FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cheapest and Easiest way to +AP for feca!

By Miss-Ruby April 14, 2007, 22:41:11

I'm only level 15 and can't afford much, I will have full gobball in a few hours (If the already connected error gets fixed) So i need something that will +AP that will work around the gobball set, I'm not using the hammer so yeah. Any ideas?

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 254

There is always the Ring of Satisfaction but it got a downside. It gives -150 to 200 on stats.

There is a useful set which is called Country Set. When fully equipped it gives +ap.

Why do you need +1ap?

0 0
Score : 260

Well, my gobball set will give +1AP which makes 7AP and once I get the extra one thats 8AP which means I can use staff skill, leek pie then next turn use natural attack 2 times and as they get closer be able to attack in close combat 2 times meaning I can take off around 100-120 per turn at level 15. xD

0 0
Score : 11353

Not to throw a monkey wrench into the works, but, unless they changed something, the full Gobball Set can only be equipped at level 20 (becuase the Belt is level 20).

With the full Gobball Set equipped, that only leaves you a Ring slot free, and the only rings a level 15 or under can equip that give +1 AP also give huge penalties to stats. You have to get to level 60 to find a +1 AP ring with no penalties.

AP is one of the most difficult stats to get at under level 100. (That's why even the recently-nerfed Treeset is still valuable, since it gives +2 AP at level 45). At level 15, there's pretty much no way to get 8 AP unless you equip Treerings, and equipping those will generally leave you with negative stats.

• DS
0 0
Score : 1536

Well, you could always get an Eniripsa to tag along with you. Thats a guaranteed +1 - +2 AP every fight. Other than that, your stuck until the higher levels. Rings of Satisfaction aren't worth the stat loss in my opinion.

0 0
Score : 3271
Citation
WarriorKrath :
Well, you could always get an Eniripsa to tag along with you. Thats a guaranteed +1 - +2 AP every fight. Other than that, your stuck until the higher levels. Rings of Satisfaction aren't worth the stat loss in my opinion.

enis are best way to get ap at low levels...my eni uses the ap + to use wand twice for 118 damage a turn...bad wand tho
and prespic set too....-.- yes i know its nerfed but i have nothing else to equip him with...yet...until he is lvl 46 then he get full red scare set
0 0
Score : 8183
Citation
DeathknightZLH :
Citation
WarriorKrath :
enis are best way to get ap at low levels...my eni uses the ap + to use wand twice for 118 damage a turn...bad wand tho
and prespic set too....-.- yes i know its nerfed but i have nothing else to equip him with...yet...until he is lvl 46 then he get full red scare set

Sounds exactly like my Eni on Rushu.

The rings and Treecape (not the tree gear one.) is useful, if you're a Sacarier. Just one example--Then there's vitality Osa.
(All that comes to mind, at the moment.)

• Cato
0 0
Respond to this thread