FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Roarr... XD Eniripsas need a be fixed!

By BloodyDragonCRZ July 12, 2007, 06:53:14

...I'm here, because the eniripsas class are relatively "imortal" at pvp(and at pvm XD), i saw the % dmg of weapons will be updated, but... the eniripsas heal soooooooo much and atack, hitting a lot... the regenerating word is so...... well... i think.. that eni "ultra" heal need a uptade.. and the dofus have others classes so bad at pvp... like Osamodas and pandawas... the pandawa class is not very good because they hit more using weapons... the pandawa need can atack others in drunkness state.. :/, please Ankama, you can get some ideas from that post... and Thank You :}(Obs: i think, the regenerating word need 1/2 failure, but not "mortal " failure... Tank You Again smile

The Osamodas summons have bad hp...(excepting Crackler..) 1 player (or) monster high lvl can kill any summon in 1 turn... and they get only 1% hp and 1% dmg by lvl.. :/

The problem pandawa is the best spells like Pandatak and Melancholy only can use without drunkness state... the fun at pandawa class is the Drunkness state..is so good if the pandawas can atack that atacks and in close at drunkness state, because that can create nice strategys.

Obs: my english isn't very good, sad.

0 0
Reactions 26
Score : 5173

Enis are hard, but not undefeatable, they just require better tactics wink

I saw a few days ago an awsome 5v5 PvP of high levels, like the lowest was 130 where 1 team had an eni.

The other team surrounded their sacrier, then he co-oped the eni into them and they all bashed at the eni, dealing like 1500 damage in one turn. Killed the eni wink

The other team actually won, but it was good to see =]

I've also seen a sacrier punishment and do like a 900 hit points hit to an eni and kill him in one hit.

And there are Iops out there that can do mega, mega damage and kill the eni in a couple of turns.

You just need to out damage their heals wink This can be hard with stacked regens though.

0 0
Score : 45

Yep.. but only Sacriers, Iops and Ecaflips with a lot of power can kill hem XD, a feca who hit +/- can be defeated because the eni heal all, an osamodas only defeat using a "prespic spam" XD, for sadida is easy.. sadidas kill all class --'... but i think other classes need more attention because they are more difficultly to train and to win... I saw an eni.. dieing .. in 1 turno.. he healend 2000(+/-) hp... the opponent action is: Flee... it's impossible, Or kill, ot don' kill... ah and tank you for the opinion smile

0 0

Sadidas aren't the best PvP class by a long shot wink

I've seen cras, pandas, srams, Iops, sacs, other enis all beat enis. It just comes down to tactics.

0 0
Score : 2713

hello?

Enis are *supposed* to be hard to kill - that's the point. If Enis were not hard to kill, they'd be totally useless.

0 0

Fighting an eni is just like fighting a healing monster (trees, bworkette etc) it is a must to outdamage their heals. Even if you're only doing 1 extra damage than they can heal, you will still win.

0 0
Score : 427

It doesn't make good sense to judge a class by simply talking about one-on-one PvP. How much time do you usually spend on such PvP?

Desperate to level up your rank? Maybe. But with the coming update, the necessity of such PvP will be considerably reduced.

Even if you like talking about one-on-one PvP, think about an iop who can hit 2000+ on an eni.

0 0
Score : 125

Wait, isn't it that the only way for any class to kill a high lvl eni (xept for maybe iops) is to use a weapon with weapon skill because its the only way ur gonna be able to outdamage their heals, but with the new weapon nerf coming up won't eni's truly become immortal

0 0
Score : 366

Or just unbewitch them and kill them between WoR cooldowns.

0 0
Score : 949
Citation
GeraldTarrant :
Or just unbewitch them and kill them between WoR cooldowns.

I'm sure that's no problem because there's.... what? 2 classes who can do it effectively, (and one with rediculous AI) out of 12 classes.
0 0
Score : 133

A few points that have repeatedly been made in the past:

1. No, Enis aren't supposed to be the hard-to-kill class--the shield class is the Feca, and the tanking class is the Sac. Enis are clerics.
  2. Simply outdamaging the heals is not enough when the Eni also has Prevent Word, Draining Word, Word of Silence-- and can hit back. Don't forget that 50% resistance is obtainable for any element, including both earth and neutral against Str characters. This renders Wrath ineffective as a one-hit kill.
  3. [*] PvP need not be 1v1.
    Wait until the next major update (in which team fights are forced) before saying whether Enis are overpowered or not in PvP. Despite the various opinions floating around in this thread, any high-level Eni with the right equipment (giving massive HP, sufficient heals and key resists) can be unbeatable in 1v1. Your best hope against less-prepared enis is any combo of the following: dodge-locking coupled with massive damage; well-timed unbewitching coupled with massive damage; Osa summon spam (even Enis are helpless with 0 AP remaining); staying out of range while continuously taking MP until someone disconnects/leaves; ganging. The latter should never be a required condition so long as 1v1 PvP is still allowed (and even actively encouraged). In my opinion, AP draining (and disables and the like) is about as powerful as healing in group PvP.
0 0

You're forgetting superior tactics...

