FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Well, now the sacrier spell lvl100 is useless (the weak class now is the most weak class)

By lnsano October 04, 2006, 03:39:39

Well, i just got lvl 100 with sacrier and lvling Bloodthirsty Madness to lvl5, cuz is it a essencial spell to sacrier in solo battle or without eni.
use this spell in sumon is a knowled startegie for heals 100+hp , but now, i can heal near to 27 Hp with 6 Ap ><

now the spell is so useless, and me and others lvl100+ will lose more than 1m kamas for get to back this spell point.

I lose my purpose with sacrier, have exclusion with this class, more with this new update ><

what was happened to balance class?

Sorry, but im a indignit old player.

0 0
Reactions 35
Score : 11

^^
Maybe they do something about that.
Be positive.

(I am a sacrier lvl 100+ too)

0 0
Score : 617

Oh no what have they done to the spell sad

I've just got lv82 and am a str sac and I know the combo you are talking about. I havent leveled Flying sword yet (as your ment to eat that after dancing sword - right?) So if the lv 100 spell is pointless now, does that makes flying sword pointless as well?

Also a quick question, as I dont know any high lv sacs - Would you max coagulation (i.e save the spell pts) or would you max co-operation (at my level)
So far these are my main spells (I have 11 spare sp currently)
lv5 - Foot, SwordD,Forced,sword skill, assault
lv3 - Wis, attraction
Thanks

Ref

0 0
Score : 966

yeah, flying sword is useless now too, we will lose more 1M kamas for forgot it too ¬¬

and the sadida continue overpowered ¬¬

0 0
Score : 1943
Citation
lnsano :
and the sadida continue overpowered ¬¬

To me it's not a matter of a class (or several) being overpowered but more and more classes being nerfed and becoming underpowered.

That update was great .... why did they have to kill our happiness ?

Felinition > bloodthirsty madness
lvl 1 spell > lvl 100 spell ... yeah ...
0 0

Good point Nair its a lv 100 spell for pete's sake

Great!
When I got punishment I started looking at the top level spells and went woh heal 100-350 hp by eating a summons how Sweet is that. Sorry I dont really know the spell yet just going off wiki. Now thats the lv 80 & 100 spells are usless *cries*
I just hope they leave our battle-field manipulation spells alone :S.

Also sorry to ask again - Is coagulation worth leveling - or has that been messed up too?

0 0
Score : 2704

I have to pose the Question:

Was it the purpose of this change in mechanics intended to nerf Blood Thirsty Madness?

Or was the nerf of Blood Thirsty Madness an unintentional side effect of the change in mechanics?

I hope that it is the second case (not the first) and will be fixed in the near future.
This spell (seemingly designed around the previous game mechanics) has been rendered fairly useless ;_;

Although (logically) the change makes sense... what good is it if there is no longer any sense in casting the spell?

0 0
Score : 1620

Ever fought a lvl120+ Sacrier with 2000+HP? It`s almost impossible to win - and I say that as a Feca...
If he attrackts you and casts Punishment most classes are (almost) dead - so I don`t see the need to heal 250+ HP with this spell.

0 0
Score : 2704

It takes a bare minimum of 9 AP to use (Dancing Sword level 6 / Blood Thirsty Madness) used to heal 150-250 (Not 250+) Most enemies can cause 100+ damage with a single low end attack after 100, so I don't feel that it was overpowered. In it's current state, with the Sacrier's class summons, you can heal around 30 HP for 9 AP ><

EDIT: Oh, I do disagree with 'The weak class is now the most weak'. That's not the case, and only antagonizes others with class issues. I also, however, expect a spell that costs anywhere from 9-12 AP to use to give a respectable healing

0 0
Score : 284

I can't express how pissed I am that BTM has been nerfed. A class that's based around HP jsut had its level 100 spell nerfed substantially.

Prior to update:
150-250 HP gained regarless of allie's HP (sword, dolls, etc. inc.) and allie takes 300-500 damage. 150-250 HP.. Level 100+ Sacs have over 1500 HP.. Gaining about 10 - 16% life back.

After Update:
Hit allie for 300-500 Hp and Sac heals 1/2 that damage...

Sword (60 HP): Gain 30 ... 2% of health .. in any battle this is useless...
Flying Sword: Same damn thing
Allie's Chafer.. blah blah blah

Gainind 2-5% of your health back for a class based completely around HP .. what a sh--ty level 100 spell... what a sh--ty update.

0 0
Score : 141

I sure hope this was unintentional and will be fixed soon. Reminds me of a couple updates ago when transposition and cooperation were being a bit nutty. We sacs are a complicated, often misunderstood bunch. Perhaps our code is similar. Though we maybe masochists, we (and apparently our spells) are still quite sensitive (but by no means delicate). When this is fixed (I reaaaaaally hope this is a mistake), maybe they can give us a brief period of time where we can use BTM on everything! Summons (doesn't matter whose), monsters, bonta, random n00bs in Assrub, trees, rocks, wheat... you name it. As unlikely as that is, just try imagining the one thing/person you would like to leech off of while this is cleared up.

