FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Class help

By darknessinthedark - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - September 03, 2015, 06:11:53

I haven't played in a good while and I don't know what class i wanna play, or what they have changed, so i figured i ask some current players about some advice.
I going to want a class that can solo mostly, and handle themselves, eventually i will make friends again and play with them.
I have a 160 int cra, but wanna try something different, just not sure whats good for soloing and what element to use as well.

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 2648

depends if you like either range or melee classes, iop,sadida,eca,masq are great solo classes

0 0
Score : 132

well either range or melee don't matter, just wanting to find the best soloing class.

might go with the eca, but what element is the better one

0 0
Score : 2648

earth hit the hardest, especially since the softcap change.

chance is not bad either, aoe dmg, work best with ecalip luck, good pushback dmg at range and is more viable in pvp

i dont really like agi because i never seen one and its not that amazing in my opinion

0 0

ya i was thinking str, so far i think i might like the eca

well still debating on the class, if anyone else had advice i will listen. thanks

Update:
not sure if i like the eca all that much, looking for more of a tanker, as long and he can solo and do ok damage

0 0
Score : 99

If you would like to have a little bit more tankiness, then I would suggest the Osa.
You will have summons, plenty of health (should you pump vit, instead of int- definitely a good option), and built in allies to help you.

Otherwise, iops have a wonderful kit, as do Sadidas.

0 0

not much of osa guy, iop was one i was thinking about too, the sadida whats the good element one him, and what you mean kit??

0 0
Score : 27366

'Kit' is a British slang term used to describe gear/clothing/stuff that you need to carry to get a job done.

0 0

aww got ya thanks for clearing that up smile, thinking between Agi/water sac maybe, int feca, str/int iop maybe, sram, sadida, str eca.

0 0
Respond to this thread