FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Infernal Tail

By September 10, 2007, 04:26:36

while looking at this sword (Infernal Tail) I noticed the low crit rate (1/15) and the crit bonus: +20...

(this is all assuming you have 100 str base)

I did some calculations and at lvl 30 with Lvl 4-5 Clover, a good Kritter, and maxed sword skill , one strike on a crit (1/2) can do 74-191 dmg...not bad.

Now say you had custom str stuff on that gives about 50 str... a crit would now do 91-235 dmg. Now lets add just a Lvl 1 Wheel of fortune.... 124-323 dmg! (think of the damage if WoF crits tongue) Im not much of a pro, but 323 dmg for a lvl 36 is well...

The damage im seeing makes me think im doing something wrong with my calculations... but thats some pretty sweet damage. The only downside to this is that eca's have essential low lvl spells (HoT, Felin, Leap) and by raising clover and sword skill you wont be able to get the best out of those spells. Another obvious downside is if you dont crit, you could be hitting like 20's.

• (Infernal Tail also has crit failure of 1/15)
0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 949

Infernal Tail is one of the most overpowered weapons in-game. A level 21 weapon should not be able to hit in the ~700 damage range (there was a screenshot somewhere, can't locate it currently).

But the downside is the gamble and 1/15 CF rate. If you can live with that, its a magnificent weapon.

0 0
Score : 115

Yea it does seem very overpowered. But isnt there some kind of weapon nerf soon? Oh well, i'd personally rather use my regular Str Eca biggrin

0 0
Score : 949

The weapon nerf is intended for Weapon Skill, and thus would affect weapons directly (i.e. as in modifying values of weapon damage from its status), but affects it in turn (as many, if not all of the population uses Weapon Skill with a weapon).

Try some damages without Weapon Skill. It'll atleast give you some breif idea of what the nerf is intending to do.

0 0
Score : 45

Hm.. I had a friend, and i was attemting to help him get 1/2 crits and his equipment, and the calculator said he can manage 300-600 damage a hit >.> imagine 2 hits, maybe 1000 a turn, dunno, but thats massive, and at lvl 40s? that is unbelieveable.

0 0
Score : 236

i have a eca with tree set and a infernal tail, that means 2X the tails....really powerful even without the critical hits
also with 1/2 crit rate and maxed sword skill(before the update) ...really powerful

0 0
Respond to this thread