By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

next class that is up for revamp

By Lordarrows2012 - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - March 07, 2015, 09:59:48

hi does anyone know which class is up for revamp next? I think it should be the sacrier as these are now weak compared to other classes but is my best class to play, what do you all think?

0 0
Reactions 14
Score : 5246

From what was said on the French forums, Rumours are Eni or Osa are next.

0 0
Score : 319

An eni revamp would be good, never been too fond of osa to be honest

0 0
Score : 2061

Osa's gonna be the next Dimension theme, but I've heard about a Sacrier revamp.

0 0
Score : 543
Of what we know, there will be a revamp on the next three classes : Osamodas, Sacrier and Eniripsa. However, the order in which they'll be put in place is still unknown.

Kind regards,
₭;

0 0
Score : 7455

More likely sac or osa then. Eni's don't need a revamp too much, but sacs and osas seriously do.

0 0
Score : 22
xzaosllama3|2015-03-07 14:55:28
More likely sac or osa then. Eni's don't need a revamp too much, but sacs and osas seriously do.
I would agree with this. Osas and sacs need a revamp. Eni's do not need to be revamped. I think the only thing that needs to be changed about Eni's is Friendship Word. I feel that the kitten and the inflatable heal a lot more than coney. They should also improve coney's survival because coney can die pretty fast unlike sadida summons now. Maybe coney should not have negative resistance. Coney should heal a little bit more or bunny boost should last 3 turns instead of 2.

I do also think Word of Thorns should be changed because that spell is kind of bad.

All Healing and damage spells should not be changed.
0 0
Score : 82

Sacs? Meh. I can see that. Osas definitely need some sort of revamp, though. Also, Enus are more-or-less the epitome of mediocrity. They needs some sort of focused revamp as well. Haven't had anything but nerfs for years.

0 0
Score : 6153

osas need another one. The one where they change whip and stuff was next to pathetic. The summons need to be better. Especially bwork. That should be a level 1 spell its almost useless.

sacs need one. i hope to hell they don't change enis/cras/foggers/rogues/masqs or iops any more. They are perfectly fine as they are. not every single class needs to change to a more complicated silly gimmick

0 0

Out of all the classes, I'd say the order for revamp would be along the lines of;
1) Sac/Osa
2) Osa/Sac
3) Enu
4) Eni
5) Panda (not had any real changes in ages, I think they could do with maybe a bit of a touch up)
6) Perhaps foggers or rogues

Beyond that, nothing really needs to be changed.

I just hope that Ankama don't go down the routes of Ecas/Xelors for the revamps, and make everything dependent on states. If I want to relax, there is no way in hell I'm going to be wanting to play with Xelor, Rogue, Fogger etc. If they make everything work like them, I might just quit (properly)

(In other news, I think the wiki needs a slight update to the class page - claims that xelors are average to use, and that enis are difficult...)

0 0
Score : 27360

Difficulty is subjective, it depends on the person.

And I believe they were rating the classes based on damage vs support. I see nothing wrong there, an Eni is not particularly good at dealing out damage compared to other classes (and thus are rather more limited in solo combat because of it) - whereas the new Xelor can line up combos that deal fairly decent damage over a couple of turns.

If there was an overall class rating, then I would agree with you, but as the table currently is set up none of the classes are rated in any sort of overall sense - but rather with a detailed breakdown.

(The class descriptions were updated though)

0 0

I have high damage for my Eni. I am int/cha and i have 800 int and 300 cha. When I use Mot Olov, my damage for vamp word ranges from 300-345 and forbidden is 260-315. I am fine in solo play but then i can't heal. The life steal backs me up though. Without mot olov, I do like 200 with each spell. I think their damage is not too bad. Maybe they can raise the damage a little but not change the class too much. Although I have seen lvl 200 enis that hit 400 without mot olov.

I don't want my favorite class to become a strategic class like sadida and xelor. Although xelors are one of my favorite classes, it wouldn't be right if the eni became more strategic.

Word of thorn is the worst spell in the game though and they should change it. It is such an outdated spell. It has been the same since before dofus 2.0 I think.

0 0

Sadidas aren't actually too bad, after a day or 2 to get used to them. Xelors... No. I hate my xelor now, it's way too complicated to try and learn how to replay.

Only true strategic classes atm are probably xelor, rogue (possibly Elio? Not played or seen them much) and sram a bit (especially if you're int)

But yeah, no more state-based classes. Or mechanics which massively hinder you if you team with the same class (i.e. sadis and osas atm), cos those just suck :L

0 0

I think xelors are fun to play. If you learn how to use them, you will learn that they are really powerful. Some people complain that removing devotion was a bad idea, but it is pretty easy to give teammates and yourself ap. Mummification and temporal paradox are ways of giving teammates ap as long as they are near the dial.

You are right though. They are really complicated. I do they are really fun and powerful.

And yes, they should stop with the state-based classes.

0 0

Fun to play, yeah. But I still have to completely re-learn how to play them. Considering that normally means fighting lower level mobs to work out what I'm doing, I dislike it :|

0 0
Respond to this thread