FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

PVP lover returning to game.

By dorkycrocar December 12, 2016, 21:03:37

So hello.

I was active in this game when 2.0 came out so i missed allot.

I love to pvp in this game, and classes i like are rogue, masq, xelor and fogger.

How are they holding up now ?

dont get me wrong i love pvp, but i also want to do pvm xD

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 212

Make a Int Osa and profit. smile 

0 0
Score : 13259
dorkycrocar|2016-12-12 21:03:37
I love to pvp in this game, and classes i like are rogue, masq, xelor and fogger.

How are they holding up now ?

dont get me wrong i love pvp, but i also want to do pvm xD

Are you me? (mainly joking, but I was running a fog/rogue/mask kolo team and was considering swapping the mask for a xelor for the longest time (Pre-ISK) )

All 4 of those classes hold up strongly in both PvM and PvP. I will say playing a rogue in PvP effectively is not easy. (you aren't going to get far against intelligent players without cohesive teamwork) But with good teamwork, they can be pretty brutal. Xelors are probably the best at solo carrying 3v3 PvP out of your listed four, but fogs are up there as well.
For 5v5 PvP masqs jump up the tier list quite a bit as their team shielding is amazing in 5v5.

As the above poster mentioned though, osas are kind of busted right now. Pure agi osas are soloing endgame content with ease, and pure int osas are wrecking the kolossium ladder.

If you don't enjoy the osa playstyle, please don't make one. They may be a little over-tuned at the moment, but I doubt they will stay that way for long.
0 0
Score : 153

Well osa was great for me before i played wakfu, then i was so into osa i wouldnt top play. but now, when i see dofus osa clas , im kinda meeeeh.

i think i will go with fogger, i just need to find mentor, its been a long time and i can see on myself i forgot how to use him biggrin

0 0
Respond to this thread