FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

best class for prospecting

By darknessinthedark - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - October 03, 2015, 06:50:33

I looking for a cha class that good for prospecting, i know the enu is a good class for that but is there any others that would be good.
as well i will do mostly soloing, and groups for the bigger dung and hunting.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 3888

Besides the enutrof if you refuse to pick it due to presumption that it's somewhat weak at short range, might I suggest pandawa. Apart from the obvious perks of including one into a team or even solo play, the softcaps are better than many other classes you can reach higher stats in the end and the damage is good too.
If not pandawa, then try Eliotrope or Rogue but personally I like Pandawa better, and if you never played one or haven't already added one to your team, be it your own or the lack thereof in group of friends you play with, I strongly recommend you pick Pandawa if not Enutrof -- the go-to class for drops and resource collection of all time.

0 0
Score : 3157

Just a side note: pandawa's softcaps are also modified and its now the same as any other class except sacrier.

Nevertheless, if you do not want to play enutrof (who has the living chest for the possibility of extra drops), panda is a good choice. And I would even dare to say that any full cha character will be good for prospecting, you only need to gear equipments with decent +cha and/or +prosp for drops. Also, idols might help you too depending on your lvl and mob's lvl and your fighting style.

Furthermore, since you are mostly soloer, I would advise you to choose the most favorite class for you (assumed the class has cha spells), so that you could enjoy both the combat and drops.

0 0
Score : 133

think i will go with enu, ya it will be hard to lvl and so on but with the chest i do get a lot better chances, as well they can mp and range reduction and ok long range, i just get a weapon for close combat.

i also like mulit element so if i go cha what would be a good one to go with it str or int

0 0
Score : 83

Enutrofs aren't really all that hard to level. With their excellent range and decent attack with Slaughtering Shovel and Coins Throwing, they're perfect for fighting decent sized mobs on large maps that don't throw too much HP your way. Even in the 190s I didn't feel that I was too slow even though I primarily went solo.

As for multi-element: I've never really seen much of a need. If you must, I'd pick INT as it gives you more utility over STR.

0 0
Score : 5625

Enus are *really* easy to raise at low to mid levels. For example, a +damage over-maged Prespic set will give you a huge advantage with coins throwing.

0 0
Respond to this thread