FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sac spells

By RayHammond July 08, 2009, 08:33:40

I was battlnig a Sac just a few minutes ago first turn he used nimble punishment and another spell. I countered with Red Wyrmling. My wyrmlnig first act was removeing his status effects. Than he attacked him. Why does Sac's still gain agi even after the effects are delivered is this a glitch that needs to be fixed?

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 861
RayHammond|2009-07-08 08:33:00
I was battlnig a Sac just a few minutes ago first turn he used nimble punishment and another spell. I countered with Red Wyrmling. My wyrmlnig first act was removeing his status effects. Than he attacked him. Why does Sac's still gain agi even after the effects are delivered is this a glitch that needs to be fixed?

-
0 0
Score : 1383

Your both wrong, once sac's hit you it auto madicly takes 5-15 agility. If you took away the punishment. Then he wont gain any agility when you attack him.

0 0
Score : 466

no unidenwolf you can not unbewitch punishments and he'll still gain agi/str/...

0 0
Score : 276

Unidenwolf - I think you're thinking about Sacrier's foot or something lol...
But yeah... when you unbewitch a punishment it ceases from showing and the effects that have accumulated thus far ARE in fact removed, but the ability to continue gaining stats remain unchanged despite it being removed from the characters details. This is done intentionally by Ankama and is not a glitch; If they were to allow the punishments to be removed from Sacriers then they would be at a MAJOR disadvantage against monsters/players with the ability to do so. Even as it is it can be deadly considering that their punishments are the Sacriers equivalent of any stats that would normally be gained by lvling up and without them they are at a clear disadvantage.

0 0
Score : 1188

The idea being that we have huge hp, so we can be useful for support (sacrifice, tanking etc) but we can sacrifice that in-fight for damage stats.

0 0
Score : 295

just to add to that i am a lvl 117 sac on the game and yes punishments can't be unbewitch only the before bonus will be unbewitch but not the punishment and what i think u were talking about was the sac kick and yea that agi can be unbewitch

0 0
Respond to this thread