FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Regarding Sadidas

By Tolemac February 28, 2006, 04:11:32

I am fairly new to this game, but I have a few low-mid level characters. The only reason I chose to make a new character was because my others were overly boring.. I did some thorough research on Sadidas and noticed that they are "Strength" based characters. Their "Strength" soft cap is at 50, which they can reach at level 11 if they hadn't put characteristic points into anything else, and hadn't scrolled. It seems as if Sadidas are quite difficult to level until they reach level 36 and obtain "Manifold Bramble." Their level one spell "Bramble" is their primary source of attack for quite some time, if not for their entire life. At level 5, "Bramble" is 4 ap, which only makes it being able to be cast once per turn doing 10-17 damage without the help of ap raising equipment. "Strength" would raise the damage of "Bramble," but it would only raise it by so much, having 50 strength at level 11 if you hadn't raised "Vitality." And you would need to be level 31 to have 100 "Strength," if you hadn't used scrolls. Seeing as how hard it is to raise "Strength," a level 31 Sadida with 100 "Strength" and no "Vitality" would make them only have 42 health points without equipment. That is definately not going to save your life. You can only level on level 3 and 6 Gobbals for so long, and the level 9, 12, and 15 Gobbals each can move 4 spaces and will eventually catch you and kill you with your miserable 42 health points. With "Bramble" doing moderate damage, you wouldn't be able to last the fight. My questions are: How can I level a Sadida efficiently, and fast (What can I level on)? What do I put my characteristics points into ("Strength," "Vitality," or both)? What do I put my spell points into? Any help/tips would be greatly appreciated and any other information regarding Sadidas would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. (By the way, I am pay to play.)

0 0
Reactions 40
Score : 720

Sacrifice doll makes things a hell of a lot easier from what iv seen And +str equips are what they depend on i think

0 0
Score : 58

Yes, I had been wondering about "Sacrificial Doll." Although, I would like to know what kind of damage it can deal.

0 0
Score : 534

Sacrificial Doll deals damage of about twice its HP. So, since its base HP at level 5 is 25, and this increases 1% for every level of the summoner, the damage is 50 + (Summoner's Level/2)

0 0

Ok, thank you for that information EternalToaster.

0 0
Score : 1244

Level these spells in the order that I listed:

Bramble to L5, Sacrificed Doll to L5, Manifold to L5, Inflatable Doll to L5, Aggressive Bramble to L5, Staff Skill to L5. At ~L60+, things should all become clear to you...

As for Sacrificed Doll, it's HP is, like all other summonings, base HP * 1+level/100

The damage it deals is twice of its HP.

You will be relying on Sacrificed Doll a lot until you get Manifold. Once you get Manifold, Manifold + Bramble will be what you will use mostly. Sacrificed Doll's high chance of Crit Failing and the doll's 3MP makes this spell unreliable later on (may be used occassionally in close range)

With a full Gobball Set, you have 7AP, therefore enough for 1 Manifold and 1 Bramble (I usually Bramble first because Manifold's Crit Fail ends the turn)

With a full Tree Set, you have 8AP, therefore enough for 2 Brambles or 1 Manifold and 1 Bramble (gives you more flexibility)

As for the stat points, ALWAYS put your stat points into STR. With a full Tree Set, you will be able to have 200+ HP without putting any points into Vitality. Also, you can always up your Vitality by using Vitality Scrolls.

Furthermore, it may not seem much, but 2 points for 1 STR will eventually add up. At L51, if you put all your stats into STR, you will have 150 base STR. From L51 onwards, you should go 1 STR 2 Vit per level, or if you wish to scroll Vit to 100, make it 5 STR per 3 levels.

Also, try getting an Earth Bwak as early as possible. Feed it seeds only (preferably Poppy), so that you can up its STR. At L42, you should pick up an Earth Kwakring, and together with the Earth Bwak, you will get 15 STR/VIT set bonus.

0 0

Thank you ToSAllen. As always, your information is aboslutely brilliant.

