Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

lvl 5 feca, wat should i lvl up?

By May 31, 2008, 03:43:07

wat charectoristics, wat spells, and anything else

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 284

I guess i'll put my opinions on the matter.

Me: level 87 feca on rosal. Not quite 100 but i've got a fair idea of the class.

Feca class should always pump int. I've seen strength fecas and even water fecas, but when it comes down to it, burning glyph + natural attack is the way the game is supposed to be played. Don't bother adding to vitality, scroll it later on, more int = stronger shields = less need for vitality.

from level 1, first max earth shield (you get it at lv 9, max at 11) then max either cloudy attack or natural. Cloudy hits alot harder than natural but you will be changing later if you max cloudy early, that said, cloudy is probably best until 59.

earth armor, cloudy or natural attack, wind armor, glowing armor, lv 3 water armor, lv 5 staff skill. thats the basics of the class down pat. After that you should have some idea of whats going on, but for reference, i've got lv 5 burning glyph, lv 5 staff skill, lv 5 earth / glowing / wind armor, lv 5 fecas shield, lv 5 teleportation, lv 5 natural attack, lv 2 glyph of blindness, lv 3 water armor.

Gear: anything that gives int, and WISDOM. wisdom is vitally important for this game, but do not neglect int- wisdom helps levelling much faster but int is what will essentially keep you alive and help you kill the stuff that wants to kill you. Simple suggestions: gobball set (int), prespic set crossed with fire kwak, red scara set, custom afterwards.

0 0
Score : 267
Citation
Akanine :
I guess i'll put my opinions on the matter.

Me: level 87 feca on rosal. Not quite 100 but i've got a fair idea of the class.

Feca class should always pump int. I've seen strength fecas and even water fecas, but when it comes down to it, burning glyph + natural attack is the way the game is supposed to be played. Don't bother adding to vitality, scroll it later on, more int = stronger shields = less need for vitality.

from level 1, first max earth shield (you get it at lv 9, max at 11) then max either cloudy attack or natural. Cloudy hits alot harder than natural but you will be changing later if you max cloudy early, that said, cloudy is probably best until 59.

earth armor, cloudy or natural attack, wind armor, glowing armor, lv 3 water armor, lv 5 staff skill. thats the basics of the class down pat. After that you should have some idea of whats going on, but for reference, i've got lv 5 burning glyph, lv 5 staff skill, lv 5 earth / glowing / wind armor, lv 5 fecas shield, lv 5 teleportation, lv 5 natural attack, lv 2 glyph of blindness, lv 3 water armor.

Gear: anything that gives int, and WISDOM. wisdom is vitally important for this game, but do not neglect int- wisdom helps levelling much faster but int is what will essentially keep you alive and help you kill the stuff that wants to kill you. Simple suggestions: gobball set (int), prespic set crossed with fire kwak, red scara set, custom afterwards.

no offence but thats one of teh worste builds iv seen

Anyways this is what it should be

Earth armour - MAX
Natural Atk - MAX
Wind Armour - MAX
Water Armour - MAX
Fire Armour - MAX
Teleport - Lvl4
Burning Glyph - MAX
Feca Sheild - MAX
Teleport - MAX

from there on probably staff skill or dagger skill ( dagger skill because citrus dags at lvl 113 do alot of dmg and heal )

Then lvl 6 natural and which ever weapon skill you want ..... form here on shields dont really matter because there the exact same pretty much as lvl 5 so i wouldnt lvl them from here on lvl the other high lvl glyphs after that just tank mobs and make money for other chars you may/may not make
0 0
Respond to this thread