FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Fury Similar to Celestial Sword?

By Sosha June 05, 2008, 00:43:18

Just for the record, I don't believe that Fury are the same.
I just want to know from anyone who may be a chance Sacrier or may have used this spell to its fullest...is Fury as usable as Celestial Sword if you boost your stats enough?
I want to know this so that I could either unlearn some of my lesser used spell to max this out as soon as I get it or just to avoid it from the start.
So please, if you are a chance build Sacrier or just a Sacrier that has used Fury alot to lvl..is Fury almost as effective as Celestial Sword on Rats?

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 3227
Citation
Sosha :
Just for the record, I don't believe that Fury are the same.
I just want to know from anyone who may be a chance Sacrier or may have used this spell to its fullest...is Fury as usable as Celestial Sword if you boost your stats enough?
I want to know this so that I could either unlearn some of my lesser used spell to max this out as soon as I get it or just to avoid it from the start.
So please, if you are a chance build Sacrier or just a Sacrier that has used Fury alot to lvl..is Fury almost as effective as Celestial Sword on Rats?

If your looking into both of them for the purpose of fighting rats celestial is the better pick imo.
Fury on the other hand is pretty hax at its lv 6 variant though youll have to wait for it till lv 170, but the +damages really do stack up and make it a great spell.
Even before 170 its a good spell but compared to celestials farming capabilities celestial is the better pick.
0 0
Score : 1034

I never asked which was better...I kinda' knew that Celestial Sword>Fury at lower lvls...
I wanted to know that could a Sacrier use Fury like Iop use Celestial Sword to fight rats... 0.0

0 0
Score : 3227
Citation
Sosha :
I never asked which was better...I kinda' knew that Celestial Sword>Fury at lower lvls...
I wanted to know that could a Sacrier use Fury like Iop use Celestial Sword to fight rats... 0.0

Considering it has AoE , yeah ^^
0 0
Score : 683

sweet! lol i never thought about fury as a rat farming spell. xD thats pretty awesome. ;o

0 0
Score : 2575

No way.

Rats have 20ish% water res, with about negative 20ish% air. That's about 50% difference, and fury's aoe is a level lower. It would work, but you wouldnt kill nearly as fast.

0 0
Respond to this thread