Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Which Class Needs the Most Improvement?

By #[MOD]Wish October 23, 2008, 17:12:02
Reactions 976
Score : 3221
ChoKuRei|2008-11-24 05:26:00
This thread is funny.

OK, I'd like to differentiate between primary and support classes. Pandas and enis are incredibly good as support classes but difficult to level when soloing (enis moreso). Pandas are by far the best support alt from 30-100, enis take over from 101-200.

Pandas used to have a really sexy wis/crit/stain build which was killed by the AP/MP nerf and without that they're one of the weaker classes for a primary char.

So I agree enis need vampiric word back but their level 6 healing spells are ridiculously overpowered. Each of Regen, Healing & WoR (lvl 5) need nerfing. Indeed, eni remain easily the most overpowered class in Dofus at epic levels. They are unbeatable for most classes in 1 vs 1 and are 2-5x more useful than other classes in both group PvP & dungeons.

My panda is my main , i have other level 100 chars but my panda is the highest level character i own and the first i made.
I leveled him from 1 to 157 with hardly any help aside from the usual dungeon run.
Hes also the hardest hitting character i own and most versatile.

I really dont see how you can call pandas the weakest class.
Anyone worth there salt knows pandas are just as strong as ecas and iops.
0 0
Score : 453

i think Enutrofs should get a major improvement..
i mean, first Chance attack is at level 21, and does like 5 damage..
i know i know about their drops and yes I have actually played one.
but not to a high level, i quit at the grind of leveling up using a strength attack when i have 0 base strength.
i dont play Dofus that much anymore, i actually haven't logged on in over 4 months.
but my vote goes for Enutrof.

0 0
Score : 2002
ChoKuRei|2008-11-24 04:26:00
This thread is funny.

OK, I'd like to differentiate between primary and support classes. Pandas and enis are incredibly good as support classes but difficult to level when soloing (enis moreso). Pandas are by far the best support alt from 30-100, enis take over from 101-200.

Pandas used to have a really sexy wis/crit/stain build which was killed by the AP/MP nerf and without that they're one of the weaker classes for a primary char.

So I agree enis need vampiric word back but their level 6 healing spells are ridiculously overpowered. Each of Regen, Healing & WoR (lvl 5) need nerfing. Indeed, eni remain easily the most overpowered class in Dofus at epic levels. They are unbeatable for most classes in 1 vs 1 and are 2-5x more useful than other classes in both group PvP & dungeons.

Given the choice as an ally on the battlefield I'd rather be paired with a panda or osa than a eni. They just rock the sacrier boat as in how they help in the confrontation of a big bad monster. Battle manipulation and buffing for the win!
0 0
Score : 1396

You Can't Spell "Crap" without "Cra"!
Cras definetly need the most improvement, they do start very strong but get very weak at high levels. It is pretty cool to be strong at lower levels but it's not cool to take a character to such a high level and get wrecked by other classes of the same level and sometimes alot lower in which they should never even touch you. when a lvl 150 cra can get beat by a 120 Iop or Sac then you know it's time for a change. sleep

0 0
Score : 386

Cras. absolutely.

0 0
Score : 48

the cra need the most improvement <_

0 0
Score : 2596
chickengreasefreak|2008-11-24 16:42:00
My panda is my main , i have other level 100 chars but my panda is the highest level character i own and the first i made.
I leveled him from 1 to 157 with hardly any help aside from the usual dungeon run.
Hes also the hardest hitting character i own and most versatile.

I really dont see how you can call pandas the weakest class.
Anyone worth there salt knows pandas are just as strong as ecas and iops.

I agree that pandas are one of the better classes, though they aren't as strong iops or ecas, but close, due to WoF and Power.

Cras need more improvement, the gravity arrow idea sounds perfect.
0 0
Score : 89

xelores r the best wink [size="4"][/size]

0 0
Score : 557

one of the best changes a cra could recieve is all boosting spells getting lowered in ap cost

bow and crit should both cost 1 ap at lvl 5... when you consider their short durations, and their necessity to even give the cra a chance, it really is silly that they cost soo much.

power shooting should cost 2 ap at lvl 6, 3 ap at lvl 5.

distance shooting should have the same effects as eagle eye and keep it's current ap cost.

