Where should i hunt at lvl 65?

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 491

try to leech on koalaks

0 0
Score : 12

What build are you?

I am a 11x Int Xelor and I trained on Blops till I got Mummification at 70 at which point I switched to Chafers in Amakna Cemetary. Decent experience, quick fights and ribs are a great drop for making some extra kamas.

I Stayed there till around 80-81 when I switched to PC/Blop mobs around the cliffs south of the Rocky Plains Zaap. There are a few maps there that are perfect for a xelor as they are nice close maps for quick fights. Again, decent experience, quick fights and you drop all those pretty stones. I stayed there till well into the 100's when I got bored and have since switched to Pandas.

Koalaks are great experience as are Kanigrous but the fights tend to take longer and as I was mainly soloing things with limited online time so I chose to try and get a good balance of experience vs. fight time. None of my fights took longer than 5 minutes.

If you need help or someone to level with feel free to PM me whenever. My IGN is Fidgit and I am usually on for a couple of hours in the evening (EST)

0 0
Score : 428

hey vapid,

Im lev 123 xelor and im bored of koalaks-- can you tell me more about pandas-- what location can i find them? and how much xp do they give--more than kolaks?

0 0
Score : 12

Probably don't give more xp than koalaks but the fights take me no longer than 4-5 minutes. I generally wind up with between 100,000xp - 140,000xp depending if I am hitting them alone or with a friend or two for the xp cap.

Mostly I stick with Pandikaze and Pandit mobs in the Air Pandala region. Pandulum's are good as well but they have more hp so they take and extra hit or three to kill and I am all about the expediency of time.

0 0
Score : 1332

Im an Int xelor :>

Vapid, hwo big blop groups? cuz if i fight 5 or so, the mp take sux >.<, fighting 2 is about 50kk xp, but arent always easy to find :/

0 0
Score : 5173

You need to fight groups that are optimised to your experience level.

Just find something that will give you 20,000 XP for a 1 minute fight..

Like maybe trees, or pandas in Water Pandala.

0 0
Respond to this thread