FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Wis Osa, is this a way to go?

By AkromaAngelofWrath April 18, 2009, 20:32:49

I am just thinking. What if you start an Osa, put nothing but wisdom to speed up level, rely only on summon until around level 60 when this starts to become ineffective and reset states through the quest, scroll int & wis to 101 then put all points in int?

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 3731

go for it. alot of people do this, especially in the epic lvls to lech thier sorry asses to 200 *screams* I HATE LEECHERS!!!

back on topic... yeah you could dothat. my first build i scrolled int/wis, pumped 300 intell then the rest into wis leaving me with high wisdom and medium-high intell. hits high, gains exp. or you could go for the full wis... kinda boring and fights take forever while your waiting for weak summons to kill things tongue

orrr you could go full intell. hit high, faster fights, smaller exp but more of it.

0 0
Score : 2574

No point, its fairly easy to level at lower levels. Just start putting points into wis after you hit 300 int.

0 0
Score : 1190

After 1.27 update, go pure wis. Seriously. You will level so fast, level prespic so you get nice reflects (wis affects reflects) and rely heavily on your summons and buffs for summons. But this is a good way to go. After about 100 think about resetting, now made easy by the dopples. Just don't level boar, goball or tofu and you'll be fine. Level energy shot, prespic, bear cry, magus and crackler, then wyrm when you get it. Whip can be helpfull, but don't level PotC until you reset to in. This gets you a really nice start into the game, whether levelling solo or in a group/

0 0
Score : 3731
touchofarapist|2009-04-19 20:50:00
After 1.27 update, go pure wis. Seriously. You will level so fast, level prespic so you get nice reflects (wis affects reflects) and rely heavily on your summons and buffs for summons. But this is a good way to go. After about 100 think about resetting, now made easy by the dopples. Just don't level boar, goball or tofu and you'll be fine. Level energy shot, prespic, bear cry, magus and crackler, then wyrm when you get it. Whip can be helpfull, but don't level PotC until you reset to in. This gets you a really nice start into the game, whether levelling solo or in a group/

dont level gobball? apperantly you know nothing of osas or how to play them. please dont make dumb suggestions tongue
0 0
Score : 15
touchofarapist|2009-04-19 21:50:00

dont level boar? boar is amazing now with wall damage(amazing vs feca and eni and saddi in tree form), he can practically solo all the dopples once fully buffed with the exception of osa(whip) and eca(eca crits so much sometimes - unless I get to put toad on the boar first) Boar will carry you to 80 easily, after that up to you if you unlearn it.
0 0
Score : 11656

Level only summons and buffs. Don't worry about vitality thanks to the new hp system.

Later on we all know the rest with the reset dungeon and all that do it. ^^

0 0
Score : 428
touchofarapist|2009-04-19 21:50:00

Without leeching, leveling a wis osa to level 100 means horrible grinding. <_
0 0
Score : 2459
stormbird|2009-04-21 07:42:00
Without leeching, leveling a wis osa to level 100 means horrible grinding. <_<

That's why I think it's ideal to reset on level 60 when it's getting too slow to level.
0 0
Respond to this thread