FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

GOULTARMINATOR, vote for the Eniripsa champions!

By #[Sylfaen] July 24, 2009, 11:47:33
Reactions 60
Score : 354

vote for Nick!! YEAH!!! Hes the best !
we love him ;3

0 0
Score : 11

Gooo Neddy smile

0 0
Score : 1986

I just voted Neddy after seeing this screen:

Ok, he is one of my most loyal Guildmembers in Blank but still the haxest eni on Rushu =). Vote Vote Vote!

/youbutsu
0 0
Score : 14

As with several classes, I don't actually feel that the strongest (which I can only base on my own experiences and my own definition of the word) Rushu eniripsa is represented here at all BUT all of these candidates are really fabulous enis. Any choice will give Rushu a tough representative. After some consideration I am pulling for Harly! Good luck to everyone!

-Trixx

0 0

oh, and for the record...
I have no interest in sabotaging my own server. tongue

0 0
Score : 1986
venal|2009-07-26 04:06:00
oh, and for the record...
I have no interest in sabotaging my own server. tongue

I don't know about Harley, never seen her in either pvp or pvm and no, I don't trust others judgment (I'm boring arent I?). The fact that she is chance does however nerf her healings which the rest of the team will need. I'm sure she's got a nice eni, but I'd prefer a fully scrolled one with a complete set (that includes all dofuses), all spells levelled , someone that can heal better then 99% of the other enis on server and last but not least, someone that I know will do a good job.

I don't think anyone doubt you, trixx wink. It would of course be interesting to see how far a chance eni could go but to me this is a matter of win or lose!
0 0

I understand all of the possible issues and made my considerations without needing the elaborations of anyone. *edited because I thought you were another person* hah

0 0
Score : 438
medgix|2009-07-26 04:18:00
I don't know about Harley, never seen her in either pvp or pvm and no, I don't trust others judgment (I'm boring arent I?). The fact that she is chance does however nerf her healings which the rest of the team will need. I'm sure she's got a nice eni, but I'd prefer a fully scrolled one with a complete set (that includes all dofuses), all spells levelled , someone that can heal better then 99% of the other enis on server and last but not least, someone that I know will do a good job.

I don't think anyone doubt you, trixx wink. It would of course be interesting to see how far a chance eni could go but to me this is a matter of win or lose!

You make very valid points.
All harly would have to do is have intel gear in her inventory, and she can switch as needed.her having 400 base intel will allow her in intel gear/ with possible +heals to heal about the same as a standard eni. Her having an off build has allowed her from my view points.To come up with different tactics to beat her opponents, and that could be the opposition since she doesnt go about things as most intel eniripsa do.With having different tactics it brings forth an unseen variable which could cause the upper hand.Especially since 3 of the 4 teams will not have an eniripsa on their team.Due to it being 3 on 3 only 1 team will have an eni.

I am sure as it was said 2 posts above this one, I feel any of the 3 contestants could server rushu proud on this

Also as stated before in this thread and many other threads concerning this event.

Its not a popularity contest so over all I do not feel these polls should make the final decision on who is chosen,Yes they should have a impact on the final decision but not the last decision.Since obviously those who are in bigger guilds,truced and allied with other bigger guilds will most likely have the higher vote.So I do hope ankama will simply use these votes as a part of qualifying not who becomes the representative of Rushu.
0 0
Score : 4
RazaelRiezen|2009-07-26 05:54:00
You make very valid points.
All harly would have to do is have intel gear in her inventory, and she can switch as needed.her having 400 base intel will allow her in intel gear/ with possible +heals to heal about the same as a standard eni. Her having an off build has allowed her from my view points.To come up with different tactics to beat her opponents, and that could be the opposition since she doesnt go about things as most intel eniripsa do.With having different tactics it brings forth an unseen variable which could cause the upper hand.Especially since 3 of the 4 teams will not have an eniripsa on their team.Due to it being 3 on 3 only 1 team will have an eni.