Eagle eye should be replaced totally with some new spell geared towards chance builds or agility builds or just a straight dmg skill booster.

Absorbative lvl 6 should have a slight increase in damage in addition to it's current ap cost of 4. I'm thinking 17-27 with a crit of 28-39. This would bring it more in line with other cra spells based on damage effects. Sure it would steal lots of life, but agility is probably the easiest damage to commonly tank, and weapons would still do more damage. It's merely a way of giving the cra more advantage at range for as long as possible, since it's going to get annihilated by any mele based class as soon as it loses it's distance advantage. It's also still got a 1/40 base crit chance, making it very difficult to get 1/2 while using high dmg gear.

Slowdown needs a boost in some way shape or form. Its linear, only mildly effective damage, and with the change to the ap formula, very ineffective at doing what it's intended to do. I would suggest ap steal of 3 on a crit and a duration of 2 turns on a crit. Anyone who uses this spell would know that with it's linear effect, and the huge limit on the chance cap of cras, this would be a welcome aid to a very weak build. Cra's are supposed to be versatile right?

0 0
Score : 121

Enu's need more improvement...They hit tiny..only until lv26 they get coin throwing....and it takes ages to train..cuz they hit tiny..
:blink:

0 0
Score : 103

i think u guys should seriously make Female Osamodas look more girly, maybe longer hair? Because you seriously can never tell if the character is a guy or a girl. I am an Osa and I get ofended when people call me as a he because they cant tell is the character is a girl.

And also, Is it possible that our summons get more HP? the resists doesn't even mean anything anymore, our summons are very easy to kill, which isnt good for just plain summoners, because that will only be their main move besides Ghostly Claw, and maybe POC if they wanted to be a little closer againts enemies. You guys made us as second eniripsas but our healing move isnt even that good esp it takes 4 ap to heal for 100-150hp?

If u cant cant change anything about summons, atleast change the look please sad

0 0
Score : 2453

I been leveling my Panda and see what chicken mean by THEY ARE NOT WEAK! lol. So I think the weakest is cra. Since the new mp ap lose system cra is worse than before. What I think that will improve Cra's battle capabilities is some good old teleportantion. Let's face it, they desprately need mp manipulation. Sure they can repel, but that is far from enough, I think the thing that will make Cra strong lies in mp, either move further away, or more consistent pm reduction, or paralyse opponent whatever they need to do to get that range they need to make them shine. That's what I think. Maybe some mp steal..... does that even exist?

0 0
Score : 2453
dhyxie|2008-12-06 03:35:00
i think u guys should seriously make Female Osamodas look more girly, maybe longer hair? Because you seriously can never tell if the character is a guy or a girl. I am an Osa and I get ofended when people call me as a he because they cant tell is the character is a girl.

And also, Is it possible that our summons get more HP? the resists doesn't even mean anything anymore, our summons are very easy to kill, which isnt good for just plain summoners, because that will only be their main move besides Ghostly Claw, and maybe POC if they wanted to be a little closer againts enemies. You guys made us as second eniripsas but our healing move isnt even that good esp it takes 4 ap to heal for 100-150hp?

If u cant cant change anything about summons, atleast change the look please sad

I hear ya sister ^^. But look isnt that important, it's not like we are on some online dating system lol. About summons we get by ok right now. Although I wish they dont give wurmling and cracker that much weakness. Osa's attacks arent that strong either... I dont mind being a support class since it's kinda nice sleep
0 0
Score : 333

*Sighs*

I think they need to give the enis a decent damage spell with fairly good range

I hate having to rely on weps all the time and the spells we have are

Wounding word(air damage)
Forbidden word(not wort it till you can LV it to 6)
Vamperic Word (chance)

Any of the spells besides forbidden hit sucky and you have to GREATLY compromise your heals just to do decent damage
I think they should come up with some better ATK spells or at least make the range on Forbidden word boostable

=/ Cuz the only thing i can boost with lifting word is my heal (cuz i dont use wounding word) And alot of the time if 'm healing someone else I'm right behind the group and not too far away

0 0
Score : 496

Enutrofs ONLY need improvement at low levels. ONLY. They are -quite- efficient once they get into the 12x range and extremely deadly once they start getting mopy and ouggaa pieces.

