FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Best 8 man team

By snaxy - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - October 27, 2012, 17:01:13

Hi i just want to know what you guys think is the best 8 man team. If you were making one from new,you don,t have to give reasons(if you don,t want) just write 8 names ty

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 15613

I have yet to play every class but I know which classes I like to work with in a group. I would recommend something like this:

Int Cra (Great AoE fire damage and good buffs when needed for other chars, plus monster position manipulation, range reduction, etc.)

Chance Enu (Great water damage, MP reduction, buffs for strength and intelligence)

Strength Sram (Great earth/neutral damage, monster position manipulation, invisibility, excellent if you can get to 1/2 lethals using buffs from the other characters.)

Agility Sac (Monster position manipulation, tanking)

Agility Masqueraider (Strong air damage, shielding, great percent damage buffs.)

Int Eni (Heals, AP buff, more fire damage at high levels with a weapon.)

Vit + Resist Panda (Map manipulation, tanking, resistance reducing.)

Str Iop (With a neutral weapon to fill in the gap in neutral damage.)

If you really like buffs then it might be worth losing the agility masqueraider for an ecaflip. It can do a bit more damage in one of its elements, and with ecaflip crit buff, cra crit buff, sram self crit buff, and a decent endgame set it should be possible to get the sram to 1/2 lethal with plenty of str. With this setup the sram alone can dish out 6000-9000 damage a turn easily with lethal crits.

0 0
Score : 1120

Every class has their specialities, so it is quite hard to choose 8 of them as a team. But I think some classes are necessary for any group, like ;

Eniripsa : Everybody needs heals
Osamodas : In case of something goes wrong, an osa can revive dead players. (It's like granting a 2nd chance of winning)
Feca : Shields your team if you have high damage dealer enemies

The rest depends on how you play. If you like close combat, then you should focus on dealing high damage in close range.(especially iop )
If not, you should be able to deal good damage on high range. (especially cra)
If you want to paralyze your enemies, you need some mp taking classes. Could be a sadi, or cra or enu, or even you can keep your enemies away with pushing them back. Best pushback spells are fear, intimidation, retreat arrow, release ( for any class which has it 5-6 lvl), or you can use a panda to keep your enemies away.
Btw I have no idea how new classes work >.< If you tried them, you can select even them.

Enu is usually needed for a better chance of getting good drops. You can have quite good PP with any character, but Enutrofs are the best for that job.
You can have a xelor to steal ap, if you think u need it. But don't think xelor as a "only ap stealer class". It is also a good damage dealer, buffs ap etc etc..

And I highly suggest you to have a sacrier in order to protect your group. Having an agility sac also helps locking your enemies. Or you can do it with the double of an agi sram.

All classes can deal high damage, it is up to you. If you use your xelor as only stealing ap, then it won't be able to deal good damage. If you use your panda for only giving weakness to your enemies, it also won't deal good damage.

I mean every class has their specialities, you can't say anything about the best team, it changes according to your enemies ( eniripsa is useless in the last room of kolosso dungeon). Who deals better damage, a sram or an ecaflip? It changes. According to your strategy,your equipment.

Which one is better? Agi sram or strengt sram? It is up to you. You can even make it hybrid agi/str (aims for godswrath dags ^^ ) .

But I suggest you to have good damage dealers on every element. Using hybrid chars will help you deal damage easier (but don't make your eni hybrid ehehe)

That's what i believe smile But if you want to know, my team is : int Osa, agi Cra,str Iop,int Iop,Eni,cha Panda,agi Sac,str Eca

0 0
Score : 599

Most of it depends on what you want to do since certain classes excel at certain things.

In general:

1 Eni
1 Feca
1 Intel cra
1 Agility Cra
1 Water Panda
1 Earth Panda
2 Osa's

Eni is the main healer, Feca is the pre death saviour, Osa's revive and buff/heal

Cra's and Panda's are primary damage dealers.

2 Panda's because their damage is super high, silly good tank when needed and lots of map manipulation ability.

0 0
Score : 200

Everyone has different preferences. It really all depends on your playing style.

I've tried quite number of different combinations and found that what suits my playing style is the following:
Panda, Iop, Sadi, Cra, Eca, Sac, Osa, Eni

0 0
Score : 3868
Mr-Duffy|2012-10-27 20:38:52
Most of it depends on what you want to do since certain classes excel at certain things.

In general:

1 Eni
1 Feca
1 Intel cra
1 Agility Cra
1 Water Panda
1 Earth Panda
2 Osa's

Eni is the main healer, Feca is the pre death saviour, Osa's revive and buff/heal

2 Panda's because their damage is super high, silly good tank when needed and lots of map manipulation ability.
A iop/sram dmg out a panda and can both push you enemys (very usefull is your enemys are heavy state) so I personaly would never take 2 panda's
My current team:
Int eni
Str/agii sac
chance/agii panda
wis/chance enu
int/str osa (int/str feca on the same acc)
Int/agii/chance xel
str/agii sram
str/agii cra
Pro's: 10ap based + 6ap boost= 4x ocular hammer on sac, xel, sram and cra and 3x stormcloud on eni/osa
Con's: the only one that deals over 1000dmg on range is my cra.
0 0
Score : 1853

My current team:

Omni Ecaflip
. Serves as the core of the team supplying everyone with double roulettes every turn for high damage. Secondary healer.
Omni Cra. Wisdom base. Attacks using the spells that deal damage corresponding from the elemental boosts from roulette. AP/MP theft too.
Omni Enutrof. MP theft and damage in all elements. Third healer.
Str/Agi/Int Iop. Primary damage dealer and pairs well with ecaflip attacks. Divine rekop or brokle bluff.
Int/Agi/Cha Eniripsa. Primary source of healing. Chance makes self-sustainable. This is the emergency attacker.

If I had to add 3 more players I'd go for:
Omni Pandawa for map manipulation
Omni Sadida for unbewitchment and more healing! biggrin
Maybe an Omni Osamodas in case roulettes make me lose a character from a super-powerful boss. Otherwise Omni something else. Omni Feca perhaps. 

0 0
Score : 1038
Mr-Duffy|2012-10-27 20:38:52

In general:

1 Eni
1 Feca
1 Intel cra
1 Agility Cra
1 Water Panda
1 Earth Panda
2 Osa's

Never include same characters in a team, totally unnessecary.
0 0
Respond to this thread