FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Possible future class nerf (It might happen!)

By October 13, 2006, 14:35:53

You folks are free to add your own (or just start a new topic on the same subject matter to show how disappointed and frustrated you are!)

Cra
Never played one

Ecaflip
Never played one

Eniripsa
Never played one

Enutrof
Ghostly shovel only castable once per turn. Chance of unbewitching is 1/100.
PP limit is 200

Feca
Any critical hits inflicted on you will pierce through your resistance
Burning Glyph cooldown increased

Iop
Never played one

Osamodas
Summons limited to 3. Summons can randomly attack caster.

Pandawa
Never played one

Sacrier
Class elemental resistance capped to 0%
Punishment cooldown increased

Sadida
10-15 earth damage and -100 mp reduction included in unbewitchment spell (!)
All doll summons can do a attack 21-25 all element damage which costs them only 2 ap(!)

Sram
Any action you do has a good chance of revealing your location when you're invisible
Critical failure for traps increased and if this happense, you will receive the damage or the trap's effect

Xelor
Counter cooldown increased and reflect decreased. Wisdom will NOT affect the amount of damage reflected
Blinding Protection no longer reflects damage

0 0
Reactions 25
Score : 2053
Citation
storagebug :
Sram
Critical failure for traps increased and if this happense, you will receive the damage or the trap's effect

That one made me make a very evil smile >=D
0 0
Score : 1389

Is this just a list of your thoughts or did you read this somewhere as possible future changes?

0 0
Score : 866

Interesting ideas...although i'm not going to shout at you cause I disagree with some tongue
The only one i have to strongly disagree with is the Osa one. Only 3 summons? Why nerf one of the classes that is considered to be one of weakest? sad Summons attack you? That shouldn't happen since summons aren't great as they are >

0 0
Score : 129

your xelors nerf sucks imo
counter already got nerfed 4 times... and if wisdom doesnt affect counter then many xelors are screwed
blindin doesnt reflect wow make Hand 6 ap at lvl 5 if u want and mummifi doesnt reduce dmg >.>
]
edit: intelligence should affect counter and blindingsmile tongue

0 0
Score : 836
Citation
The Sadida nerf... I'm a bit confused. If the unbewitch get -100% mp reduction... and dolls can do damage with 2 ap...isnt that sort of improving Sadidas not nerfing them?

It seems the sarcasm in the top post was generally missed.
0 0
Score : 294

Im only gonna say, that osa summons can already randomly attack summoner. Never happened to me actually, but other osa told that once his bwork had killed him smile

0 0
Score : 836

The bwork has an area of effect attack, and uses it without much care about who gets hit. I've never seen it targetting a friend though. It targets a foe, and the friends (even the summoner) may get collateral damage.
It's not like the summoned chafer, that actually comes and attacks you.

0 0
Score : 195

These pretty much SUCK. lol Osas need their summons,Srams need their traps,and Enus are kinda MEANT for high pp,it would almoast make it not worth lvling high enough to have pp over 200...And in that,would make people hate things. If any of these changes were made,the complaints would be horrible lol (the xelor one is screwd up too)

0 0
Score : 64

Blinding Protection doesn't even reflect >.> And yea all of these ideas suck. He's probably a Sadida that wants his class to become stronger (which is pretty hard to do.) I mean Insolent gives -100mp to target and hits 1-15? Dolls can hit 21-25 for 2 ap? He also gave himself away as a noob by making Enu's Ghostly Shovel castable once per turn and making its chances of unbewitch 1/100, he wants Sadidas to be only class with unbewitch.

0 0
Score : 1995

...I'm sorry, but is EVERYONE an idiot here? All those nerf ideas are born of SARCASM. I'm not one to insult people, normally, but geez. >.o Quit taking it seriously.

0 0
Score : 96

roflmao thanks to Amharach and JebinZedalu for clearing things up smile

In light of all the nerfs that we've experienced in the past 1 year, be it the AON spell, wisdom punishment, elemental resistance, absorption, punishments, etc...this post was meant for readers to post some possible nerfs the devs might come up with in the future as a "You first heard it here" and just so players can be aware of some of the possibility of a nerf to their class HOWEVER ABSURD OR IMPOSSIBLE IT MAY BE...

