obviously arent tactics or rpg veterans as any extra damage and any less damage you take when they act as the meatshields is a GOOD thing. Anyways. The End.

0 0
Score : 936

Wha?
Osa's are complaining? Come on, summon spam, how is that not..tofu, one of your summons, you just stand back, let them to all the work. When you see the guy getting closer, boar, or gob, bam. Prespic, when you summon up to 3, you can devestate anyone's ap. Come on...

0 0
Score : 662

Sadly i must totally agree, and no it doesn't get better later. Even with 10 ap and crack and wyrm I can't touch the dmg of the upper lvl sadidas. Part of the problem is that our spells frankly cost too much ap for the dmg. Look at lvl 6 bramble same dmg basically as lvl 6 ghostly, but it costs 3ap while ghostly cost 4, which means a sadi can cast 3x while an osa only 2 (i've not seen anyone with 12ap). Our punch is 5ap, and most can't achieve 10ap (though it is doable as early as lvl 67 while maintaining reasonable power). The reason our direct attacks were supposed to be weak was because we're intended to rely on our summons. The problem is they have too many monsters and player than can 1 hit our summons or spells like abolish which out right kill them (even the wyrm instantly dies). And the fact that the summons have an IQ of 2 most of the time.

If punch were 4ap and ghostly 3ap, it would go a long way toward rebalancing us, but as it is, yes we're weak compared to other classes.

The other major problem is that 90% of all weapons are neutral based and you can't even dream of risking a maging of the upper lvl equipment to fire, so this is another adv the str classes have over us, they can use all the high stated items and a weapon skill to totally devastate us in dmg. And ironically, it's all those stats on the neutral weapons that make forgemaging them nearly impossible. But even if you did succeed you still only have 80% of their power where as the str classes get 100%.

The other way to rebalance would be to make str effect earth dmg only, and %dmg be the only neutral boosting effect, that way all neutral dmg items must be maged regardless of class.

Oh and for the love of god do not bring up magus as an osa adv. OMG WOW a lvl 80 spell that runs to the corner and tofu spams!!! And when he does decide to lightening strike he's just as likely to hit you as the enemy! Gimme a break, there's a reason you dont' see any high lvl summoners cast him ever.

0 0
Citation
Wha?
Osa's are complaining? Come on, summon spam, how is that not..tofu, one of your summons, you just stand back, let them to all the work. When you see the guy getting closer, boar, or gob, bam. Prespic, when you summon up to 3, you can devestate anyone's ap. Come on...

Ok so when im battling a treechnid mob and im just should summon tofus. When after a while the treechnids regen. 15 turns later treechnid will regen again and the tofus just keep on dieing and attacking the arachnies. Yes tofu spam realy works at a time like that, just let the tofu attack the treechnid and let the treechnid regen.
0 0
Citation
! weaker than weakest is my slogan, im lv 67 osa, but i think im not going to pay this crap anymore.

âwe dun hv range ( thowing tofu? 20 damage each?) , n we need at lest 5ap to spell any summon.

look at sadidas, they can summon 2 doll at once, y we cant? so whos the summoner?

even a feca, they hv a burn spell just like poc, but they hv more range to do it, n wont get hurt when they get close to the target.

n no one like to summon tofu or boar or sumthing to lag the fight, only we can do is poc, even we dun hv good range... but well, now u make it crap than ever, this spell is a only damage we can do.

b4 update, i can do 90above normal damage, 13x on fungi when i was lv65... now, area effect n low damage its really pissed me off. n dun forget its cost 5ap, we just hv one hit man~

everyone know osa is the weakest on dofus, but no one care, im sick of it, n im not going to make a new char to match up yr suck update.

we are payer , player not begger. u make a char but u dun care abt it, y not just delete this class?

n sry to my bad english, hope u can understand wt im talking abt, i really cant take it anymore, every osa they are drepessed, even hes over lv100... so how abt us?

!! n who will gonna rise up tofu n gob to lv6 when hes lv109?? stop kidding!

Xelors get a spell like potc, Punch Of The Xelor the onlly difference is that potx is stronger and is very long range. Ive see a xelor cast it from half the screen away. Very long range powerful attack potx is. Which potc isnt.
0 0
Score : 287
Citation

You make it sound like you can only have 1 summon per game =P
With 3 tofus running around + a maxed Claw, your dealing 100 (give or take) wide-spread damage per turn.
0 0

Mukka lvl 6 bramble deals 100 dmg PER hit. I realize at low lvls 100 total dmg seem like a lot, but at high lvls most classes are doing 1,000 dmg where as osa's are doing about 500.

0 0
Score : 936
Citation
Citation

Wha?

Ok so when im battling a treechnid mob and im just should summon tofus. When after a while the treechnids regen. 15 turns later treechnid will regen again and the tofus just keep on dieing and attacking the arachnies. Yes tofu spam realy works at a time like that, just let the tofu attack the treechnid and let the treechnid regen.

What about gobs, prespics, boars? Come on, osa's are summoners, they base themselves on their summons. You can't ask for crazy good attacks like some other classes, I mean by the time sadida's have 3 ap bramble you can summon a crackler, a red wrym, etc. So
0 0
Score : 106

dude they weakened every class or almost every class i am gona stop playing too if they ain't gonna change it back by the next update

0 0
Score : 11335
Citation
Xelors get a spell like potc, Punch Of The Xelor the onlly difference is that potx is stronger and is very long range. Ive see a xelor cast it from half the screen away. Very long range powerful attack potx is. Which potc isnt.

You missed one important detail:

PotC is Fire-elemental, which is the main attack stat for Osamodas.
PotX is Earth-Elemental, which is NOT the main attack stat for Xelor, or even a secondary one.

As for Osamodas' damage, the point is not just tossing out one summon and then going to get a sandwich. Maybe the Wyrm isn't terribly powerful on its own, but throw out a Crackler and a Magus Bwork and even a Boar or Gobball to back it up, and you're looking at a board full of nasty monsters that your opponents are going to have to power through to have any chance of getting to you.

That's where Osamodas are powerful: not from any one summon, but from the ability to fill the field with them.

• DS
0 0
Score : 161
Citation

Xelors are also like the Wizards of this game, casting dd spells would be their speciality... >_> And the fact that a -Summoner- is getting a spell even remotely as powerful as a Wizard's spell is awesome. Summoners are never meant to be DD'ers, your monsters do the work for you, that's why you get enough +summon gear and then cast your +summon spell and then proceed to create an army. Instead of complaining about the really nice DD spell they get, you should be thankful that the best you get isnt Ghostly Claw or Crow. So what if a Sadida or Xelor or anyone else can hit more themselves, you'll have an army to back you up tongue and a bunch of meatshields, which means less damage to you.
0 0
Score : 395
Citation
! weaker than weakest is my slogan, im lv 67 osa, but i think im not going to pay this crap anymore.

!! n who will gonna rise up tofu n gob to lv6 when hes lv109?? stop kidding!

Dumbest post of the week award 1st prize
0 0

You guys are probably too low a lvl to really get it. Here's reality, summon a crack, eca walks up and 1hit pink claws it to death, summon a wyrm, eca again one hits it, then leap leap you punch once or twice and take off 300 of 900hp, it hits once and you're dead.

The reality is there is NO ARMY of summons when at the upper levels the other classes can 1 hit kill them all. So yeah, you do need a good dmg spell to back you up, and erm we don't have one.

As i said, 3ap claw 4ap punch would make mucho difference.

0 0
Respond to this thread