Zentrifuge

0 0

Here's hoping Kudamono, but I think we'll cope with it just being put back, rather than btm-ing a piece of wheat heh smile Although BTM on a astrub noob would be funny, but really harsh.

Just wondering, if we send in enough tickets to Ankama will that help to get it changed back?

0 0

I am jsut trying to think of when i'll ever use this now..

I have a cawwot spell .. but unlike sword, I can't cast cawwot/BTM in 1 turn in my 10 AP set... so .. 2 turns to get 125 HP with a 8 turn cooldown .. useless..

So.. besides the cawwot ... what else will I cast this on?

Flying sword? Dancing Sword? sadida Doll? Allie summon (chafer, etc.)? an Allie? no.no.no.blah blah

What class would a sacrier use this on in a group? The only logical explanation would be a high-HP sacrier.. why would I cast it on another sacrier? Hit him for 300-500 so I can get 150-250.. yeah.. that'll smooth over well in the group ....

Ankama cannot be this retarded .. I am thinking that they made a modification to the code in order to nerf some other spell and BTM jsut happened to take the hit.. if that's the case.. let's see how long it takes to fix it.. if not... well.. let's just hope that it's not.

(BTW: Submitted my ticket last night)

0 0

I'll submit one tonight - yeah I konw I am 18 lvs away from BTM, but maybe if we bring the issue to light soon it'll be fixed by then - heh j/k.

0 0
Score : 141

Just wanted to point out that sacriers are NOT weak.

That being said, yes, I hate this update aswell, it makes several spells and strategies almost useless. Blood Thirsty Madness was never an overpowered spell, not even a powerful one - it was a good, useful spell that helped the class to save some bread in PvM and recover HP in PvP while the other classes were running from them (Because that's what most classes do against sacriers, anyway. Hit'n run, punishment hurts).
Like Brigard mentioned, I think they just changed the code without taking BTM into account and I hope it'll get fixed soon.

Way to go, Amakna, we love it when you change things that do not need to be changed and always end up pissing everyone off.

0 0
Score : 1995

I really, REALLY hope that they undo this change, or at least undo it for Bloodthristy Madness.

My build relies massively on that spell! ;-;

0 0
Score : 2053

Y'all are wasting your time.
BTM was the target of this update. As a Moderator said, it was obvious the spell was "bugged" (you can't leech 150 HP from a 30-HP monster), so they decided to fix it, just like they did with AoN. Not only BTM was affected but ALL leeching spells/attacks as well. Felintion doesn't heal half of the damage when the monster has 1 HP. It heals 1 HP.
While I agree this is plausible AND logical, that approach left Sacriers with a level 100 spell that's next to useless. Say, you can't cast Cawwot and BTM the same turn. Cawwots are the only summon with "decent" HP that can be leeched. They can't be recast until 9-10 turns. So yea, you spend 2 turns to recover 120 HP. Yay...
Now we have another class with an useless level 100 spell: Xelors (Dials....DIALS!!!), Pandawas (not only the level 100 spell, but some other as well) and now Sacriers. If I were a level 100+ Sacrier that maxed that spell, I'd just face reality: Ankama is NOT changing the spell back (hence the AoN "event"), they DON'T have plans on changing Pandawa spells, Xelor's Dials and the now nerfed BTM and they're NOT giving Spell loss potions for free. That's gonna empty the pockets of Sacriers, an already complicated and restricted class that is even more complicated and even more restrict, due to this nerf.

My thanks to Ankama, for being that ethic and trustful enterprise that created this game. Thanks for the another 2x experience week on Rushu, thanks for nerfing the all-mighty Sacriers, thanks for keeping poor Sadidas and Srams untouched, thanks for solving my pet problem with the update and mainly, thanks for keeping this community closer, with updates that keeps 85% of the players even busier, while the other 15% get nothing. Thanks for the new mounts, that are very easy to train and to keep, and not only that, but have synergies with your hard-worked maxed pet.

NOT!

0 0

Well-stated Ralph .. I have no idea when I'll use this spell now...

0 0
Score : 2053
Citation
Brigard :
I have no idea when I'll use this spell now...

Use it to TK Bluff Ecas in Astrub.
0 0
Score : 966
Citation
RalphSaint :
thanks for keeping poor Sadidas and Srams untouched

make me laught.
is ironic.

So, with this update, dont only blood is uselles while flying sword too, and all sac after this lvl have these 2 spell maximized.

why not keeping sacrier untouched too?

remember, felitron cause dmg in enemy, and blood cause dmg in ally ><, case blood will deal dmg in eneny then ok!!!
0 0
Respond to this thread