Cras only need TWO things to be good. A gravity arrow and SLIGHTLY better softcaps, because they are best as extreme hybrids.

0 0
Score : 359

First, is the poll "which class need most improvement or "your least favorite" my least favorite is Eni any day, and the class that need the most improvement is none, just nerf a few classes except xelors, who are always nerfed angry . Enis need a good nerfing with regenerating word but an increase for enis under 100, as they have nothing to attack with and are copletely dependant on someone to train them. Fecas should reduce less damage, but get a small % resistance also. (maybe 1% resistance a level, starting at 5% for lvl 1). Last, moon hammer should be nerfed (a bit of range and damage), as it is unfair for classes that are meant to have range restriction, such as agility sacriers, srams and iops.

0 0
Score : 965
MrLuckyduck|2008-12-02 04:46:00
one of the best changes a cra could recieve is all boosting spells getting lowered in ap cost

bow and crit should both cost 1 ap at lvl 5... when you consider their short durations, and their necessity to even give the cra a chance, it really is silly that they cost soo much.

power shooting should cost 2 ap at lvl 6, 3 ap at lvl 5.

distance shooting should have the same effects as eagle eye and keep it's current ap cost.

Eagle eye should be replaced totally with some new spell geared towards chance builds or agility builds or just a straight dmg skill booster.

Absorbative lvl 6 should have a slight increase in damage in addition to it's current ap cost of 4. I'm thinking 17-27 with a crit of 28-39. This would bring it more in line with other cra spells based on damage effects. Sure it would steal lots of life, but agility is probably the easiest damage to commonly tank, and weapons would still do more damage. It's merely a way of giving the cra more advantage at range for as long as possible, since it's going to get annihilated by any mele based class as soon as it loses it's distance advantage. It's also still got a 1/40 base crit chance, making it very difficult to get 1/2 while using high dmg gear.

Slowdown needs a boost in some way shape or form. Its linear, only mildly effective damage, and with the change to the ap formula, very ineffective at doing what it's intended to do. I would suggest ap steal of 3 on a crit and a duration of 2 turns on a crit. Anyone who uses this spell would know that with it's linear effect, and the huge limit on the chance cap of cras, this would be a welcome aid to a very weak build. Cra's are supposed to be versatile right?

i dissagra
CS and BS (class) szhould stay at 2AP if you whant it to cost 1AP than usecra set parts
Eagle eye is good spell and i wouldnt replace it
Absorbtive is fine as it is. Agi cra can do like over 500dmg with 1 shot so u can do 1000dmg and heal 500HP. How do you think why most of the cras are swiching to agi? and its easy to make it 1/2 dont forget about +ch spell
explosive is the spell that should be improved. DMG should be a bit higher and less random. Less random on all lvls and better dmg at least on lvl 6 like:
normal: 16-38
critical: 27-41 + poison/burning efect like: 1AP used makes you lose (lets say) 10HP (4 turns) or 6-10dmg fire (4 turns)

osa are better tha ever. Did you saw lvl 6 crackler? try kill it with fiew toads on and fiew +vit specialy if he after +AP will rape at least 1AP for 1CC/Spell hit less
0 0

0 0
ViolatorPL|2008-12-10 02:12:00
i dissagra
CS and BS (class) szhould stay at 2AP if you whant it to cost 1AP than usecra set parts
Eagle eye is good spell and i wouldnt replace it
Absorbtive is fine as it is. Agi cra can do like over 500dmg with 1 shot so u can do 1000dmg and heal 500HP. How do you think why most of the cras are swiching to agi? and its easy to make it 1/2 dont forget about +ch spell
explosive is the spell that should be improved. DMG should be a bit higher and less random. Less random on all lvls and better dmg at least on lvl 6 like:
normal: 16-38
critical: 27-41 + poison/burning efect like: 1AP used makes you lose (lets say) 10HP (4 turns) or 6-10dmg fire (4 turns)