The Sadida 'nerf' was a pisstake considering the fact that the class has had very little nerfed in the past and because everyone keeps whining about how overpowered they are...

Too bad only 1% of the readers in this forum actually use their brains or even read anyone's post before responding...which is why I think most of you have either failed or will fail miserably in life...your only salvation is levelling ur little character and take out life's frustrations on other players ^^

0 0
Score : 83
Citation
storagebug :
roflmao thanks to Amharach and JebinZedalu for clearing things up smile

In light of all the nerfs that we've experienced in the past 1 year, be it the AON spell, wisdom punishment, elemental resistance, absorption, punishments, etc...this post was meant for readers to post some possible nerfs the devs might come up with in the future as a "You first heard it here" and just so players can be aware of some of the possibility of a nerf to their class HOWEVER ABSURD OR IMPOSSIBLE IT MAY BE...

The Sadida 'nerf' was a pisstake considering the fact that the class has had very little nerfed in the past and because everyone keeps whining about how overpowered they are...

Too bad only 1% of the readers in this forum actually use their brains or even read anyone's post before responding...which is why I think most of you have either failed or will fail miserably in life...your only salvation is levelling ur little character and take out life's frustrations on other players ^^

its not exactly easy to get saracasm across on the internet, nor is it easy to recognize it
0 0
Score : 108
Citation
JebinZedalu :
...I'm sorry, but is EVERYONE an idiot here? All those nerf ideas are born of SARCASM. I'm not one to insult people, normally, but geez. >.o Quit taking it seriously.

I think that I agree with you..............the title says it,"it might happen",so there is really either a slight chance it will happen or none at all, nothing to be afraid of
0 0
Score : 213
Citation
storagebug :

Enutrof
Ghostly shovel only castable once per turn. Chance of unbewitching is 1/100.
PP limit is 200

Why make chance of unbewitching 1/100? Once a turn or a higher ap cost is reasonable, but if your gonna make it 1/100 chance its just as good as removing the spell altogether. I agree most of the stuff except nerfing Osa.
0 0
Score : 1280

News just in!: The ecaflip class has been nerfed and buffed again! lv 5 bluff now does 25-196 air or water dmg for 1 ap at 63 range non line of sight and non linear! AND the Lv 5 heads or tails now does 1 dmg neutral and 2-3 heals fire! it costs 6 ap to cast! TAKE THAT HAHAHHA.
What-a-Clot-am-I!!!: The pandawa character now CFs boozer 1/2 until lv 6 where it fails 1/1. the Sacrier health stat has changed from 1 point for two health to 1000 points for 1 health. The cra's homing arrow spell now costs 5 ap until lv 5 when it changes to 4!!

More to come tongue

0 0
Score : 316

the only one that made just a bit of sense to me is the burning glyph cooldown.

0 0
Score : 949

Lol, these threads are usually in the imps village, where sarcasm is so common (no offence)
But as for more ideas in nerfing:

Cra
Could have a 1 turn cooldown for explosive, so they can only cast it per turn
But they are mostly underpowered anyway....

Eniripsa
Regen unstackable
20turn cooldown for word of recovery

Feca
Infinite cool down for teleport

Iop
1turn cool down for jump
1/5chance success for wrath

Sadida
Bramble lvl6 to 4ap
Soothing to be dodgeble
Poison wind and Earthquake able to go through Silvan state
Reduce damage inflicted by sacrificial doll
Manifold at a higher level to learn
Inflatable without hp healing and +mp unstackable
Insolent to have 1/2 fail rate and cannot cast to self
Obsolete Ultra Powerfull

Ecaflip
Do not allow Fate of Ecaflip to go through shields/ damage reduction

Sram
Become visible after an attack for invisibility

Xelor
Reduce the duration of mummification

Dont know for others..

But the point is that we should not nerf classes (unless they are waay too powerful), but to boost classes so that there will be more fun game play. In my opinion no classes should be nerfed, but we should have some boosts for the underpowered classes. smile

0 0
Score : 737

Pandawa-

nvm, they cant be nerfed ne more
lol axe skill bonta sellroom 1milkamas.

I respect Pandawa!

0 0
Score : 640

dont giv them ideas man! stupid...

0 0
Respond to this thread