FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I'm Having Trouble Leveling

By August 06, 2007, 00:41:51

Hello,

I'm a Xelor, currently level 44. I'm having some problems leveling, since level 40 things have seemed to go so slowly. I am looking for any tips people have for good areas or gear to level with.

I've searched the forums with a few results and most people say to go and do blops/lousy pigs, but i've been grinding at the Cania Plains since the early teens at least, surely there is more to the game than this? I've also tried piglets but they gave about the same XP that i get from blops/lousy pigs.

I'm a pretty new player and not rich by any means, i have maybe 150kk in the bank right now, with a decent gobball set and i have a prespic set that gives +52 wisdom total, but when i try to level with prespic on i'm very weak and sometimes end up dying so it's not really worth the hassle.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 5171

You could try trees. They are pretty good XP.

Your best bet at that level to go for a mid amount of XP for quick fights. Like 10,000 - 20,000 per minute fight kind of thing.

0 0

Well, it does entirely depend on class. I'm not sure about Xelors..

But at your level (sram) I was getting 20,000/1-2 minute fight from trees.

But that it because I could kill one per turn. Find a decent map where you start close to them and kill them quickly.

0 0
Score : 114

Hi Lector, thanks for the response.

I tried Treechnids this morning, i was getting about 9.5k XP for a single 39 treechnid and the fight lasted a few mins, so that's the same as i'm getting at the lousy pigs.

10-20k XP per minute? I'm at a loss as to how anyone could get that at this level sad

0 0
Score : 114
Citation
LecterLives :
Well, it does entirely depend on class. I'm not sure about Xelors..

But at your level (sram) I was getting 20,000/1-2 minute fight from trees.

But that it because I could kill one per turn. Find a decent map where you start close to them and kill them quickly.

Geez :/ I can only do 70 damage a turn, max, and they regenerate and summon arachnee so i end up taking quite a few turns just to kill 1, i'm sure i couldn't handle more than that.

I must be doing something wrong...i know Srams are supposed to be high damage but you're doing a minimum of 3x more damage than i am.

I've tried to follow the guides on the wiki as closely as i can (although i can't afford some of the equipment they suggest, i've leveled lumberjacking to try and get cash but the wood isn't selling very well, and it's hard to get any wood since there's always people cutting the trees down), i've got Hand/Slowdown/Sandglass and devotion all to level 5, my usual turn is Hand then sandglass and slowdown.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Have i messed up my character? -.-

Edit: Whoops, sorry about the double post, i think something happened with the forums as mine and lector's posts got mixed up.
0 0
Score : 469

hey there grumm, im a lvl 65 feca at the moment but since your p2p you can join my guild at 45 i think, and koalaks(what we lvl on)but, you can buy hammer skill and a toh'lo hammer and when u use devotion for 8 ap u can hit 2 times, and u can take 3-4 tree mobs for 30-40k xp in aobut 2 minues, maybe faster depending on the map if u have any questions pm me my ign is anthem-of-our-dying

0 0

1st mistake...

Following a guide. These guides are generally made by sub par players (yes, there are some good guides available, but not in a majority). Not only that, you can't play your character like the person who wrote the guide. Just because they are succesful with their build doesn't mean you will be.

Anyways, yeah, getting a weapon and skill is the way to go to do the damage. I got dagger skill and elories as soon as I could. So I was able to hit for minimum 200/turn (2 hits) on the trees.

0 0
Respond to this thread