By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Which Class Needs the Most Improvement?

By #[MOD]Wish October 23, 2008, 17:12:02
Reactions 976
Score : 706

Currently cras are the ones who need a buff the most. Dofus maps are too small for them to actually be what they are. A weak class in general and in endgame not nearly as useful as most other classes.

0 0
Score : 36

my mian character is cra(int) and i think we do need some improvement. almost every class beats me in pvp, except saddida(i think they are easy to beat). so i think we should have more spells(like unbewitchment or something like that).

0 0
Score : 9349

Some improvement wouldn't hurt enus in my opinion, they're good for support and getting drops, but that's about it... doing damage is hard as an enu unless the kamas are just pouring out of your behind, enabling you to get a turq dofus and 20 chance overmaged on everything.

There's a handful of enus that are like this and whenever it's about enus and damage, everyone always points at them and says 'jani does a bazillion damage', 'eib does a kazillion damage with his 1/2 cc ougaammer' or 'slaughtering shovel CAN do xxx damage', but mind having a look at the rest of the enus? Shovel of judgement is weak, slaughtering shovel is weak (on average), coins throwing is only a tiny edge better than leek pie (in fact, 0.5 base damage and 1 range) and the whole shovel weapon class is a big pile of garbage unless your cash cow lays a turq every sunday, in which case you could just as well go 1/2 cc az'tech and do more damage than any shovel can ever dream of doing, ever.

By the way, i was talking about chance enus. Str enus haven't got it much easier, they got the better wepons (unforged aztech/killarious for the win), but shovel throwing and mound won't win you any awards. Agi enus haven't got it much easier, prime of life is something that doesn't even have to be leveled because monn hammer is just so much better. Int enus are the only ones that got nice attack spells, ghostly shovels is one of the best offensive spells in the game and shovel kiss is a beefed-up natural attack, shipped with LoS-freeness

Oh yeah, and cras of course. Right now, cras are useful for farming scroll mats and giving crits to the average i-need-crits-cause-i-aint-got-my-own sacrier, but aside from that, they're almost useless. And don't tell me about str cras... of course str cras are powerful, but that's because every class is powerful as str build, which is no wonder with the incredible equipment and weapons that str classes get. *coughmagedmoosetaztechkillariousgagadagscough*

Edit: Before i forget it, have a look at the caps that chance enus and int cras get. It's not even possible to get 400 base that way (while the other traditional builds all get at least 419), what's that supposed to be? It's not a huge issue, but it's a lot of small issues like that which add up to a huge issue.

0 0
Score : 1512

Cra, definitely. Range is their main advantage, and the higher other classes get the faster they become at nullifying that.
Though osa summon A.I.s need a ton of work. Enu seems fine to me, good mix of utility, damage and range.

0 0
Score : 3220

I think in order for cras to be somewhat fixed there special spell should be one like the gravity spell casted by pandikaze warriors in the pandikaze dungeon , or like the spell thats casted by the dolls in skeunk.

This will greatly neutralize any class that can teleport (iop , eca, feca , xelor) and would force them to have to run across a map rather then instantly be face to face with a cra on the second turn.
Another idea that could help alot would be bows that can ap rape , we already have hammers , daggers , swords and staves that can ap rape , i dont think a bow that can mp rape would be out of the question.

0 0
Score : 1993

Cra needs the most improvement, without a doubt.

Low, unreliable damage, unreliable special effects (requires a critical for pretty much everything), horrible soft caps, the large range is useless due to the movement abilities of other classes... In PvP, it is at a SEVERE disadvantage to any other class.

Even in PvM, it has a hard time.

0 0

What i noticed about cras is that lots of people complain because explo arrow can hit several people at once, doing a total of a lot of damage, even tho you won't get much over 400 damage a person. However, that's almost useless if there's just one eni in the opponent team, revit word easily gets rid AoE damage and there's always an eni on the opponent team in serious PvP battles, you can bet your bottom on it. What int cras need is a spell that does a lot of damage to one person instead of doing a bit of damage to a lot of people so the next eni undoes a cra's explos with two or three revits.

As it is now in PvP with the enis' über-powerful heals, it's either totally kill someone or see them getting healed to full hp in one go, and this concept does cras no good.

0 0
Score : 2958

Not a hard question is it... :blink:

At epic level, cra were the weakest class 2.5 years ago and have had 2 significant nerfs in that time (Lashing and AP/MP nerf). We're due a further nerf (loss of alignment crit) and the fact is, no matter how much effort we put into our characters, we cannot compete with mediocre builds of other classes from 130+. angry

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned sadida. They are the other obviously-weak class.

