FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

5 man team need advice

By oguzhan1123 - SUBSCRIBER - April 22, 2017, 13:14:07

Hello guys i have a 5-man team that consists of an Eni (int ) , Osa (int) , Eca(Str) , Iop (Agi) and a Enu (Wis/Cha) i feel like i have a bit of long range damage missing should i switch the eca to cra or something else? i like to pvm i dont like pvp

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 1078

If you need range get an Elio or a Cra instead of Osa or Eca. Elios portals can allow your whole team to reach your target, and cras can do some nice dmg on their own.

0 0
Score : 38
-Nightshade-|2017-04-22 13:46:24
If you need range get an Elio or a Cra instead of Osa or Eca. Elios portals can allow your whole team to reach your target, and cras can do some nice dmg on their own.
i think cra then and should the cra be str or int? or perhaps both?
0 0
Score : 1078

For PvM it depends on your budget, an int cra works if your on a lower budget, if not i'd go omni.

1 0
Score : 3
oguzhan1123|2017-04-22 13:14:07
Hello guys i have a 5-man team that consists of an Eni (int ) , Osa (int) , Eca(Str) , Iop (Agi) and a Enu (Wis/Cha) i feel like i have a bit of long range damage missing should i switch the eca to cra or something else? i like to pvm i dont like pvp
cra
0 0
Score : 2676

Swap osa for an int cra. Cost of switching sets in minimized as you're going to use it. Only problem I see is if your Osa's set lacks the range.

0 0
Respond to this thread