Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Which Class Needs the Most Improvement?

By #[MOD]Wish October 23, 2008, 17:12:02
Reactions 976
Score : 2
Luitzenant|2008-10-25 11:41:00
I think Osa needs improvement, it's more like a support class now. It's a very strong class though, but the summon thing about osa's is gone.

Best class is ofcourse, ecaflip.

Osas are not so much support... I see decent lvled osas take fights 2-3 times their lvl alone and come out unscathed
0 0
Score : 103
ImpossiblyUnsure|2008-12-12 15:44:00
Osas are not so much support... I see decent lvled osas take fights 2-3 times their lvl alone and come out unscathed

the point is we are summoners but they gave us very bad summons, i also agree that bworks should be back to how it was at 1.24 it is was much better. i also agree that prespic should be able to invisible because at lvl 6 they have so low hit points which can be killed fast, all our summons can be killed fast. and if u guys dont realize all other classes(besides enis) have a lot damage spells every turn, Osas dont have that. sure we have summons but seriously they are gonna be most likely dead before they can do decent damge and we can only summon them every certain turn. u get what i mean? u guys have good damage spells that u can cast every turn but we dont if they make our summons able to live longer (eg. more hp or better resist) then it would be fair.
0 0
Score : 2453
dhyxie|2008-12-12 21:31:00
the point is we are summoners but they gave us very bad summons, i also agree that bworks should be back to how it was at 1.24 it is was much better. i also agree that prespic should be able to invisible because at lvl 6 they have so low hit points which can be killed fast, all our summons can be killed fast. and if u guys dont realize all other classes(besides enis) have a lot damage spells every turn, Osas dont have that. sure we have summons but seriously they are gonna be most likely dead before they can do decent damge and we can only summon them every certain turn. u get what i mean? u guys have good damage spells that u can cast every turn but we dont if they make our summons able to live longer (eg. more hp or better resist) then it would be fair.

Our summons are not BAD, they just got nerfed. The truth is, Osa summons are still the best summons around. Most other class's summon only does support or one time damage. Only Osa's summon does support AND at the same time deal consistent damage. Sure I wish they cut us some slack on the weakness, but you can still make choice what to summon against what type of player, for example if the player is int build, I just summon wyrmling instead of crackler. It sorta works out you see :]
0 0
Score : 3
ViolatorPL|2008-12-10 03:12:00
i dissagra
CS and BS (class) szhould stay at 2AP if you whant it to cost 1AP than usecra set parts
Eagle eye is good spell and i wouldnt replace it
Absorbtive is fine as it is. Agi cra can do like over 500dmg with 1 shot so u can do 1000dmg and heal 500HP. How do you think why most of the cras are swiching to agi? and its easy to make it 1/2 dont forget about +ch spell
explosive is the spell that should be improved. DMG should be a bit higher and less random. Less random on all lvls and better dmg at least on lvl 6 like:
normal: 16-38
critical: 27-41 + poison/burning efect like: 1AP used makes you lose (lets say) 10HP (4 turns) or 6-10dmg fire (4 turns)

osa are better tha ever. Did you saw lvl 6 crackler? try kill it with fiew toads on and fiew +vit specialy if he after +AP will rape at least 1AP for 1CC/Spell hit less

umm i think you got it wrong there about absorb. youd need atleast 1200 agility, atleast +40 damages, a crit and a high to do 500 damage a shot. that practially impossible with the agil soft caps(unscrolled it is impossible for agil cras to hit 300 agil, scrolled only give an extra 30). i think it should more damage overall because of the soft cap. you look at classes that have lower soft caps like, iops and xelors (celestial sword, strengh storm, clock and xelor's punch), all do massive damage with unorthodox builds.

i think a good fix to make cras not so weak is an up in initiative. cras are suppose to be fast and agile anyways so it would make sense. Having cras move first wouldnt make them godly either becuase they lack spell and close combat that do massive damage(with an exeption of punitiva arrow, but the wide damage and reliance on crits makes it very random and at higher levels a 1 or 2 hit kill is very unlikely). maybe a +1.5 initiative per level would help. a 150 initiative advantage is much at level 100 but it would surely help.
0 0
AkromaAngelofWrath|2008-12-13 08:33:00
Our summons are not BAD, they just got nerfed. The truth is, Osa summons are still the best summons around. Most other class's summon only does support or one time damage. Only Osa's summon does support AND at the same time deal consistent damage. Sure I wish they cut us some slack on the weakness, but you can still make choice what to summon against what type of player, for example if the player is int build, I just summon wyrmling instead of crackler. It sorta works out you see :]

uhmm i would be mad if other classes has better summons than us, ofcourse we would have better summons than other classes because we are meant to be a summoner class. and im sure other osas would summons certain things against certain classes, u havent pvp alot, have you?
0 0
dhyxie|2008-12-13 23:26:00
uhmm i would be mad if other classes has better summons than us, ofcourse we would have better summons than other classes because we are meant to be a summoner class. and im sure other osas would summons certain things against certain classes, u havent pvp alot, have you?

