By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Which Class Needs the Most Improvement?

By #[MOD]Wish October 23, 2008, 17:12:02
Reactions 976
Score : 987

I think that enprisas need more attack damage... ^^

0 0
Score : 338

I vote cra as the weakest.

As for anyone saying Sadi's need improvement there are only two things I could think of that would be needed to be done. One, either give them a knock back spell or a teleport spell. (As I recall every other class has something that allows them to either jump or push back something or someone.) And make Dolly Sacrifice work on players as well.. I mean think about it sure it CAN do large amounts of damage but you'd need the agility for that and the soft caps for agility for a sadida is really suckish. o.O

Oh wait, thought of a third thing that could be done. Paralyzing poison.. IT SHOULD AP RAPE OR MP RAPE! Not damage. I mean it is named PARALYZING poison. Not Poisoning or something like that. How is doing 20-38 damage paralyzing anything?

But yeah, like I said. I vote for Cras.

0 0
Score : 7815

I'm surprised Enu's have so many votes. I don't tink they need much, if any of an improvement honestly.

Could someone who thinks they do, post why they think so?

*Travis

0 0
Score : 7815
Legionne|2008-10-24 08:04:00
I dont think you have seen very much end game PVP.

A feca with 900 int would be reducing Fire damage by 240-300 and everything else by 160-200. Thats ridiculous.

The Intel reduce would be overpowered, and the rest would be "slightly" overpowered. By the time a Feca gets 900 Int, other people his level will be hitting over 500 a hit anyways, while Feca's are stuck with no incredibly high damaging weapon, or spells.

I think Feca's need a buff to shields, possibly to 10-14 at level 5

*Travis
0 0
Score : 267

I think Cra needs improvement mellow

0 0
Score : 21876
Cra, Sadida, Panda.

Cra: Lack of damage output, (in comparison to the other classes) which is he popular belief; not my opinion (But I needed something to put beside the Cra choice.)

Sadida: because those Sadida bots are getting annoying. Maybe put their manifold bramble at Lv.50+, (or lower its damage output.)

Pandawa: nothing personal to add, but from what everyone else (not to meaning to generalize here) ...thinks they require some buffs (of some sort.)

And laugh Out loud-- those that picked the Enu. I think that was intended as a joke. rolleyes

-Cato
0 0
Score : 3220

Once again cato demonstrates his/her complete lack of dofus knowledge.
Pandas as they are now are by far one of the most balanced and powerfull classes available.

0 0
Score : 356

Cra, Cra, and Cra.... did I say Cra?

Anyways, I've been playing a cra since I have started and they really need some help.

~The-Harder-Jobs

0 0
Score : 2451

I vote for Pandawa. The reason is this:
Pandawa is the most poorly designed class in all classes. I think the designers want this class to be a muti elemental class, a jack of all trades, but it's impossible, there are only so much stats to go around, if pandawas don't focus on one, they are not nearly strong enough to fight. On top of that the common thing about a build is the easilest build for a class is either the element of one of the first 3 spells you get at beginning, or a few level after this. Pandawa's element is fire per say since that is the initial spell element, obviously the easilest build is int, but after this random elements start to apprear earth, water... there are almost no more fire spell to back Pandawa up in later levels... I guess you can always reset your stats later but this is really annoying and unnecessary. I think Pandawa should instead focus on one element or use say neutral damage as base and change elemental damage with buff spell or something the sort. In conclusion I say Panadawa is the most confusing class in dofus and NEED IMPROVEMENT.

0 0
AkromaAngelofWrath|2008-11-16 17:59:00
I vote for Pandawa. The reason is this:
Pandawa is the most poorly designed class in all classes. I think the designers want this class to be a muti elemental class, a jack of all trades, but it's impossible, there are only so much stats to go around, if pandawas don't focus on one, they are not nearly strong enough to fight. On top of that the common thing about a build is the easilest build for a class is either the element of one of the first 3 spells you get at beginning, or a few level after this. Pandawa's element is fire per say since that is the initial spell element, obviously the easilest build is int, but after this random elements start to apprear earth, water... there are almost no more fire spell to back Pandawa up in later levels... I guess you can always reset your stats later but this is really annoying and unnecessary. I think Pandawa should instead focus on one element or use say neutral damage as base and change elemental damage with buff spell or something the sort. In conclusion I say Panadawa is the most confusing class in dofus and NEED IMPROVEMENT.

