FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

GOULTARMINATOR, vote for the Pandawa champions!

By #[Sylfaen] July 24, 2009, 11:58:20

You can read about the different candidates here : http://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/goultarminator/selection

Vote for the one you think will best represent both his class and your world!

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 44
Sylfaen|2009-07-24 10:58:00
You can read about the different candidates here : http://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/goultarminator/selection

Vote for the one you think will best represent both his class and your world!

I just found out about this competition and am a much higher lvl than either of these pandas who I've never heard of...

lol this is funny.
0 0
Score : 39

go go pandora...haxest ever biggrin

0 0
Score : 91
Trilliam|2009-07-25 14:15:00
I just found out about this competition and am a much higher lvl than either of these pandas who I've never heard of...

lol this is funny.

Unless you are level 201 I doubt it, and Rumola is one of the most experienced Panda's I've ever seen so go go go Rumola!.
0 0

lol this is funny.

Unless you are level 201 I doubt it, and Rumola is one of the most experienced Panda's I've ever seen so go go go Rumola!.
0 0

lol this is funny.

0 0
Score : 316

Pandora is 200 as well and the person playing is one of the best tactical minds on dofus. Go Zeh!

0 0
Score : 456
Trilliam|2009-07-25 15:15:00

lol this is funny.

I am sure sure those pandas are much better than yours wink
0 0
Score : 2

oops, i was just getting home from hospital and was under some painkillers when i made my subscription, so i made this dumb mistake..
after the first screen i was redirected to the brazilian site, so i wrote it in portuguese in a hurry, my bad.. let me get it translated, eventhough the damage is already done.

"I can be young but i'm a well trained panda and i'm ready to defend the honor of Rushu's Pandawas. Give me a chance to show all my potential and defend our server. And besides, my colors are cute!"

and indeed, this Trilliam dude must be 201 or something, perhaps the firsto ne! Congratulations!

smile

cyas

and again, DUMB ZEH!

0 0