osa are better tha ever. Did you saw lvl 6 crackler? try kill it with fiew toads on and fiew +vit specialy if he after +AP will rape at least 1AP for 1CC/Spell hit less

uhmm crackler at lvl 6 is lvl 190..do we really have to wait that long to have fun and be useful? the only way we can vit+ap+toad a crack is if we lvl those spells to 6..but if u didnt know, all our spells must be lvld so we have to wait to be really high lvl to be able to use all those spell in 1 turn, and by the time im able to use the spells, my crackler would be either dead(because they have low hp and much weak resist same as our other summons) or will be on the other side of the map being dumb :blink:

i think that what we need is elevation, i have been versing classes with elevation and range spells, osas cant really do anything unless your a bit closer to enemies. but we have no way of getting to them, and sure we can give mp to summons, but really doesnt matter cause summons, as we all know are mostly dumb and dont do what theyre supposed to do, and our enemies could just jump, port away or push and range us... and our mp spells has pretty long cool down and back to summons(would be nice if we can control our sumons but then again we cant so mp might be useless if they dont do what theyre supposed to do). huh

and about the fact that if someone gets into my face, i can either release(which i can only use every 2 turns) or boar which i can cast and would only have very little hit points, then my boar will push the enemy, but then again the enemy can kill it then just jump or port back to me sad

i just think that we shoud have push away spell or elevation spell that we can cast evry turn like other classes, because boar has pretty long cooldown so does release. we need it especially if we are just versing people 1 on 1. wink

i know u made us to be second enis but like I said before, our healing takes 4ap and dont heal much and having a healing wand (boogey) is not that good if ur an osa like me that has almost 300 str +40damage and 40% damage (which is good if u want good whip) biggrin

*and come on give female osas girly look* tongue

much love,
*karizz*
0 0
Score : 1312
dhyxie|2008-12-11 18:16:00
uhmm crackler at lvl 6 is lvl 190..do we really have to wait that long to have fun and be useful? the only way we can vit+ap+toad a crack is if we lvl those spells to 6..but if u didnt know, all our spells must be lvld so we have to wait to be really high lvl to be able to use all those spell in 1 turn, and by the time im able to use the spells, my crackler would be either dead(because they have low hp and much weak resist same as our other summons) or will be on the other side of the map being dumb :blink:

i think that what we need is elevation, i have been versing classes with elevation and range spells, osas cant really do anything unless your a bit closer to enemies. but we have no way of getting to them, and sure we can give mp to summons, but really doesnt matter cause summons, as we all know are mostly dumb and dont do what theyre supposed to do, and our enemies could just jump, port away or push and range us... and our mp spells has pretty long cool down and back to summons(would be nice if we can control our sumons but then again we cant so mp might be useless if they dont do what theyre supposed to do). huh

and about the fact that if someone gets into my face, i can either release(which i can only use every 2 turns) or boar which i can cast and would only have very little hit points, then my boar will push the enemy, but then again the enemy can kill it then just jump or port back to me sad

i just think that we shoud have push away spell or elevation spell that we can cast evry turn like other classes, because boar has pretty long cooldown so does release. we need it especially if we are just versing people 1 on 1. wink

i know u made us to be second enis but like I said before, our healing takes 4ap and dont heal much and having a healing wand (boogey) is not that good if ur an osa like me that has almost 300 str +40damage and 40% damage (which is good if u want good whip) biggrin

*and come on give female osas girly look* tongue

much love,
*karizz*

I agree with the crackler being very bad. Wyrm is also bad now. I continue to say 1.25 did too much nerfing to both of these. Prespic needs invisibility boost for itself and allies. Boar needs to be gotten rid of and replaced - prefer a fungi master. Bwork needs to be set back to 1.24 capabilities with range 1 lightning. Healing for 3 AP at level 6 would be very nice indeed and be more caparable with other classes. I find my level 6 whip to be worthless with only 1 cast per target. They should remove the limitations on it and maybe change the boost on the Osa set piece to be unlimited whip use per target rather than 1 whip per 2 targets
0 0
Respond to this thread