FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Question On Feca's Wind Armour At Piglets

By TuscWarrior March 06, 2007, 21:44:09

While training at piglets from 30 to now level 37, I was wearing a full gob set with 140 base int and +91 from the gob set. After casting the level 3 wind armour and spell rebound, I am still getting damage from the arrows . Usually 1 to 6 hits, 14s with critical. Was there a update to piglets?

or do I need to gain few more levels?

Thanks.

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 744

Level 5 wind armor and some magical reduction items will stop them attacking.

0 0
Score : 205

Ah ok.

So far Im going level 5 earth, level 5 glowing, level 3 air and water shield.

Level 5 spell rebound..working on level 5 natural attack which started at level 38 and ends at 48 ( 10 points ).

then max those 2 other skills which is 4 levels each ?

49 to 52 ( air shield ) then 53 to 57 ( water shield ).

So that leaves 58 to 68 teleportation or should I few points into it and save rest for burning?

Staff skill is kinda pricey which is out of my budget, so Im planning on getting it maxed after burning glyph.

Any other suggestions?

0 0
Score : 3270
Citation
TuscWarrior :
Ah ok.

So far Im going level 5 earth, level 5 glowing, level 3 air and water shield.

Level 5 spell rebound..working on level 5 natural attack which started at level 38 and ends at 48 ( 10 points ).

then max those 2 other skills which is 4 levels each ?

49 to 52 ( air shield ) then 53 to 57 ( water shield ).

So that leaves 58 to 68 teleportation or should I few points into it and save rest for burning?

Staff skill is kinda pricey which is out of my budget, so Im planning on getting it maxed after burning glyph.

Any other suggestions?

not wat u want to do ok need some things to go on then just ask
0 0

What do you mean?

0 0
Citation
TuscWarrior :
What do you mean?

you should not lvl spell rebound til later and same for natural unless you r not gonna lvl immunity to play pvp
0 0

Spell rebound still good to have. Saved me alot at piglets and other dungeon fights.

Also killed a bluff eca with it which was nice.

And yes, Im going pvp but not til I reach level 70 or higher.

0 0
Score : 744
Citation
TuscWarrior :

Burning glyph is much more important then Teleport. You should max burning at level 70. Also, Water shield can be left to level 4 until you get spare points later.
0 0
Score : 1171

Burning Glyph is pretty much essential, L3 Teleport is usually more than good enough until way after L100.

It's a good idea to level Wind Armour imo... It's useful against Piglets now, and also I find it very useful against sewer Rats which are a excellent XP after you get past L80.

I'd also recommend buying a fire based weapon and a weapon skill, sometime soon. Up until my late L90s I was using a fire-maged kryst o'boul staff and staff skill doing about 120-180dmg 2x a turn. Now I'm using a fire-maged fake ceangal claw and doing anywhere up to 450 damage per hit with L6 sword skill. Definately makes Feca a lot more fun.

0 0

You see you should have these spells here lvled not those other ones and yes Burning should be maxed as soon as you get it i have plans for my feca on this and more for after as well

0 0
Score : 1476

burning is kinda nice at level 4 if you dont have a good weapon
i dont recommend natural as an essential thing, although i do like it and it helped me alot.
get a weapon (e.g. the infernal razor, aclou mallet) for damage.
teleportation isnt needed but is a nice addition, same for other things.
i maxed all my armors and i simply love level 5 wind and aqueous because i actually need the reduction aswell as resistance. (i level on blops and koalaks)

0 0
Respond to this thread