FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New player just come back and need some help !:-)

By NineTailFox June 05, 2014, 22:59:37

Hello guys biggrin
I just come back to dofus from long break...
I see many changes ( like int sram traps ;o) and many other classes x]
i just want you guys to tell me what class would be for me ( fun and strong ) because i dont wana try them all ><
What i like is : High dmg , fun(Exciting) , versality ( mobility ) , survability and good in pvm and beast in kolo/pvm + 100 ofc if i play the class corecly biggrin i know all classes have their advantages and disantvages but i dont know what to pick ><

Also is there any trick to make around 300kk a day as a low lvl p2p? i want to pay my sub with kamas + to have some kamas for me left happy i have lvl 95 farmer 40 baker but i only want to work like 1 hour max biggrin because i want to enjoy to the game and i am not no-lifer to play like 10-11 hours daily o.o Ty

Have a nice day !!!

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 427

Ecaflip.

You can do dopples and daily quests i think. They don't take too long.

0 0
Score : 268

Ty for replay smile
However what is the most fun build for ecaflip? (also strong and not very expensive like multy ) ? smile
btw doples gives too bad kamas at lover lvls ( -100) :| some other opinions biggrin?

0 0
Score : 427

Strength is probably the cheapest build. But my favorite is int because you can heal.

I'm sorry but i can't help you with making kamas. It's been a while since i was level 100, many thing's changed so i have no idea how low-mid levels make money now.

0 0
Score : -203

Watch the market and buy sell. Not a very reliable method but since you can't invest more than 1 hour a day and you are very low level, this is the only possible way to earn 300kk daily.

If in case you want to invest more than 1 hour, you can try professions and maybe even rare drop gathering.

Right now, it is either you invest time or you invest money to subscribe. No other legal way of subscribing for free.

0 0
Score : 268

Ty for the replay smile
Also i see all clases at combat on youtube and sram was the most fun for me happy so i go for it !
however about kamas what is the most buyed equimpents? i mean from what equimpents i can make profit happy? also i just got a idea for buying resources cheaper for the hat ( prespic,royalgobbal etc..) and then make the hat (some one to make it biggrin ) and sell it for more .. would that work xd?

0 0
Respond to this thread