Pandas DO focus on one element just like every other standard build class, seriously does anyone on this forum even play dofus and leave astrub once in awhile?
It gets so annoying seeing newbs pretending like they know everything about dofus , its just as bad as a level 50 writing a class guide.
0 0
chickengreasefreak|2008-11-17 00:37:00
Pandas DO focus on one element just like every other standard build class, seriously does anyone on this forum even play dofus and leave astrub once in awhile?
It gets so annoying seeing newbs pretending like they know everything about dofus , its just as bad as a level 50 writing a class guide.

I am playing now and I do leave adsturb tongue Sure Pandawa focus on one element, otherwise it would be just bad build. What I am saying is the character is not design that way. Say most Pandawas are Int build, but the water spell is more powerful, but players normally won't wait that long and go for int anyway, but there's no more int based attack spell avalible for a long time. That cannot be good design. If you think I am wrong, tell me the reason, otherwise there's no point disagreeing.
0 0

Chance xelors wait until level 80 for clock , strength xelors wait until level 90 for xelors punch.
Int ecas wait till level 26 for topkaj, as do chance enus for coin throwing, Agi iops wait until level 70 for celestial and int iops waint until level 60 for Strength storm. This is just off the top of my head, theres many classes with strong attacks that they gain at way later levels, often times for an off element.

Your argument is moot and is not based on fact your singeling out a class and pretending like other classes dont have this.
And so far most pandas ive seen on Rushu are chance or agility, the two builds that are off the beaten path for pandas.

0 0
chickengreasefreak|2008-11-17 07:07:00
Chance xelors wait until level 80 for clock , strength xelors wait until level 90 for xelors punch.
Int ecas wait till level 26 for topkaj, as do chance enus for coin throwing, Agi iops wait until level 70 for celestial and int iops waint until level 60 for Strength storm. This is just off the top of my head, theres many classes with strong attacks that they gain at way later levels, often times for an off element.

Your argument is moot and is not based on fact your singeling out a class and pretending like other classes dont have this.
And so far most pandas ive seen on Rushu are chance or agility, the two builds that are off the beaten path for pandas.

Xelors and Eca doesn't have the same problem because their inital spells are of different element than the build you suggested, players who play them have a choice of not using your build, instead use int/str build. For Pandawa it's different because the initial spell's element doesn't have another spell with same element for a long time. If player choose a different element than the inital element then the leveling will be much harder. You see my point? Panadawas weren't given the same choice as the classes you mentioned, to be one no matter what build you choose, leveling will always be difficult.
0 0

Agi iops get divine sword at level 6 then have to wait until level 70 for celestial.
Thats exactly like int pandas getting Blazing fist right off the bat then waiting till 70 for explosive flask.

Int Iops get Sword of fate at level 9 and have to wait until level 60 for strength storm. Theres 2 more spells along the way but there hardly worth the spell points aside from cut which is awesome regardless of build choice.

Strength fecas get blindness right off the bat and have to wait until 48 until backlash.

Agi srams get mistake at level 6 or so (i cant be bothered to check wikia right now) and have to wait until level 70 for con.

Chance(or chance/int) sadidas get tear at 6 and have to wait until level 80 for bush fire.

This is just off the top of my head most classes suffer from the penalties you listed and yet theres still hundreds of these builds running around most populated servers.

Pandas contrary to what you may believe are actually very easy to level up.
My panda was originally chance/int , he had 80 base int when i started pumping chance and never touched int again.
I leveled up to 54 in under 3 weeks and hardly ever died , hang over , blazing fist and alchoholic blow are outrageously strong for there level. Pandas will out damage all other classes from level 1 to around 70 that is a fact.
This makes leveling pandas up extremely easier and fast.

Note i leveled up my main panda back before all the panda buffs over 2 years ago , this is when boozers reductions didnt work , it didnt last long (6 turns max), pandinuras had no function , terror didnt work , spirit bond didnt work, axe skill didnt exist, there were 2 spells that did exactly the same thing. Hang over and Blazing fist were nonboostable range.
And guess what it was easy as hell.

