FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

My Ecaflip Stratedgy

By Noureldin April 16, 2007, 18:32:55

I just made an ecaflip after the 1.18 update, and thx to the now 4 ap lvl 5 bluff, i was convinced that a str eca was the right way, What made me leave my lvl 79 xelor was kind of stupid, and funny. I saw all those little clues: A stupid guy selling felintion for 3kk, then a friend giving me a useless-for-xelor koupe-Koupe sword, which has the -int for HoT, then the gobball headgear with +40 str and +3 int that my sis gave me. So i started out and im now lvl 6, the only reason im posting this on such a low lvl is because I want to know if I should restart my eca or not, because I dont want to end up a lvl 60 that did something stupid, these are currently my stats:

Base: 30 str, equiment (gobb amulet, +10 str, and yellow piwi hat and cloak, +3 str) total= 43str

Spells:
Felintion- 3
HoT-2

I have a spare spell point, which i will use when i reach lvl 7 to boost HoT, and im thinking of keeping felintion how its is till i reach a higher lvl, but felintion is really useful, because of the healing, push back, and sweet damage.

When I reach lvl 10, I will improve tremendously thx to the gobb headgear, boots, and cape. Added to my ammy, Ill have pretty good stats thx to the gobb gear, but at lvl 18, i will use the Koupe-Koupe till like lvl 26, then I will get a gobball belt, and complete the set, so is that good so far, and what improvements can be made???

Edit: I just realized I spelled the Title wrong, srry.

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 1539

Actually, its pretty solid. Keep putting points into strength, until it hits maybe 150/200. Then put into vit. You should also max Heads or Tails.

Also, I'm curious, what server are you on?

0 0
Score : 5167
Citation
WarriorKrath :
Actually, its pretty solid. Keep putting points into strength, until it hits maybe 150/200. Then put into vit. You should also max Heads or Tails.

Do that, but don't do the vitality.

Just do all str.
0 0
Score : 46

All strength, and the healing on HoT isn't affected by intelligence. They changed that a loooooooooooong time ago.

0 0
Score : 813

Pure Str...forget vit. And I'd save that spell pt and lvl felinton to 5 and leap to 5 ASAP. So with 7ap you can leap away from an opponant, walk back 2 and felintion. Nice dmg, you get healed and he gets kicked back. HoT sucks till u have decent str and even then can still hit apallingly low.

0 0
Score : 601
Citation
AtomicHype :
All strength, and the healing on HoT isn't affected by intelligence. They changed that a loooooooooooong time ago.

i once saw a brak int eca, kinda sick 100s with topcaj and she got a good amount of ap/mp, the most unorthodox build...well one of. she does aigt heals with her +heals bonus and 0 str
0 0
Score : 2574

My current build is definately viable, heres what I got:

STR till 300.

Spells:

L11 HoT 5
L21 Felintion 5
L31 Felines Leap 5
L41 WoF 5
L51 Skill 5 (I chose sword)
L61 Clover 4, Reflex 2, Smell 2, Bow skill 2
L70 Playful Claw 5
L80 CoC 5/3 (Probably 3 though)
L100 FoE 5, Skill 6, Felintion 6
L101 HoT 6 (Forget CoC to 3)
L113 Clover 6
L121 Felines leap 6

You should be able to get the rest...

The best weapons I chose are:

Sword, Dagger, Bow

Very short training guide

L1-10 Gobballs (L1 felintion helps)
L11-70 Lousy Pigs

0 0
Score : 2729
Citation
WarriorKrath :

Update: Lvl 18 now
Spells:
Lvl 5 HoT
Lvl 4 Felintion

spare point saving for lvl 5 felintion
Im on rushu btw, y?
0 0
Respond to this thread