FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Best Class for Achievement Farming (Includes pvp)

By tecnotrix November 24, 2015, 18:46:54

Hey guys, so basically I have back for nearly 2 months now after a 2.5 year break and have been really enjoying my eliotrope. However, I find it kinda boring to play the same class endlessly and I'm looking for another class to rotate with. Now, as the title suggests, i expect this new class to be able to pull of all those different achievements and stuff to unlock ornaments and titles (including those alignment ones, which means pvp) and thus, the reason behind this post reveals itself:
What class would be most suited for that?
P.S. I know elios are great for that stuff through 1st hand experience but just to repeat what i said before: I need another class to rotate with to kill the monotony of playing a single class day-in and day-out.

All opinions welcome, but i would love those out of first hand experience of handling such content.

Sorry for the long post; Here's a potato:

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 3053

The alignment ornaments and titles are not linked to PvP at all. Rather, they're linked to the alignment quests.

0 0
Score : 477

Then why, in the achievements tab, does it say: "Reach rank 1 in an order"/ "reach rank 2 in an order"/ "reach rank 3 in an order" ? :S

0 0
Score : 3053

It's referring to ranks in one of the orders, not the rank of your wings.

I have no honour, yet I can use the first rank ornament.

Basically what I said earlier, all those are tied to alignment quests within Bonta or Brakmar and the order you choose after completing so many of the alignment quests.
0 0
Score : 27400

If you want the old wings, those are still tied to honor points.

No ornaments or titles are based off of the old PvP system though, Ankama abandoned it some years ago in favor of the Kolossium and AvA.

0 0
Score : 477

Alright, I got it. Thanks.
However, i still wanna know what class i can use with my sidekick (lumino/krobax/astrub knight) in order to farm ochre/cawwot/turq/crim dofuses (or is it dofii? or is it just dofus?) and duo dungeon quests? I'm sorry if i'm being annoying but coming back to the game after 2.5 years means i'm new to a lot of things. Any guidance will be more than appreciated.

0 0
Score : 47

Cawwot dofus, turq, crimson, emerald and ochre are all done by quests. There's not really a specific class x sidekick combo that is most effective for these, as they all involve finishing dungeons and also have a unique fight (except ochre). It's more about the level of your character and how it's geared. I've done all these achievements (bar ochre) on almost every class, except elio and fogger.
For duo dungeons, it again depends on your level, set, and the dungeon you're running. Any class can run 1-50 dungeons solo, provided they're decently equipped and of a suitable level. Once you get to Frigost and dimensions, it's a bit more complex as you have vuln strategies that you'll need to cater for. I personally use a feca for duos, as they are extremely versatile and can be put with almost any class or sidekick.
But really, have a play around making new characters, or on the beta server with class changes.

0 0
Respond to this thread