FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

PLEASE NERF XELOR!! And buff Sram!!

By IMissThisGame - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - May 28, 2019, 19:56:02

TOO many times i've been oneshot for my entire hp by Xelor popping Synchro.. they have too many ways to do it even if u try to avoid it.. and now i just saw another video where Xelor did 4k damage from across the map using Dark Ray: https://clips.twitch.tv/PatientIntelligentCodVoteYea . It's NOT FAIR that a class that has such good utility and ap drain and ap buff and all that can burst harder than the hardest burst classes in the game! Makes me feel so sad why am I even playing Sram.. And why dont Sram do as much damage as other classes? No good damage longrange damage spells on Sram, and we have low range on lethal spells which is our hardest hitting spells but its nothing compared to the high damage combos other classes have at short range.. and other people can just use hammerture and full high damage combo after we get close to lethal attack x2 and do twice our damage.. Pretty frustrating, Sram not good at anything. Lethal attack should atleast apply some state or make us invis again or steal hp... Sram not getting any good class updates or buffs like old 1.29 Cra got. 

1 -11
Reactions 5
Score : 1817

Xel can't ap rape AND do insane dmg at the same time. Besides, the only reason that xel did 4k is because he's full glass cannon mode and has an elio setting things up for him.

Sram not good at anything? What are you smoking lol?

5 -1
Score : 124

It's pretty funny to look on sram, complaining about xel's damage, when there's alot of T3 burst srams, which does the same damage with much simplier preparations.

4 0
Score : 2611

This post is all sorts of no xD

4 0
Score : 118

This whole game is unbalanced, just unsubscribe if you dont like it x)

0 0
Score : 1415

That level of xelor play is incredible.  You don't do 4k normally that is a very very special situation just too good play by elio and xelor combined.  Most xelors don't have elio setting up very good portal. xD

0 0
Respond to this thread