Trust me I pvp enough :] I dont personally challange that many ppl, but since I became bonta, a lot of people agro me lol. I have my rank two wings, and I never agro, so you can say I am a good pvp Osa (most people I face have higher level than me and lost) and I do pvp a decent amount :]
0 0
AkromaAngelofWrath|2008-12-13 23:40:00
Trust me I pvp enough :] I dont personally challange that many ppl, but since I became bonta, a lot of people agro me lol. I have my rank two wings, and I never agro, so you can say I am a good pvp Osa (most people I face have higher level than me and lost) and I do pvp a decent amount :]

uhmm i got my rank 5 wings and have pvp alot argo,prisms percs and challenges.
i even got agroed by 3 high lvls bontarians (2 ecas and sadi) i did win because of the map and i think the ecas just dont know how to play their characters. 3 high lvl bontarians seems to gang me a lot,
getting agroed by lvl 199s aint fun either. so i think i have more experience in pvp than u.

anyways point is they shouldnt give summons too much weakness and they should give them more hp, and we should be able to get some type of elevation to be fair with other classes.(i've already explain why we should have these to all my posts, if any mods are reading this)

i also think ecas are overpowered.
0 0
chickengreasefreak|2008-11-16 23:37:00
Pandas DO focus on one element just like every other standard build class, seriously does anyone on this forum even play dofus and leave astrub once in awhile?
It gets so annoying seeing newbs pretending like they know everything about dofus , its just as bad as a level 50 writing a class guide.

I agree, seriously make sure u know about what you're saying before u argue.
I obviously dont just play Osamodas I play iop, sadi and eni too. and just recently made a panda.
I like all the classes but before u argue who needs improvement make sure u have pvp A LOt against other classes or played them at decent lvl.

For me i do think enis, cras and osas needs improvement with certain things.

0 0
Score : 6474

I think Cra's really need it the most. Tighter damage leaning on the higher end would be a great place to start.

As for the people complaining about Osa's, the class is really well done. The only problem I have is the Boar. I would suggest lvl 6 Gobball for those that find their summons to be dieing too quickly. Dropping two gobs then Crackler to increase resistances Toading one then Nat Def. Its a fun thing to do, I played with it a bunch during the 1.25 beta.
I would like to note that the weaknesses, mainly on the Crackler are a little outlandish. Not only is PoC, our best damaging attack, the bane of our rocky friends but Hammers are also an AoE. Intel being such a mainstream build for the class really does make Osa's who enjoy getting up close and personal(like myself, though not always) really do suffer because of it. Just a mere 10% decrease in the weakness would work wonders.

Long story short, buff the Cra!!

0 0
dhyxie|2008-12-14 17:45:00
uhmm i got my rank 5 wings and have pvp alot argo,prisms percs and challenges.
i even got agroed by 3 high lvls bontarians (2 ecas and sadi) i did win because of the map and i think the ecas just dont know how to play their characters. 3 high lvl bontarians seems to gang me a lot,
getting agroed by lvl 199s aint fun either. so i think i have more experience in pvp than u.

anyways point is they shouldnt give summons too much weakness and they should give them more hp, and we should be able to get some type of elevation to be fair with other classes.(i've already explain why we should have these to all my posts, if any mods are reading this)

i also think ecas are overpowered.

lol let's not argue about battle experiance lol. You know more, but you can't deny I know enough to state my point here :] Besides, if you can win against high level players, that proves Osas aren't weak at all. It's not like I wish the summon's weakness stay, but I think it's not so big a problem that we need to get all work up about this.
0 0
Score : 89

i think ecaflap, endrlof, and cra needs a couple tweeks to make all the characters perfect.

0 0
Score : 1141

From personal experience, I vote that Cra needs the most improvement. I understand that each

class will have their bad lvls and their good lvls, but aren't the end lvls of the game where all classes should have

something

to shine about? (Of course I'm referring to PVPing) PVM, I have no problems, but in PVP...I'm usually not able to

stand on my own and have to pick specific classes to take on, and even then, chances are usually low because of their

ability to easily overcome range and make it to their advantage. I have reviewed all other classes and have found that

they

have the following over Cras -----> 1.) MP Abilities (Knocking Back, Moving Forward, Subtraction,or

enhancing)
2.) Defensive Mechanisms (Summoning, Shields, Reflection, Clones, Regeneration, etc) 3.