Next are panda, eca, feca & xelor in increasing order of usefulness. These are roughly balanced. Feca are very overpowered from 70 -> 150, but balanced at epic levels (when linear reduction means a lot less). I'd suggest reducing the Armours at level 5, leaving them alone at level 6.

Stronger still are enu, osa and sram. Enus are an awesome support class.

Far and away the strongest are iop, sac and eni. The difference in usefulness between an eni and cra is to the extent that you would rather invite 2-3 enis than a single cra.

0 0

Sadidas ar weak? Are you kidding me? Sadidas got everything they could hope for. A powerful offensive spell for 3 AP, a hit-half-their-field-for-3-AP-spell and a spell that does ÜBER-MASSIVE damage for 4 AP and all of that with massive str set such as moowolf or fungus and caps that are only beaten by the panda ones.

Further, sadis got supportive abilities that other class can just dream of. Soothing bramble halts everything that can't teleport for two turns and wild grasses make the enemy lose more mp in AoE in case they got mor than 4. The Ultra-Powerful quickly makes for massive mp loss for the whole enemy team, automatically, all of these together will leave the opponent hardly any ap... now what do you think happend if the sadida hides behind a nearby obstacle or one of these self-made massive hp and res trees for only 3 AP? You better have AoE (explo arrow) or you're screwed.

Further, sadidas got sac dolls which do more damage than everyone else can dream of doing with 2 AP, they got inflatables to heal them and give them extra mp and they can litter your field with dolls that cost almost no AP at all. And did i mention how they can unbewitch you in one shot?

Sadis are definitely among the strongest classes, unless you're a cra that can bomb em from over the field with explos they'll send dozens of dolls that will take away your mp and make you spend your ap in killing them, while they hide and nuke you with aggro brambles.

0 0
Score : 38

I think Cra should be better

0 0
Score : 510

Eni. Is there even such a thing as a damage eni? None the less a 'decent' dmg eni?

0 0
Score : 287

I think cras are good I mean that i have a level 23 cra and he has 11 range and 40 damage on one of his spells
0 0
Score : 439
redpip|2008-11-02 18:00:00
I think cras are good I mean that i have a level 23 cra and he has 11 range and 40 damage on one of his spells

lol. they start out strong and get worse and worse as they lvl
0 0
Blazeron|2008-10-29 12:10:00
Further, sadidas got sac dolls which do more damage than everyone else can dream of doing with 2 AP, they got inflatables to heal them and give them extra mp and they can litter your field with dolls that cost almost no AP at all. And did i mention how they can unbewitch you in one shot?

Sac doll is nice now but easily destroyed.

As an epic cra, all classes make us look weak so it's easy to think they're overpowered. But sadis are still significantly weaker than the rest.

USAfx - epic enis are so uber it's funny. Half the classes can't kill them and they outdamage most classes with wands or meloros. I picked an eni on Wakfu because Ankama clearly think they should be overpowered and I'm tired of being the ridiculously weak class.

redpip - str cra are good up to about 120, int cra are superb from 90-130. After that, nearly every class can close combat us within 2 turns with the avg damage we do in that time being small fraction of the 2000 HP everyone has. In other words, our class speciality is negated whilst nearly all other classes' specialities get stronger. Furthermore, our level 6 spells mostly suck -- Lashing, Absorbtive & Slowdown being the notable exceptions yet are str/crit, agi and chance respectively. Actually you kinda need crits for all of them and 500+ wis for Slowdown.
0 0
Score : 964

In my the class that needs thoe most improvement is Cra.
Yes I play with Cra so i know hes weak and strong sides.
1st I will try to explain smth.
Cra is not as weak as everyone think the main reason why hes weak is that he's a far distance character and most maps in Dofus are rather close range. The only far range maps that you can say they ARE far anr those in Bonta and Brak. Only on those maps you can see Cra's potencial. On those maps Cra is able to kill every other class exept Eni most Xelors (cause of Teleportation lvl6). Keep in mind what I sed: he is ABLE i never sed it's 100%.
im not talking about level diference like 50 or so. I'm talking about fighting same level character or even higher lvl character where lower level is Cra.
I'm int cra so its like impossible for me to kill an Eni specialy with over 2500HP and fire resists (because most of the items have fire resists).
You can say that int cra need improvement cause str cra can actualy kill every other class.
Oh and yeah I played other classes too (exept feca and osa)

