FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Endgame wepons!!

By greekg - SUBSCRIBER - October 26, 2011, 23:10:51

Im not really sure what endgame wepon i should use. Ive done ougammer, kurki kura. But nethier of these wepons gave me what I wanted. The kurki Kura is WAY to chancey for me because since I had it on 1/2 I still had low rolls quite often, whereas my ougammer damage is AWFUL barley reaching 1k A turn with buffs... (no crits because im not 1/2 ofc) So anyways. Can you guys give me some idea for a str cra endgame wep? Thanks smile 

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 7810

Not sure how they will hold up against end-game weapons, but I'm loving my Youyettes daggers tongue 

0 0
Score : 4333
greekg|2011-10-26 23:10:51
Im not really sure what endgame wepon i should use. Ive done ougammer, kurki kura. But nethier of these wepons gave me what I wanted. The kurki Kura is WAY to chancey for me because since I had it on 1/2 I still had low rolls quite often, whereas my ougammer damage is AWFUL barley reaching 1k A turn with buffs... (no crits because im not 1/2 ofc) So anyways. Can you guys give me some idea for a str cra endgame wep? Thanks smile

Give me some build info. Pure strength, or are you hybrid? What set/equips are you using that you want to make the most of?
0 0
Score : 778

You know you can always just check her character page.

0 0
Score : 3954

Im pure STR and I like nice CC damage. if the wepon is solo hitting damage better be good if I have to sacrifice AoE smile thanks again

0 0
Score : 4333
tuckert|2011-10-27 00:32:09
You know you can always just check her character page.

Character page doesn't mean shit when answering questions like these. It shows what they're wearing, not what set they plan to use. That's why you always ask.

@greekg
Depending on your set and how many AP you plan to go with, I'll give you a couple of options. I generally suggest daggers for 9+ AP cras because the relatively low AP cost of a dual hit weapon combined with bow skill and critical shooting provides maximum damage output. The problem with daggers is you generally need high agility to equip them. Seeing as you you need such high agi for these weapons, I think the best idea is to choose a equipment that provides both str and agi in large quantities and just embrace a hybrid build.

Godswrath Daggers are my favorite for the combination of stats they provide. Youyettes would be my next choice for the lifesteal capabilities, followed by Gaga Daggers. Damage on all three is nice, with 1/2 Godswrath being the most deadly.

If you have 10+ AP and want to try out swords, my first choice would be Giger's Nightmare Blade. But this is going to require some intelligence in your set, so choose equips with that. If you go down this road, Shovel Egant is also an option. Not as powerful, but less expensive. These builds are generally a little more difficult to achieve and may require an exotic mage or Ochre for maximum damage output to go along with that last AP. Peccary Blade is also an option if you can manage loads of vitality, but beware of the high CF rate. I personally dislike Peccary.

If you totally want to screw around with your build and go for ultimate power and AoE, try the Thunderbuff Hammer. This is going to require max crit gear with str and agi overmages, and an Ochre or an AP exo mage to something. It's also going to require a +20 turq. If you can manage to reach 1/2 after critical shooting, the lifesteal combined with cra buffs make this the most powerful weapon choice available. But again, you need at least 10AP for this one to be effective. This is probably your most powerful choice, but also the most difficult to obtain. Good luck smile 
0 0

Can you reccomend a set that I can use that will let me equip youyettes with 1/2? withen a decent cost like less then 12-15m a part? xD

0 0
Score : 6

If you don't have a turq, a Thunderbuff Hammer could indeed get the job done. It a) is a hammer, so it has a nice AoE b) has 3 damage lines with 2 steals, which hits nicely with Bow Skill and c) does not require 1/2 to be effective.
But with enough crits, 1/2 on 1/75, 1/2 with the hammer should be possible. This does require quite expensive items and a 20 turq.
A second solution could be, just like Nonnok pointed out, a more str/int oriented setup using Gigers Nightmare Blade or even an unmaged Stormcloud Staff for AoE. This setup only requires a 12 crit turq, thus being quite cheap.

Edit: Oops, alt acc XD

0 0
Finduz1|2011-10-31 11:38:56
If you don't have a turq, a Thunderbuff Hammer could indeed get the job done. It a) is a hammer, so it has a nice AoE b) has 3 damage lines with 2 steals, which hits nicely with Bow Skill and c) does not require 1/2 to be effective.
But with enough crits, 1/2 on 1/75, 1/2 with the hammer should be possible. This does require quite expensive items and a 20 turq.
A second solution could be, just like Nonnok pointed out, a more str/int oriented setup using Gigers Nightmare Blade or even an unmaged Stormcloud Staff for AoE. This setup only requires a 12 crit turq, thus being quite cheap.

Edit: Oops, alt acc XD
xD thanks Ill try to get that much kamas lol. Gl for me feeding 5 chars while being only playing on weekends when i have free time tongue Thanks though I looked around a bit and I decided to use fugi snowfoux and Mabye Thunderbluff hamma smile ty again
0 0
Respond to this thread