AGES ago back when I was like level 55, I knew an 7x eni and a bunch of other people that I was playing with.

They all fought the eni and he won against 4 of them (cra, 2 fecas and a sacrier totalling about level 140), I fought the eni and I won.

I admit, we were lower levels than the epic "undefeatable" enis, but there are totally ways to beat everyone.

IMO, if they quit first, you've still won.

0 0
Citation
LecterLives :

Citation

True, but... having patience becoming a factor is still lame.
0 0
Citation
FakePlasticTrees :
Citation
LecterLives :

Citation

Ah, it's like killing an Oni when it's determined that it's all your elements that it's resisting 90% to so you can only do 7 damage a turn to it (this has actually happened to me) and so taking well over 100 turns to kill it =]

Now THAT is patience.
0 0
Citation
FakePlasticTrees :

Pfft. Kill a Holy Bamboo or Greedo with Leek Pie and then you can talk.
0 0
Citation
FakePlasticTrees :
# No, Enis aren't supposed to be the hard-to-kill class--the shield class is the Feca, and the tanking class is the Sac.

Enis are the hard-to-kill class because they are the self-healing class.

Enis should wear shields and boost Vit for the same reason that Fecas use lifesteal and boost Vit and Sacs wear shields and use lifesteal.
0 0
Score : 366

I kill greedos all the time with leek pie, but when it does over 50/shot it's not so bad. And the comment about unbewitching enis was directed at those saying enis are unbeatable and the only way you can kill them is with huge weapon damage.

0 0
Citation
LecterLives :

Ah, it's like killing an Oni when it's determined that it's all your elements that it's resisting 90% to so you can only do 7 damage a turn to it (this has actually happened to me) and so taking well over 100 turns to kill it =]

Now THAT is patience.

Citation
GrauGeist :

Pfft. Kill a Holy Bamboo or Greedo with Leek Pie and then you can talk.

I'm not sure what argument you were trying to get across there, since you should have known better when attacking those monsters and been better prepared. Now imagine facing Pandikaze Warriors, which have 2500+ HP and summon Bokses to obstruct LOS, or Soryo Firefoux Ghosts, which have upwards of 6000 HP, and 90% resists to all elements but one... what would you do in these situations? Leek pie for 1000 turns (provided you can survive that long)? Or leave the fight? Such situations were inherent to the game design, and you learnt the hard way that better solutions were available (btw, leek pie-ing a Greedovore isn't THAT bad...)

The problem in PvP is when another human being is forcing you to stay in the fight... simply because either you or they can't kill the other. And unlike PvM fights, where the worst that leaving would entail is some energy loss and possibly an eniripsa powder, honor is on the line... Winning/losing mean a lot more when it's against other people even when it's for something as artificial as Honor Points. This is why you would see 2 enis locked in a stalemate in a 3-hour long aggression, both AFK until one connection gives out. Many more examples abound, but point is that trying other people's patience is lame.
Citation
Enis are the hard-to-kill class because they are the self-healing class.

Enis should wear shields and boost Vit for the same reason that Fecas use lifesteal and boost Vit and Sacs wear shields and use lifesteal.

Shields are a problem in and of themselves that the previous weapon nerf was going to address, but which for some reason was not implemented. In short, Fecas' only advantage in PvP is their greater linear reductions (besides glyphs, immune, truce, etc.)... since anyone could slap on a shield in PvP and get 50% in a given element. Now this is an entirely separate issue so I won't go further into it.

Lifesteals are not equivalent to healing. They rely on melee attacks (which are being nerfed anyways), which require a target. Nothing comes close to Enis' heals (no, not Cawwot, and not Coagulation either).

Sac's vit is different since it's 1 for 2, but I guess that was a flawed example on my part. My point was that Enis' skills such as Prevent coupled with healings allow them to shield better than the true shield class.
0 0

Oh, I was just saying there are some other situations in the game that means you need a lot of patience. In fact, a crap load of our game requires a huge amount of patience. Like farming, waiting for certain spawns (Dark Vlad anyone?), hunting for certain spawns (like the bounties) etc etc.

You need to get used to it and live with it if you want to continue I guess was my point. Especially if you want to fight enis.

I frankly hate playing with most enis, they are selfish, and tend to drag fights out longer than summons osas do wink

Against is the same thing.

0 0
Score : 427
Citation
LecterLives :
I frankly hate playing with most enis, they are selfish, and tend to drag fights out longer than summons osas do wink

It's true that there are many selfish enis out there, but most of my eni friends are nice and helpful. And there are many huntings (like firefoux hunting) I don't want to go without a good eni. First, they are hard without enis. Second, I'll have to wield my boogey wand to do the eni job. sad
0 0
Respond to this thread