1. Since there are weapons like: "Class = Cra" why can't there be belts, cloaks, hats etc so there could be items that will give CH along with int/agi/vit/wis (cause there are a lot of items str/agi/vit/wis), or 1MP so it would be easier for him to run. And yes even woth 5MP you can catch a Cra with 4MP
2. Cra is a shooter and he sopose to be fast and before he even boost himselve he's dead... Cra's spells should cost less. To be more precised Eagle's and Bat's Eyes 3AP instead of 4AP, Powerfull Shooting 2AP instead of 4AP (like Eca's)
3. I dont get it why you cant make better pets? Whats the point having Black Dragonee if Pink one and Minifoux gives same stats? Cant you make pets like:level required 150, 200vit, 80wis, 100int, 100str, 7dmg, 10%dmg, 5ch, 4%res all? I have a fealing that you are afraid to make good pets like noone would use older pets. But if it is so than why people still use beow meow if there are bwaks or mounts?
4. Explosive Arrow is REALLY to weak and too RANDOM. Is there any other class with level 90 spell that hits LESS than -->100DMG<-- on 0%res fire with almost 600int really good +dmg and %dmg?
Level 6 should be: Damage 20 to 36 on critical 25 to 42 and Nb. or turns between two casts: 3
5. MP rape system should be diferent to the AP rape system cause now Paralyzing Arrow is useless....
5. Since there is new MP/AP rape system Lashing should be changed to the way it was so no cast limits on 1 target
I think thats all I whant to say

oh Cho you're forgetting something:
. 1 for 1 2 for 1 3 for 1 4 for 1 5 for 1
Intelligence 0 to 50 51 to 150 151 to 250 251 to 350 351+

You can easy get 900str with equipments, you can even get over 1000... I cant even get 700 int and have CH to use spells that have efect like ParalyzingArrow...

Edit.:
Oh and btw im a Cra lvl 192 and on quite good ranged map i almost killed an agi Sram level 199. He had over 2600HP and at the ent he had 121HP. If only 1 of my level 6 Explosive Arrows would hit him wile he was invisible. Even he thought he will lose and if i ask you who will win 192Cra or 199 agi Sram I'm sure everyone would say: Sram.
I thonk Brak Cra have highest chance to win in Bonta and oposit

0 0
ViolatorPL|2008-11-05 08:39:00
if i ask you who will win 192Cra or 199 agi Sram I'm sure everyone would say: Sram.

Since all traps are earth/neut damage, how is an agi sram going to damage you whilst remaining invisible?
0 0
Score : 964
ChoKuRei|2008-11-06 17:29:00
And Iops, Fecas and others. But when was the last time you fought on one of these maps?

If str cra are better, why don't you switch?
Because while str cra are superior 1 vs 1, they're much worse at everything else.

It's more accurate to say that str cra can kill every other class only 25% of the time, since they're reliant on critting puni with good rolls.

Frozen Arrow is fairly useless too unless you have 500+ wis. I think Ankama got it mostly right with MP drain but that many non-xelor AP drain spells need rebalancing. And Paralysing Arrow (and Atonement Arrow etc etc) need completely redesigning.

Since all traps are earth/neut damage, how is an agi sram going to damage you whilst remaining invisible?

I can kill most iops. Also I can kill a feca. Yes it is possible for cra.
Str cra does not rely only on puni (unless he's an idiot) dont forget about CC or combo 2x daggers + relese
Frozen Arrow - max 3AP Paralyzing Arrow - max 6MP and 4MP is harder to rape than 8AP (new system). Cra usualy rape MP (now they cant even taht) thats why i was thinking about idea of making Lashing Arrow to the way it was (no limits use per target )
Dmg, trap dmg etc. And yes Srams even those on agi use those and dmg is higher than you think
0 0
Score : 818

I was thinking of coming back to Dofus after 1.5 year hiatus....

But having seen here that the class of cra (which I was using
back then, level 12*) hasn't been improved any by the developers
and still is the weakest class in pvp, I might have to reconsider
my plan and cancel the order.....

0 0
Score : 66
huhhuhhappyohmywinktonguebiggrin :blink: :blink: cras are the best ever. i think xelors need more work!
0 0
fusionofhorizon|2008-11-09 08:35:00
I was thinking of coming back to Dofus after 1.5 year hiatus....

But having seen here that the class of cra (which I was using
back then, level 12*) hasn't been improved any by the developers
and still is the weakest class in pvp, I might have to reconsider
my plan and cancel the order.....

I don't blame you. I presume you heard about the Lashing nerf back then. The AP/MP nerf made cra much weaker at PvP although enus & feca were hit just as badly and xelors worse. The MP nerf makes Lashing more valuable and some of the new dungeons are cra friendly.
And we didn't get points back on Frozen or Paralysing.

Overall it's driving me to Wakfu.

BTW, iops were inexplicably buffed again.

0 0
Respond to this thread