I made a new panda last week on my account and got her to 85 from them till now just fooling around.
Pandas have it easy now, in fact i will say there alot easier to level then other classes.

0 0
chickengreasefreak|2008-11-18 03:34:00
Agi iops get divine sword at level 6 then have to wait until level 70 for celestial.
Thats exactly like int pandas getting Blazing fist right off the bat then waiting till 70 for explosive flask.

Int Iops get Sword of fate at level 9 and have to wait until level 60 for strength storm. Theres 2 more spells along the way but there hardly worth the spell points aside from cut which is awesome regardless of build choice.

Strength fecas get blindness right off the bat and have to wait until 48 until backlash.

Agi srams get mistake at level 6 or so (i cant be bothered to check wikia right now) and have to wait until level 70 for con.

Chance(or chance/int) sadidas get tear at 6 and have to wait until level 80 for bush fire.

This is just off the top of my head most classes suffer from the penalties you listed and yet theres still hundreds of these builds running around most populated servers.

Pandas contrary to what you may believe are actually very easy to level up.
My panda was originally chance/int , he had 80 base int when i started pumping chance and never touched int again.
I leveled up to 54 in under 3 weeks and hardly ever died , hang over , blazing fist and alchoholic blow are outrageously strong for there level. Pandas will out damage all other classes from level 1 to around 70 that is a fact.
This makes leveling pandas up extremely easier and fast.

Note i leveled up my main panda back before all the panda buffs over 2 years ago , this is when boozers reductions didnt work , it didnt last long (6 turns max), pandinuras had no function , terror didnt work , spirit bond didnt work, axe skill didnt exist, there were 2 spells that did exactly the same thing. Hang over and Blazing fist were nonboostable range.
And guess what it was easy as hell.

I made a new panda last week on my account and got her to 85 from them till now just fooling around.
Pandas have it easy now, in fact i will say there alot easier to level then other classes.

Well I guess I can't argue about how easy it is to level Pandawa since mine is only level 5 tongue But my logic work like this, tell me if I don't make sense. If I am a int Pandawa, starting at level one. I would level my int and blazing fist. Then I look at my spells find the next fire attack is at level 70... Now that's just too long, so I would consider to choose another build but all other elemental spells are the same, either only one in the entire spell list or really long interval. That's just confusing. Now I know you helpfully point out that a hybird build is possible as yours is one, but that would mean the power of Panadawa would be less yes? Guess what I am trying to say it even tho some people choose to level agi Iop or chance Enu, another easier path was given to them, a path where most spells are of same element and only short distance between one another which Pandawa don't have. I think they should change that, maybe put another fire spell between 1-70 or add another agi, or something like that, you know what do I mean?
0 0

I sorta figured that out in the first post tongue

0 0
Nehrasquare-de|2008-11-18 10:18:00
Now that you have admitted, that you don't have a clue about anything from Pandas, it clearly shows that chickengreasefreak is completely right.
Why do you write such bullshit and demand you're right with your opinions?
Why do you think a lvl5 Panda knows more about it's builds than a lvl100+?
How impertinent. Typical noob attitude...

no arguments there sleep
0 0
Score : 409

I have a cra which I enjoy very much but still Cra needs more spell and powerful ones as they are weak. And also maybe more in spells? :blink:

0 0
Score : 2

i love eni's but i think they should have like 1 more attack spell instead of something else.

0 0
Score : 2958

This thread is funny.

OK, I'd like to differentiate between primary and support classes. Pandas and enis are incredibly good as support classes but difficult to level when soloing (enis moreso). Pandas are by far the best support alt from 30-100, enis take over from 101-200.

Pandas used to have a really sexy wis/crit/stain build which was killed by the AP/MP nerf and without that they're one of the weaker classes for a primary char.

So I agree enis need vampiric word back but their level 6 healing spells are ridiculously overpowered. Each of Regen, Healing & WoR (lvl 5) need nerfing. Indeed, eni remain easily the most overpowered class in Dofus at epic levels. They are unbeatable for most classes in 1 vs 1 and are 2-5x more useful than other classes in both group PvP & dungeons.

0 0
Respond to this thread