FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

3 man team looking for suggestions

By Bergrun February 09, 2012, 01:24:07

3 man team looking for some dungeons that would be good for exp and drops and or outside areas. Started the game about a month ago and have been around most of the outside world but havent ventured into dungeons yet.

Team consists of an 83 sac, 73 enu, 70 cra

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 2142

crackler dungeon ll be fair exp and drops at the lvls u mentioned.

do mention the build of each character so better suggestions can be posted.

0 0
Score : 4491

crackler dungeon would be hard to impossible to complete with that team. unless they are all agi or str, they'll simply die to the boss. scara dungeon and grotto hesque on otomai are probably the best they can solo until they start getting into 100+ gear.

0 0
Score : 2982

Dark Vlad, Kwakwa, Bulb, Brumen Laboratory, Kannibal and Chain dungeon. Theres more but those are preobably bar far easiest seeing as my Level 200 solos those and some more.

0 0
Score : 13002
Bergrun|2012-02-09 01:24:07
3 man team looking for some dungeons that would be good for exp and drops and or outside areas. Started the game about a month ago and have been around most of the outside world but havent ventured into dungeons yet.

Team consists of an 83 sac, 73 enu, 70 cra
You're kind of in a "tricky" level for great xp dungeons... but I would say there are good options for decent xp, with great drops. I would suggest the Bulb dungeon, because you're at a good cap for it, but be warned, there is one room that only has 2 sqaures... so you will have to be split up for 1 fight. I would suggest using the Cra for the solo fight, unless you have someone join you. The spider like things in here steal range for a couple turns, but at least when you have your range, it will be easier for your Cra to get the ones that like to run.

I also like the Bwork dungeon (NOT to be mistaken for the Bworker...lol). Again, this dungeon will probably only be "Ok" xp, but there are a lot of drops, which sell nice... plus, if you have any professions you're working on, you're very likely to drop some xp scrolls for them in this dungeon. You also get a Bworky pet at the end, if you have any desire to raise them?

If you could get a few peole to join you, I'd suggest possibly Blop, Treechnid, or Brakmar Rat dungeons... but not unless you get more people. These dungeon would probably be much better xp.

Best of luck,
Benjamight
0 0
Score : 40

Thank you all for the reply's smile

Sac, Enu are chance and Cra is int

0 0
Score : 2142

ahh then crackler dungeon is out of question. but if ur cra is str and well geared , u can do it quite easily. sacrifice the cra with ur sac and keep stealing life out of them rocks. enu can side support quite easily. while cra can take care of ur enemies with puntive and destructive.

but since u have an int cra , my best suggestion would be forget dungs right now, do chaffer mobs with ribs in it like crazy. itll get u good exp and fetch u quite some good amount of cash from rib chops. jelly dungeon is also a viable option as jellies sell for quite some cash. not to mention occasional drops of gelano. what i would suggest u is focus on the drops more than the exp. ull can gt exp anytime from any mobs but u cant make good cash from any drops.

0 0
Score : 11286

Kanigers would work as they're weak to Chance. Chance sacriers fight them often and if you feel like getting your characters to 60 Hunter you can make a pretty decent profit selling Raw Kaniger meats while leveling fairly quickly.

0 0
Respond to this thread