FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Advice for my team's equips and places to lvl

By jeffcruzzz September 16, 2012, 14:30:07

Hi. got back from a huuuge break and i need some help if you can. =)
There is so many new sets i got completely indecise about what to get.

Enu chance 165: using tot amulet, mopy king ring and cape, event belt, water kannibal mask, ancestral ring, sandals titude and plum+indigo mount. I know it's pretty outdate, but no idea what to get if something near my lvl or if i should start working on some higher lvl stuff.

Panda strength 147: full moo set + gelano + earlik branch + plum and crimson mount.

Osa wisdom/leecher 91: planing on maybe full SO. clueless. realy.

Eni int 174: elya wood amulet, wreck ring, SO ring, tot belt, hat and sandals, obsidemon cape, plum turkey and the xyotine.

Any advie would be awesome.

Also the group lvl is 577. Any hint on where to lvl them?

Thanks in advance guys. =)

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 1657

Frigost Kanis seem like the place for you smile 

0 0
Score : 295

Thanks mate. =)

0 0
Score : 1550

I run a similar team (193 Osa/193 Eni/186 Enu/147 Wis Panda(in the exact same set as yours)) and Alma's Cradle is a fairly decent leveling spot. A lot more XP than kanis and fights are normally just as quick.

0 0

Thanks a lot TheFatPanda! Will give it a try! Aldo could you give any advice regarding gear? thanks!

Edit.: Btw my team now is:

Eni 178
Enu 169
Panda 158
Osa 125

Panda got full Moo+gelano+earlik branch. going to Sphincter Sprinter staff asap.

Enu i wil mix some 17X chance stuff as a custom set with metal hammer.

Osa will use int+wis stuff until SO.

Eni is the more problematic for me:
Hat: minotot
Cape: obsedemon
Amulet: elya woods
Ring1: wreck
Ring2: SO
Belt: minotot
Shoes: minotot
Weapon: the xyotine

But i guess it is realy outdated or will need somthing soon. No idea what... that is my problem. Any advice for a balanced set (not focused specially on battle nor support) would be apreciated. Or any advice for the others.

Thanks for anyone nice enough to read it all tongue 

0 0

I find the best set for an Eni around that level to be Tengu. The +MP is really nice. You could also upgrade to a Wanderelle since 4AP > 5AP for weapons.

0 0
Score : 3874
TheFatPanda|2012-09-24 17:46:13
I find the best set for an Eni around that level to be Tengu. The +MP is really nice. You could also upgrade to a Wanderelle since 4AP > 5AP for weapons.
the xyotine is also 4 ap :p
0 0
Cute-Fire|2012-09-25 07:08:42
TheFatPanda|2012-09-24 17:46:13
the xyotine is also 4 ap :p
Ahh, I was thinking of Gyver.
0 0

Lol yeah i would never use a 5ap weapon. I'm realy not a fan of them. Wonderelle looks awesome man! But more importantly, i got Tengu set+ 2xwreck rings+ talisman dalifbotes+xyotine (until i got lvl for wanderelle) and i'm in love with it! amazing!! Wounding word's range is huuuge! Thanks so much for the sugestion TheFatPanda!

0 0
Respond to this thread