FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Fun pure Int Class?

By Arcade11 May 28, 2014, 23:18:32

I have classes in all elements except INT so I am wondering what are some fun INT classes. Is there a class with a early INT spell that does a lot of damage? Normally I don't like lazy classes that just use 1 OPed spell over and over again, but im not appose to it this time.

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 15615

That would be int iop with strength storm or int cra with burning arrow.

0 0
Score : 963

There's int eca too, with topkaj

0 0
Score : 42

Think I would recommend staying away from an Int Ecaflip as they are getting a nerf. Though if you want big damage and you don't mind spamming I would go with Int Iop.

0 0
Score : 1282

I might try Iop.

I tried Cra and it was terrible. One burning arrow per round with nothing left to spend AP's. Must have been the worst level 20 character I ever had.

I might try an iop but strength storm is level 60. Long way to go especially If I find out I don't like it.

0 0
Score : 15615
Arcade11|2014-05-29 05:15:11
I might try Iop.

I tried Cra and it was terrible. One burning arrow per round with nothing left to spend AP's. Must have been the worst level 20 character I ever had.

I might try an iop but strength storm is level 60. Long way to go especially If I find out I don't like it.

Int cra gets good when you have 10 or more AP for Bow Skill + 2 x Burning Arrow. And it also takes planning to line up monsters so you can hit several at at time. None of the int classes are particularly amazing at the very low levels, you need to reach level 100 or so before they get fun.
0 0
Score : 42

Looking at your you're post again I think I would take back my suggestion of an Int Iop. Though instead I would recommend a Rogue as a fun Int class but for a low lvl int spell I would say Panda even though it's not the strongest spell in the world. But if you do want an Int class for big damage I'd stick with my Iop recommendation.

0 0
Score : 26
Plasma-Hex|2014-05-29 03:03:11
Think I would recommend staying away from an Int Ecaflip as they are getting a nerf. Though if you want big damage and you don't mind spamming I would go with Int Iop.
Well you thought wrong, because even with the nerf they're still gonna be fun and OP and hated on.
0 0
Respond to this thread