I am sure as it was said 2 posts above this one, I feel any of the 3 contestants could server rushu proud on this

she could jump into int equip but which? she is too low level to wear any of the best highest level equip for a powerful eni.

i don't know which group would want an eni who can't heal and deals average damage (compared to another class) they would rather have another class in, who at least can deal high damage if he can't heal.

and word of recovery is 4 ap at level 200, huge difference. you voted for her because you know her not for Rushu whole server benefit.

she should be thankful the other enis were too lazy to try that dung again and get better times or that other epic enis didn't want to participate, but she should not consider herself one of the best enis on rushu, at least not before she reaches her final set and level.
0 0
Score : 316

Oh come on, Neddy and Hiroe are both miles ahead not only in intelligence and level but also in experience. This is not a popularity contest.

0 0
Score : 59

this one was a hard choice,

harly is a original chance eni, but I dont think chance eni is better than int for group pvp
neddy and hiroe are both int enis, with hax set, all spells lvld, so I cant use that alone to make a choice.

neddy has rank 10 so shield
but I've played against him in prism fights, in perc fights, and I also fought with Hiroe on many group pvp fights

I came to think Hiroe is a more tactical player and my vote goes to her.
Knowing when to hit and when to heal/using defense spells is not so important in 1vs1, but in group pvp it's vital.

ce vote a été difficile

harly a un bild original mais je ne penses pas qu'un eni chance soit meilleur en pvp de groupe.
needy et hiroe sont 2 enis "buzay", equipement de fous, tous leurs sort levelé, donc je peux pas me baser la dessus pour voter.

neddy a grade 10 donc un bouclier
mais j'ai joué contre lui dans des combats de prismes et des combats de collecteurs, et j'ai aussi joué avec hiroe dans de nombreux combats de groupe.

j'en suis venue à penser que Hiroe est une joueuse bien plus tactique et mon vote est pour elle.
savoir quand frapper et quand guérir/utiliser des sorts de défense n'a pas trop d'importance en pvp 1vs1, mais en pvp de groupe, c'est vital.

cheers/bises

0 0

Id say still until youve managed to actually battle all 3 or watch all 3 battle.for a fair decision you should not base it on stats gear or level.

ONLY then can a rational,intelligent vote be made.Its like the old saying otherwise I mean whats the point. This poll will simply show who is more popular which isn't what this is about.So I do hope people who are voting are voting right and not just for guild sake and etc.Honestly I would have loved for ankama to have video recorded each players entry fight and use that with this pole.

So people can see how each of the contestants plays.

0 0

oooh I wouldn't personally have liked that. Me trying to hammer/stab everything in the face while cursing the summons like I did with rainbow isn't in any way reflective of how I tend to play. lol

0 0
venal|2009-07-26 22:07:00
oooh I wouldn't personally have liked that. Me trying to hammer/stab everything in the face while cursing the summons like I did with rainbow isn't in any way reflective of how I tend to play. lol

LOL but still it would have given a slight idea how people play under certain conditions.and that would have been funny to watch lol.
0 0
Score : 39

I wonder if some of you know that alot of these fights in rainbow were based on pure luck, also to the comment about Harly being lucky because other higher eni's did not retry over and over again is true but the fact that Harly would put forth such and effort to learn new tactics to defeat her opponent makes her a strong player and the willingness to not give up shows her desire to want to be in this tournament as much as any other person who tried over and over again until they got the best they could, about the luck for instance(not picking on anyone but yes I am friends with Hiroe as well) Hiroe got a gluto summoned and it ate two or three royals and then completed the fight in 7 minutes, off of luck, she may have a great set and maxed skills and such but im telling you its luck in there, Harly got 9 minutes she was level 188 when she tried, Hiroe is level 200. Though Harlys build is different than normal eni's you CANNOT judge on that, nor the set, again, she has 400 base int, and can switch into and int set when it is needed, it she feels that it is needed. She can pull her own weight as an eni, there are other teams in this, lets not forget 3v3 MOST of the teams wont have an eni at all, so nothing changes much. Seriously stop doubting her and give her a chance instead of being close minded. And I also agree that this is no popularity contest. Choose wisely, and take in all angles of this before you decide.