Stable Damaging Spells and last, 4.) Criticals actually paying off. Yes Cras have a spell that can "normally"

leave the player immobilize, but here are the common flaws to that, Relies on 1/2 CH, and furthermore, classes can

bypass it with MP Abilities. For Defensive Mechanisms, Cras have to go the extra mile to get "mediocre" defense spells

such as Cawwot and Chafer & Spider Summon, which again, is usually are obstacles that can be trampled over. Stable

Damaging Spells
is a constant problem. Although I will agree our "potential" or maximum output of damage can be

shocking, but this hardly compares to the flaw hits we constantly throw out. (Like doing more damage with a regular

hit than critical on a daily basis)

0 0

sadidas are ment to be doll summoners, they dont have that much summons.

0 0
Score : 1075

Hello,

I think Feca's need an improvement- not so much a boost in their spells or better weapons but a recalculation of when shields are cast. No matter which order you cast your shields, I believe spell reflect should act first, then feca's shield then linear shield reductions. Hence, Feca's will be able to block damage PvP even with the 50% cap (***you don't see all those power classes:iops,pandas,sadidas: getting a cap on how much damage they can do).

As of now, I believe the calculation goes: linear reductions, % reduction, spell reflect- hence rendering spell reflect usless.... and not capitalizing on the % reduction.

Just thought Dofus's crew should think it over- especially when you have enu, iops, sadidas, pandas hitting 800-1000dmg per turn and Feca's aren't without relying on "crits" (which means wearing a shitty intel/vit set).

0 0
AkromaAngelofWrath|2008-12-15 00:18:00
lol let's not argue about battle experiance lol. You know more, but you can't deny I know enough to state my point here :] Besides, if you can win against high level players, that proves Osas aren't weak at all. It's not like I wish the summon's weakness stay, but I think it's not so big a problem that we need to get all work up about this.

if u didnt know, i was talking about versing people 1 on 1 (even thou i said it many times) of course people would try to save us in group battles(prism, percs) because we can revive. Obviously your talking a lot when you obviously dont know what your saying, first your gonna complain about pandas being weak when they really aren't, seems to me that you just wanna feel cool and post something and feel like u know everything smile
0 0
AkromaAngelofWrath|2008-12-06 05:36:00
I hear ya sister ^^. But look isnt that important, it's not like we are on some online dating system lol. About summons we get by ok right now. Although I wish they dont give wurmling and cracker that much weakness. Osa's attacks arent that strong either... I dont mind being a support class since it's kinda nice sleep

to all other osas out there maybe u should read this, she also explain why we need what we need. Don't just pick on me by voicing out what we need, and for what i recall theres people here that posted that our summons need improvement O.O that aren't even osas wink do u want me to re post everything? or you gonna be smart and read them yourself?
0 0
chickengreasefreak|2008-10-24 00:16:00
Enutrofs are some of the most powerfull players in the game , there needed nearly for every run. I wouldnt be caught dead in a bworker run without one.
There usefulness knows no bounds , there just so great and versatile. Of all the classes i believe enutrofs are the most balanced.

Cras on the other hand need alot of work done to them.

uhmm i agree, i think enus are very powerful imagine an enu taking your range, mp raping you from a distance..attacking you from accross the screen, and u won't be able to hit them because your range is gone and u also wont be able to move unless you jump or teleport. But they could also make you pass your turn, and don't forget their unbewitching capability.
0 0
dhyxie|2008-12-16 12:52:00
if u didnt know, i was talking about versing people 1 on 1 (even thou i said it many times) of course people would try to save us in group battles(prism, percs) because we can revive. Obviously your talking a lot when you obviously dont know what your saying, first your gonna complain about pandas being weak when they really aren't, seems to me that you just wanna feel cool and post something and feel like u know everything smile

I admit I didn't know about Panda and now I tried, I know I am wrong. But as for Osa, Osa is my first char 2 years ago. I know where Osas has been wat Osas were like back then, how we changed for the better. Frankly you can't deny Osas are better than they are 2 years ago, and many people know Osas are amount top pvp fighters. And when you say pvp I was talking about 1 vs 1 as well. I don't know how you can say I don't know what I am saying. but if you could point out, I will listen to reason.
0 0
dhyxie|2008-12-16 12:56:00
to all other osas out there maybe u should read this, she also explain why we need what we need. Don't just pick on me by voicing out what we need, and for what i recall theres people here that posted that our summons need improvement O.O that aren't even osas wink do u want me to re post everything? or you gonna be smart and read them yourself?

You see? I do agree our summon can use improvement, but it's not really THAT much a problem that I would put improve Osa summon on top of my improve class list.
0 0

osas r me favo just 4 the sake of summoning, but truely i think i osas should be able 2 summon more summons and control them, that would be just koolio XD

0 0
Respond to this thread