FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Hey, Enu's... Trying a new combo, Also drew a picture.

By EggofDOOM April 02, 2008, 18:19:42

Well I used to have a lvl 47 feca, and i loved it cause it just owned. But I forgot my email and with the dumb setup thy have here at dofus I can't retreive it. So inspite of that I made another feca not to long ago, on the server shika, its currently lvl 27, but I wanted another class. Another strategy to playing dofus, since I had a feca before I knew what exactly to do, put my spell points in, etc. So I made an enu cause I think there cool. Anyways I was read dofus wiki on em and I took the chance build which is the most common. But I took it a different way. Instead of saving all the spell points for ghostly shovel and coins throwing I spent all my pts. right away on lvl 5 fortune. Now what your thinking is why the hell? But I have a strong bow (lvl 15) and My chance is over 245 in most cases during the game. So I hit up to 54s with my enu and its long range, plus the other side of it is if I can't reach them with my bow then I use my lvl 4 ghostly shovel. Plus I have my living bag which saves most my life.

All in all i'd like to know what you'se think of my "special" build so far and how it's going to work out etc.

Also I drew this picture after I took my PSSA's in school today, wondering if it's any good. Btw it looks better in real life.

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 41

30 some views and not 1 post?, kids these days cant spend a minute just suggesting stuff. Damn

0 0
Score : 1997

Should work just fine. As far as I know, most Enutrofs raise Fortune eventually anyway, so if you can level up at a decent rate, it doesn't really matter. Living Bag is a bit iffy, but I personally like it. Enutrofs don't have that much of a shortage for spell points anyway, so they can afford it.

And interesting picture. XD The face and hand look good, but the rest seems a little bland to me. It's mostly the difference in detail, almost seems like the different parts were drawn by different people altogether.

0 0
Score : 1675

nice picture

0 0

Thanks for the feedback, also nah I drew the whole thing. It's just that I started my enu 2 days ago and now it's a 21, and I didn't know like what the outfit looks like, i just knew the face + that they use shovels lmao.

0 0

what bow r u using?

• kenny
0 0

A strong bow 12-15 water damage

0 0
Score : 559

Weeeell it does help to know what you're drawing looks like. :]
It's an okay drawing, but is pretty anatomically incorrect.. If you want serious drawing advice I suggest you try drawing the body underneath the cloak or whatever he's wearing and focus on making him look less like a blob instead of a human form. Drawing skill comes with practice much more than advice, though.

Coins Throwing is really important. You will probably tear your hair out if you don't max it at some point.. but I am sure you'll have enough points to do so eventually. Once you get Coins Throwing, you'll be all set for ranged attacks so you can switch your Strong Bow out for a water shovel if you can get your hands on one.

0 0
Score : 2599

It hits 5-14. You're WAY off.

The build is the same, you'll just have a harder time leveling without maxed coins, IMO.

0 0
Score : 295

Picure is kinda cool.

0 0
Citation
Devron :
Weeeell it does help to know what you're drawing looks like. :]
It's an okay drawing, but is pretty anatomically incorrect.. If you want serious drawing advice I suggest you try drawing the body underneath the cloak or whatever he's wearing and focus on making him look less like a blob instead of a human form. Drawing skill comes with practice much more than advice, though.

this isnt art class and his drawing is cool
0 0
Score : 214

Build is good at lower lvls, but you will want ghostly at 5 later as unbewitch becomes more useful and coins to 5/6 when you can get more +dmgs.

0 0
Score : 4273

It looks like Justin Timberlake. o.O

0 0
Respond to this thread