So far my gf and I have :

Osa
Eca
Cra
Sac
Eni
Panda
Iop

Is there anything super important my team is missing? If not I'mma just throw a damager in there like a Sram because my gf really likes them.

I don't care much for masqs and fecas though I've heard masqs are pretty useful in 180+ dungeons

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 7477

At a glance, I'd say a Masq or Feca is what's missing.

You have buffs (osa/eni), map manipulation (panda/sac), healing (eni), heavy damage (eca, cra, panda, iop). What you're lacking (imo) is damage reduction. Yes you can get it from the osa, but a masq or feca is so much better at it, and would allow your glass cannons (Eca/Iop) to survive a heck of a lot longer whilst smashing out the damage.

0 0
Score : 56

thanks bro kinda what I was thinking and my gf always liked the feca so I'll make her use that little wuss

0 0
Score : 7477

Don't underestimate a feca tongue

On 0% res I can dish out ~1000 a turn (burning glyph double dagger) at level 180, as well as halving all damage... They're more than damage reducers. They have great zone controller and also pretty powerful AoE damage, mp rape and ap rape.

Get a healing weapon (like Thano's Staff) and you get huge survivability. Hence I had ~1k of rating at level 125, cos I just spammed Black Mel Root in kolos with 2 sacs heh.

0 0
Respond to this thread