FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

wich Class do you think needs a buff or a nerf ?

By invigosss - SUBSCRIBER - July 12, 2018, 20:27:25

i want to know what class you think needs a nerf or a buff. so this is how we gonna do it.

BUFF:
- Class buff?
- What kind of buff?
- Explain why this class needs this buff.

NERF:
- Class nerf?
- What kind of nerf?
- Explain wht this class needs this nerf.

since the last time they asked this is a few years ago. lets try this again.

i hope of lots of reaction!

PS: i posted this here instead of the classes thread because i think the general discussion is more populated.

0 0
Reactions 17
Score : 375

Buff :cra
More damage and power
far too weak in pvp and pvm

2 -3
Score : 25829

Buff: osa
More damage and power

rolleyes

1 -5
Score : 952

Buff: eca
More damage and power

0 -2
Score : 85

Buff: iop
More damage and power

0 -1
Score : 250

Buff: eni
More damage and power

0 -1
Score : 172

Buff :xelor
More damage and power

0 -2
Score : 185

Buff :elio
More damage and power

0 -1
Score : 14

Buff :enu
More damage and power

1 -1
Score : 157

Buff :panda
More damage and power

0 -1
Score : 133

Buff :sram
More damage and power

0 -2
Score : 141

Buff :masq
More damage and power

0 -1
Score : 164

Wow the English speaking community is quite boring and inactive.

Nerf: Osas and sacriers
What kind of nerf? Osas stop doing that many stuff with their invos, they are overdesigned as hell. Favoritism is eliminated from their kit. Sacriers have a damage reduction of 20%

Sacriers have too much damage for little cost, and osas are just a disgrace to the game. Staying behind just creating a massive zoo, or a massive invo is not interactive, risky, nor skilled. 

2 -1

@ undinesoul

Nah, personally, I find this topic pointless.

Those asking for nerf have no substantial claim and those asking for buff are only asking buff of their favorite class (self-centered).

Take your nerf suggestion as an example. If you take away osa massive zoo kits, then their role will be boring. Taking sacrier's damage kit, then they lose their berserker role.

Why stop at osa and sac?
Cras are too good at range damage.
Xelors are too good at removing AP.
Enus are too good at removing MP.
Sram are too good at invisibility.
Enis are too good at healing.
Iops are too good at dishing damage.
Etc etc etc.

All class are too good at their specific role so every class should be nerfed.
All class is too weak at other aspect that every class should be buffed.

If Ankama equalizes all class in every aspect, might as well just have one generic class, then Dofus will be boring. Which is why this whole topic is quite pointless.

3 -2
Score : 164

No, I think you are missing the point Gunner. Osas and Sacriers specifically are completely dominating the PVP scene. A lot of players complain about those classes in the Hispañia forums, and also the French ones. It is widely accepted that these two classes are far more powerful than the rest.

This is not about which class is the best at certain role. Enis for example, are the best healers, but that doesn't mean that Enis healing abilities should be nerfed, because Enis are hardly relevant as of today. The other classes you mentioned are the best at certain things, but they don't completely dominate the metagame, and have more outplay opportunities for their opponents.

So while I think that Osas should be nerfed, that wouldn't mean that they have to get boring, Osas can still be summoners.

1 0
Score : 151

@gunnerwolfang

i am not making a point or something, i just want to see other peoples opinion ^^. but you also have a good awnser of the classes. i liked that.

0 0

Opinions are also points of reference which intends to identify points of nerf/buff.

And opinions become pointless when given with the interest of self gain and are subjective which could degrade the uniqueness of class roles.

1 -3
Respond to this thread