FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Fire OSA 200 + Wiz/ Water ENU 200 + X + Y ?

By bohemia - SUBSCRIBER - July 21, 2016, 12:51:27

Hi all. smile

I'm still not sure if I should take advantage of the Novice Packs that we'll have for a few days Click here , since I am going soon on holiday and I would be loosing about half the sub time from those packs ... sleep

But if I were to make 2 new accounts for this, which classes would marry better with my Fire OSA 200 and Wiz/ Water ENU 200 that I have on 2 separate accounts? huh

2 -6
Reactions 6
Score : 215

Hello bohemia,

regarding your current team, a cra, sadi, elio and fog yould be nice addtions to your team. You can play ranged and deal dmg while reducing mp and using summons to keep enemies away from you.
A panda could be useful as well.

Or you can add an iop and an eni, feca or masq to play the standard comb, using the iop to deal dmg and the rest of your time to support.

1 0
Score : 426

Iop/Panda. You need a damage dealer and a map manipulator and they are the best in these roles.

0 0
Score : -3090

Iop str, I suppose; but panda, which element/s ?

Also, if I decide to do this, not sure how I should do it, to still enjoy the game: take it slowly, do similar level quests, play similar level dungeons?
Or rush it to 19X+, all wized, on frig/ dimensions with guild/ alliance help?

2 -6
Score : 426

Yeah, Str or Str/Int Iop. I don't think panda's build really matters, all of them can work fine. It's up to you to leech them to endgame or not, do whatever you'll enjoy more. smile 

0 0
Score : 738

An Iop would be extremely helpful for you happy if you 're going to make a 4th, and a Panda. maybe you could go Int for extra heal. Since it's a small team, it would be nice I guess.tongue

I myself dislike low lvl stuff.. so I'd rush to get a decent level so he can useful to match your Osas playfield.

0 0
Score : -3090

I am on Zato, and while considering server transfer, I don't think I'll do it in the short/ medium term; maybe in long term, if Zato gets completely empty ...
That being said, probably it won't be that easy to find groups to level quick, and considering that I got Osa and Enu (not great damage dealers), I will probably have to learn to like to do quests and appropriate level dungs and stuffs, at least for a while...

2 -6
Respond to this thread