0 0
Score : 317

No offense to Harley, but I'd imagine that Hiroe and Neddy have every bit as much Chance due to access to Gladiator Bwork set and Sucker set. I've seen at least one of their stats screens and the level 200 Eni had the equivalent Chance of entirely Chance based set from level 188 in addition to having a huge advantage in Intel, HP, AP, +damages, and +heals...

I know from personal experience that I was a good player at 18x with some above average gear, but now that I am level 199 I would completely and utterly destroy my 18x self in PvP because I have vastly superior equipment that gives me way more damage potential, more AP, and about 1,000 more HP... and that's a fairly realistic progression for any epic level character. I'm not saying that equipment is everything, but put 2 equally skilled players in a fight and then give one a massive bonus to stats... is it really reasonable to expect the underdog to win? Also don't forget that the real world time necessary to level from 18x to 200 could amount to a year or more if you aren't getting leeched... any capable player will become more skilled at the game within that time.

The qualifier was a joke. Any relatively high level character from any class would have no trouble surviving until a Glutoblop is summoned to do all of the hard work for you... I don't understand the arguments how it was luck for one Eni to get a fast time, but for the other it took massive amounts of skill, tactics, perseverance, etc... it was all luck for everybody of every class who got stuck with the Royal Blop challenge. The Blop fight in particular was no harder for a level 18x (or even less) than for a level 200, but I'd have to say that PvP is an entirely different world... saying any different is silly.

0 0
FeistyKitty|2009-07-27 04:49:00
No offense to Harley, but I'd imagine that Hiroe and Neddy have every bit as much Chance due to access to Gladiator Bwork set and Sucker set. I've seen at least one of their stats screens and the level 200 Eni had the equivalent Chance of entirely Chance based set from level 188 in addition to having a huge advantage in Intel, HP, AP, +damages, and +heals...

I know from personal experience that I was a good player at 18x with some above average gear, but now that I am level 199 I would completely and utterly destroy my 18x self in PvP because I have vastly superior equipment that gives me way more damage potential, more AP, and about 1,000 more HP... and that's a fairly realistic progression for any epic level character. I'm not saying that equipment is everything, but put 2 equally skilled players in a fight and then give one a massive bonus to stats... is it really reasonable to expect the underdog to win? Also don't forget that the real world time necessary to level from 18x to 200 could amount to a year or more if you aren't getting leeched... any capable player will become more skilled at the game within that time.

The qualifier was a joke. Any relatively high level character from any class would have no trouble surviving until a Glutoblop is summoned to do all of the hard work for you... I don't understand the arguments how it was luck for one Eni to get a fast time, but for the other it took massive amounts of skill, tactics, perseverance, etc... it was all luck for everybody of every class who got stuck with the Royal Blop challenge. The Blop fight in particular was no harder for a level 18x (or even less) than for a level 200, but I'd have to say that PvP is an entirely different world... saying any different is silly.

only thing I would say to this is what i said above. before you think closed minded about something actually try seeking one of these 3 out and challenging them.see how you do in a fight.that is the best determination on how someone should vote.Is actually seeing these 3 fight not a stupid voting scale that is in no means fair.and yes it was really dumb to use rainbow blop,however remember it gains resistance and gives -9000 heals.every so often. so thats where the luck comes from on being able to dish out the resistance that causes you to hit less.and hoping you dont forget to check when you needed to heal up.
0 0
Score : 55

Hiroe, for the win ;D no one is better :3

0 0
Score : 1151

Hiroe should take out this win! shes always been pro -.-!!!!

-Bluemagic-

0 0
Score : 44

you do the damn thing, Hiroe!!!

0 0