0 0

And early on, you can use Soothing Bramble to slow down your opponents. Soothing Bramble takes away 4MP and gives some HP to the opponent. Against Gobballs, it is enough to stop them for 2 turns. Try soloing some L15 Gobballs early on, then when you have Sacrificed Doll, you can start taking on multiple Gobballs. When you have Manifold, you can take a group of 8 with ease.

0 0

Forgot to ask. Which monster, if any particular one, drops the "Staff Skill?" Or how much do they sell for on the market?

0 0

It's a global drop... but drops a bit more on a particular monster (Miliboowolf).

I'd just buy one... around 500kk for it, but the price is dropping quite rapidly.

0 0

Ok, thanks for the tip.

0 0
Score : 399

now Bramble is damn useful because it can do 2 time damage.At lvl 6 Bramble,it uses only 3 AP to deal 1 bramble and 6 AP to deal 2 bramble

0 0

Actually... that's at L101... but before then, you need a full Tree Set to hit twice with Bramble. At L101, you will most likely have ~9AP, therefore 3 brambles, not 2.

0 0
Score : 399

the maxium level of all the skill is 6 so at lvl 16 if u put all the skill point into bramble,u will get double bramble

0 0
Score : 105
Citation
the maxium level of all the skill is 6 so at lvl 16 if u put all the skill point into bramble,u will get double bramble

Um. No.
1. You need to be 100+ to get level 6 spells.
2. The maximum for the first 10 spells is level 6 at the moment. Last 10 are still maxed at level 5.

But yeah. ToSAllens "small guide" was pretty good ^^.
0 0
Score : 775

Actually, miliboowolfs drop staff skill with the highest % chance. From what I've read though, ToSAllen's info is quite good, and I would hope so, seeing as how his main is a sadida wink

0 0
Citation
Actually, miliboowolfs drop staff skill with the highest % chance. From what I've read though, ToSAllen's info is quite good, and I would hope so, seeing as how his main is a sadida wink

Well yes... Miliboowolves drop Staff Skill most, but most Sadidas I know (including myself) choose to buy the Staff Skill instead (and spend the time leveling on something like Treechnids)

And thx for complimenting my info happy and yes, my main is a Sadida. I tried some other classes, but I've found that my soul is forever loyal to the Sadida god tongue I know everything there is to know about the Sadida from L1-60 (including equipment, spells, different types of Sadidas (there ARE possible other builds besides STR, but it either costs a lot, or are strictly for soloing and will suck when it is brought into a team battle)). If anyone needs help with building a Sadida, feel free to pm me ingame at --ToS--allen.
0 0

I prefer to level alone and not with a group for the simple reason that most groups will either kick you out, or they complain about the loot dropped. I also have a social issue, which is irrelevant to the subject, but I prefer to be alone. What is the best build for a player that likes to solo, if there is any? Perhaps I will get around to talking with you ingame, --ToS--allen.

0 0
Score : 385

When you get to the point where you have sacrificial doll, pairing it with Parlyzing Poison is a nice option. Due to a quirk with the AI, Paralyzing will sometimes keep smaller monsters from attacking or buffing themselves. This can sometimes buy you the time you need to get out of its range.

Until you get sac doll, you probably won't be using Paralyzing much unless something stole so many AP you can't throw Bramble. Then it's a nice ranged option that can sometimes save your bacon.

Soothing bramble is also very nice once you get it. Pinning something down so you can slap it silly without it being able to get at you, very nice.

0 0

Thanks for the tip. I have maxed out Bramble and have put my characteristic points evenly into Strength and Vitality. I figured it would be an okay decision to have a little bit of Vitality because of my lack of mp. I dont want to be stuck in a corner while trying to run something with 4 mp while I have 3 mp. Soothing Bramble is useful, although the cool down on it totally kills the point of using it. I would have to continuously cast it to be able to run further away. If anyone second guesses my choice, let me know.

• Abbott
0 0
Respond to this thread