FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Do Pandawas have higher prospecting or something?

By cooolcwer#9487 September 09, 2007, 01:48:51

I know it says they don't but every 20 minutes of playing or so I get an ethereal weapon. It says I have 100 prospecting but I'm getting items faster then I ever did on an enu or ANYONE.

O.o

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 428

As every random thing in dofus, ethereal weapons seem to come in waves, you can get lots of them in a single day, and then not get any in weeks. Pandawas have the normal base prospecting of 100.

0 0
Score : 3230
Citation
cooolcwer :
I know it says they don't but every 20 minutes of playing or so I get an ethereal weapon. It says I have 100 prospecting but I'm getting items faster then I ever did on an enu or ANYONE.

O.o

Are you by any chance killing lousy pigs ?
If so , thats why they drop eths at remarkable rates .
That and pandas are just bad ass tongue
0 0
Score : 586

No I was fighting treechnids and dinks.

yeah, I'm getting 1-4 weapons a day now, as with other characters it was like 1-2 a month.. lol

0 0
Score : 3230

my pandawa in his early days was living off of dropping eth weapons and selling them to a npc , i think i recall getting just as much as you or even more a day back then , now that im 110 , i cant recall dropping one since like lv 80 :S

0 0
Score : 336

It's been my experience that very low level characters drop ethereal weapons like crazy, then as you get higher, they become rarer and rarer. I don't think it's based on the level of the monsters you're fighting, as higher levels in the same fights don't drop them. And the ones you drop seem to always be within ~10 levels of you. It's the only thing in Dofus that doesn't seem to follow the drop rate/prospecting system.

Anyway, those are just my observations from starting and leveling several new characters, I haven't done any in-depth research into the matter (nor do I care to) tongue

0 0
Respond to this thread