FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Nerfing feca's shields

By djamar November 24, 2006, 15:11:33

Why was the faca's shield lvl90 glyph nerfed? I've heard alot of people say that it wasn't very good before. Now nerfing our shields i can understand, we were almost invincible before. The xp caps I agree with, it was way to easy for us to lvl compared to everyone else. But now that the fecas are able to be killed by some classes WITHOUT removing their shields and others can dispell them. Why do our attacks get nerfed? If this keeps up the fecas will be nerfed into pvp oblivion.

(p.s. I expect someone will tell me to stop whineing and/or shut up a few minutes after I post this. I just request that before they start ranting at me they think about what they are saying and tell me how I am whineing and tell me how fecas are still to strong or are not starting to become weaker than other classes. Thank you)

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 446

i just saw some feca get totaly ripped to shreds by a lower lvl group of monsters. totaly unfair. i like the sheilds they help me too. and most of the fecas are nice and let you lvl with them when your a noob instead of being a huge jerk and saying stuff like, "go away you stupid n00b!" which by the way happened to me.

0 0
Score : 214

dude, they never nerfed the feca's "sheild" spells. The creator of this thread was referring to the classes name "Feca's sheild", not an actual sheild spell.

0 0
Score : 46

Fecas are f...up class dont play with them.feca+pvp=bad combo biggrin

take xelor or eni or some other class just dont take feca

0 0
Score : 352

Fecas can be good. Pvp is not the world of dofus you can do alot of other things with them, like fighting monsters way past your lvl i mean look at rambo he took the so called "f...up" class and made him one of the best players. If you think you need pure power to win, stop playing dofus its a tactical mmorpg that means you need to THINK. Yes Fecas are not the best pvp class but they can be used in so many ways. To stay on topic i dont think Feca shield was ever nefed.

0 0
Score : 3655

pvp is a must for equipment, u have to afford soon or later...
besiede the paralizing gliph, the introduction of shields for other classes ruined the feca's class advantage...
now anyone can have same resist, but dealing double damage, maybe healing, or using attack spell...
those can't be unbewitched, don't use 6 ap, and don't leave u uncovered for 2 turns to classes doing 1000 damage per turn...
feca are one of the worst class in pvp, unless the enemy hasn't unbewitch "AND" hans't a shield...
both theese are so rare in high lvl pvp...

i had to spent 400 kk to lose alignment and restart with spy order to avoid being "sodomized"(dunno if is the right translation) by lower lvl sram, enis, sadida, enus, osa and some other with a shield... btw, i'm lvl 140 and a normal lvl 110 sram can poison from distance remaining invisible and killing me...

invisibility 1 ap, double 2 ap (6 turn cooldown, full hp (usually over 1000) even if the caster has 50 hp when cast it, high agi lock, pushable with...), fear 1 ap, poisoned trap (70-100 damage (3 turns) even for agi build with +damage for traps and +% damage for traps... all this for 3 ap and remaining invisible, basic armors don't affect it)
they don't even need to hit me with their huge damage daggers that heals em more that a maxed cawwot can do on any class...

0 0
Score : 744

Just because Sram can kill anyone in PvP does not make whole feca class f...up. Why not compare fecas with some other class that sucks in PvP.

0 0
Score : 226

just want to say that the FECAS are not bad at pvp, they're one of balance class and the reason that most of you think that they suck is because the player behind them suck and playing a feca requires good planning not like other class *cough cough*

0 0
Score : 101
Citation
Airgear :
Fecas can be good. Pvp is not the world of dofus you can do alot of other things with them, like fighting monsters way past your lvl i mean look at rambo he took the so called "f...up" class and made him one of the best players. If you think you need pure power to win, stop playing dofus its a tactical mmorpg that means you need to THINK. Yes Fecas are not the best pvp class but they can be used in so many ways. To stay on topic i dont think Feca shield was ever nefed.

While I agree with you on the most part, I have to beg to differ on the final sentence.

Feca Shield was nerfed some time ago. It used to calculate the resist BEFORE shields were applied, but now it calculates the resist after the shields are applied. That makes a humongous difference.
0 0
Score : 1623
Citation
the reason that most of you think that they suck is because the player behind them suck and playing a feca requires good planning not like other class *cough cough*

What lvl is you Feca? 70? All I can say is they DO suck in high-lvl PvP - you have NO chance against for example Sadis, Enus or Enis of the same level...
0 0
Citation
What lvl is you Feca? 70? All I can say is they DO suck in high-lvl PvP - you have NO chance against for example Sadis, Enus or Enis of the same level...

i'd like to add srams and maybe osas... well, everyone with a feudala shield can become a problem...
Citation
nelsonniwei :
just want to say that the FECAS are not bad at pvp, they're one of balance class and the reason that most of you think that they suck is because the player behind them suck and playing a feca requires good planning not like other class *cough cough*

u mean so that feca class isn't bad, is just that any player using a feca is stupid and cannot find a good strategy >_<"
0 0
Score : 625

So far I think Fecas are the best in PvM for me. They're the fastest levelers to me. But they sure as hell are not good for PvP...

0 0

yes, fecas are good for pvp because their shields works only for them there....so the class has a sense...

for the fact they are easy to lvl depends on the lvl...
for lower lvl it's true...
for higher lvl i don't find it any harder to use poc for osa on moon island, or sword of iop ecc...
there are some class that are fast to lvl as well...offcourse some not, unless a leech that is common for any alt...

the difference is just how much bread we save in the cases i said, not how much fast...

0 0
Respond to this thread