FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Eca

By santaa-cruz-dude February 28, 2006, 23:28:18

I need to know what characterists I need to increase for my ecas bluff to be more powerfull.

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 749

Dont take my advice but i think it's water base so power up chance. Put your mouse over chance and it tells you that it powers up water.

0 0
Score : 58

Bluff has a 50/50 chance to do either water or air damage. Chance raises water damage by 1% per point and agility raises air damage by 1% per point. The chance and agility based Ecaflips are not recomended for new players. An Ecaflip would make a much better strength based character. I am sure people would like to agrue that point, but chance is hard to raise on an Ecaflip, and most of the Ecaflips most important spells are strength based.

0 0
Score : 123

So if I have 20 chance at the moment...shall I leave it like that for a while until lets say strength reaches 50?

0 0
Score : 58

The problem with chance is this:

• 1 for 1 until 20
  • 2 for 1 until 40
  • 3 for 1 until 60
  • 4 for 1 until 80
  • 5 for 1 beyond

Those numbers show how many characteristic points you would spend for each chance point. That is a totally absurd way to spend your characteristic points and therefore, is why Ecaflips are not chance based characters. If I was you, I would either restart your Ecaflip and put every point into strength until it reached 100, then boost vitality. If you chose not to restart your Ecaflip, totally ignore chance, and boost your strength. Strength points are as follows:

• 1 for 1 until 100
  • 2 for 1 until 200
  • 3 for 1 until 300
  • 4 for 1 until 400
  • 5 for 1 beyond

As I said before; Chance based Ecaflips are for people who can scroll the stat, and are experienced gamers. The spells that benefit from strength are as follows:

• Felinition (Level 1 spell, but you have to be pay to play to purchase it from the Ecaflip guild house. This spell is extraordinary, although it has a weird range. A very useful spell to have if you have the money to buy it. It costs 10kk from the guild house, or a little higher from players.)
  • Heads or Tails (Your main source of attack, and it can even be cast twice per turn. I have a level 27 Ecaflip with 100 strength, he can do around 30 damage excluding the healing affect per attack using HoT without the added bonuses of equipment.)
  • All or Nothing (Not totally reliable, but still a great spell to have.)
  • Feline Spirit (Level 48 spell.)
  • Playful Claw (Level 70 spell.)
  • Claw of Ceangal (Level 80 spell.)
  • Rekop (Level 90 spell, dont even use it or put spell points into it as it could totally screw you over.)
  • Fate of Ecaflip (Level 100 spell.)
  • And of course, most weapons are neutral based or earth based, especially at higher levels where they will make a huge impact.
0 0
Score : 724
Citation
-Rekop (Level 90 spell, dont even use it or put spell points into it as it could totally screw you over.)

Actually Rekop is a very useful spell in many situations (especially against single monsters and PvP). A lot of high level ecas have Rekop maxed out. It's worth getting it to level 3. Once you're at level 90, chances are you have 7+ AP to begin with as well.
0 0
Score : 50

Chance isnt too bad for me, I have Bluff maxed out which meens it costs 3ap, and I have a Moskito set (chance boost) when i have all of the mos set on my Chance stat is: 15 (+110) I have an Ecas chance ring with +15 Chance.
On average i hit around 30-31 with each cast of bluff...Highest combined was when I took out a level 12 gob in one turn. So Chance ecas arent too bad.

Crispy, Level 28 Eca.

0 0
Score : 226
Citation
Chance isnt too bad for me, I have Bluff maxed out which meens it costs 3ap, and I have a Moskito set (chance boost) when i have all of the mos set on my Chance stat is: 15 (+110) I have an Ecas chance ring with +15 Chance.
On average i hit around 30-31 with each cast of bluff...Highest combined was when I took out a level 12 gob in one turn. So Chance ecas arent too bad.

Crispy, Level 28 Eca.

putting points into chance for eca is a waste, if your going to lvl bluff, put your points into agility. for agility its 1:1 from 1-50 and 2:1 from 51-150. Plus agility is Ecas 2nd trait, also agility boost your crit hit so it really helps out in later lvls with spells like rekop and fate. personally i'm a lvl 9x eca and i'm pure str. from beta, but right now i have scroll my chance and agility and been pumping my agility with my stat points. Just remeber putting points into chance is a waste a really really BIG WASTE for Ecas
0 0
Score : 2570

ecas are basically a luck based class, at high levels they rely on crit hits so boosting agi is much better than boosting chance.

prior to the update the main build for ecas was mainly strength with some agi later on, post-update the best build for ecas is really yet-to-be-discovered imho ...

0 0
Score : 3859
Citation
-All or Nothing (Not totally reliable, but still a great spell to have.)

It's turned into more of "nothing or nothing or nothing or all"
It is not worth lvling at all
0 0
Score : 724

When it comes to using stat points, it is better to put them into agility, but I don't think you should ignore chance altogether. It is best to raise your base chance through scrolls - and it is certainly worth while to obtain these scrolls as they aren't too difficult to get and the little prospecting boost is nice.

Unfortnately, regular chance scrolls take longer to get now that AoN has been nerfed. Thankfully, I've been able to farm all the arachnee legs I needed for regular chance scrolls before the update smile

0 0
Score : 2920
Citation
When it comes to using stat points, it is better to put them into agility, but I don't think you should ignore chance altogether. It is best to raise your base chance through scrolls - and it is certainly worth while to obtain these scrolls as they aren't too difficult to get and the little prospecting boost is nice.

Unfortnately, regular chance scrolls take longer to get now that AoN has been nerfed. Thankfully, I've been able to farm all the arachnee legs I needed for regular chance scrolls before the update smile

Both Agility and Chance are trivially scrolled to 25. Jewelers regularly level on Nimbly Rings and Lumberjack Amulets. Hang out by the workshops, and see who's making them. Then ask politely if they're selling. Also, for Nimbly Rings at least, many Jewelers will make them for free if they're trying to level, and you provide the materials.
0 0
Score : 3356
Citation

Crispy, Level 28 Eca.

The problem with that strategy is that the best combo for Ecas is Leap/Felin

Level 5 Leap costs 2AP and level 5 Felin costs 5AP.....which means you need 7AP to pull it off.

Why is this the best combo? Because when monsters get close, this gives you the ability to Leap away 1 square, step back 2, Felin them and proceed to step back 1 more step all the time damaging your opponent and healing you.

The key part, tho, is that 7AP. You can get these through a gob set, or a Kamma Sutra or a tree Set or a few other things but almost all of these means you wont be able to equip your full skito set.

Add on top of that that Bluff is your only Agi/Cha spell and that you wont have any stat points left to boost your Vit because you're spending 2 on Cha REALLY early on (so now if the creature gets close, you're dead).....I can't imagine the AGI/CHA build is really gonna be a long term winner for ya.
0 0
Respond to this thread