FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Need help starting, pairing 2 classes, Kamas/items

By xXx-sarah-xXx - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - May 17, 2014, 17:18:39

Hi, me and my friend are going to be making 2 characters to start with. I was wondering which two classes/builds pair very well together, especially for power levelling, or making Kamas. Since he's starting for the very first time it needs to be a very easy class/build. We don't have that many Kamas or items at the moment, other than the basics like prespric/gobball/adventure set. Also which professions pair well together because for starters and making Kamas, because we are going to 6 professions in total. I was thinking of handyman or sometimes so we can make keys and grind dungeon? Or maybe lumberjack/miner/something.

Also, I'm not sure what enutrof pairs well with? It would be good if one of us were enutrof so it will be easier to gets drops. 

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 2984

I advise against handyman, you'll find it pretty costy. For starters it is always Farmer/Baker, you gonna always be supplied with your own handmade food and it will cost you nothing but your time, easy to level too. Lumberjack/Carver also goes well.

For classes, pick Feca (protection and AoE glyphs) and Cra (pew-pew-pew). They are pretty straightforward classes without any tricks or non-euclidean logic needed to play.

0 0
Score : 1692

For fast leveling at early and endgame for two classes without leeching, pick and iop+panda, and roll through all content with high damage and vulns.

Enus really are becoming less and less good at better drops nowadays, and ankama wants to remove that part of them. But if you still want to play an enu just to play an enu, I think they go very well with cras, because range and mp control.

0 0
Score : 57
justapie|2014-05-18 04:18:20
For fast leveling at early and endgame for two classes without leeching, pick and iop+panda, and roll through all content with high damage and vulns.

Enus really are becoming less and less good at better drops nowadays, and ankama wants to remove that part of them. But if you still want to play an enu just to play an enu, I think they go very well with cras, because range and mp control.
Yes I completely agree with justapie, enus are pretty much useless in terms of getting drops(other than summoning box[well unless you can somehow fill out of all the party's 8 slots...]) Because other class' can easily get prospecting through equips and the chance stat. So only play Enu if you really like the class itself(though there's not much to like haha..other than his beard...or like being a short little grandma)
0 0
Score : 25835

Unfortunately, the game has become a damage class priority. Individual class role has been sacrificed and it seems that if you are not a damage class then you will be garbage.

I want to believe dofus is still a tactical a tactical game wherein an enu will still be a class on its own with the power to steal MP and do additional drop roll and manage to deal long range damage.

I am an osamodas player and when I was playing on the now closed down server, I duo with an enu and the two class works very well together. Bag + toad have kept my duo team well protected for a couple of turn.

0 0
Score : 330

There are lots of interesting duos - for enu it's eni, cra or iop. I also love sac+panda duo - they can do almost everything together.

0 0
Score : 4075
Organis|2014-05-18 03:03:11
I advise against handyman, you'll find it pretty costy. For starters it is always Farmer/Baker, you gonna always be supplied with your own handmade food and it will cost you nothing but your time, easy to level too. Lumberjack/Carver also goes well.

For classes, pick Feca (protection and AoE glyphs) and Cra (pew-pew-pew). They are pretty straightforward classes without any tricks or non-euclidean logic needed to play.
Funnily enough, you just listed exactly what I've been doing for years with my 2-man team. It definitely works for me and can work for others just as well.

Enu is a good pair for Feca as well, but it basically does the same thing as a Cra with less damage and more drops/mp theft.
0 0
Score : 57
Gunnerwolfang|2014-05-18 05:51:18
Unfortunately, the game has become a damage class priority. Individual class role has been sacrificed and it seems that if you are not a damage class then you will be garbage.

I want to believe dofus is still a tactical a tactical game wherein an enu will still be a class on its own with the power to steal MP and do additional drop roll and manage to deal long range damage.

I am an osamodas player and when I was playing on the now closed down server, I duo with an enu and the two class works very well together. Bag + toad have kept my duo team well protected for a couple of turn.

Yes definitely, Enu + Osa is a really decent good combo, since they can heal each other and Osa can protect Enu, but it feels like people just want to play the really high dmg class. It takes some good dedication and patience to make a decent Enu, unleeched as well. I was going to use that combo, but decided to play an unorthodox combo such as...Enu/Fogger. But really like I was saying, it's much newbie friendly and cheap to build a char such as Str Iop(except for the bread cost, but if you work it right, you shouldn't take too much dmg in the first place tactically).
0 0
Score : 619
Eryta|2014-05-18 18:06:16
There are lots of interesting duos - for enu it's eni, cra or iop. I also love sac+panda duo - they can do almost everything together.
сколько же у тебя персов? О.о
0 0
Respond to this thread