FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Rarest Class

By Amorus January 06, 2006, 19:34:28

I'm curious what is the least played class? Just curious about opinions on this, I'd expect different people see less of different classes.

My guesstimate: the fairy healer peoples.

0 0
Reactions 31
Score : 1357

probably the sacrier

0 0
Score : 2716

I have a small poll open.

Top by far is Sad, then Osa - the "overpowered" classes.

Then Cra, Eca, Eni, Enu, Feca - all "good" classes.

At the very bottom are Iop and Sac - the ones with no range that take lots of damage.

0 0
Score : 3359
Citation
I have a small poll open.

Top by far is Sad, then Osa - the "overpowered" classes.

Then Cra, Eca, Eni, Enu, Feca - all "good" classes.

At the very bottom are Iop and Sac - the ones with no range that take lots of damage.

HAHAHAHAHA.....then my answer is definitely correct as it didn't even make your list........SRAMS!!!!

:]
0 0

Hmm... New update gives:

18% Sadida

13% Feca
12% Cra
12% Enutrof
10% Ecaflip
10% Eniripsa
8% Osamadas

5% Xelor
3% Iop
3% Sacrier
1% Sram

Looks like some Iops & Sacriers popped up, so Sram is indeed the least favorite as a Main.

0 0
Score : 2396

Where's your poll?

0 0

acdragon / Amanka Square

0 0
Score : 161

I made a poll, too, at http://www.livejournal.com/community/amakna/

Not as many responses, but:

Osamodas: 42.9%
Feca: 14.3%
Sacrier: 14.3%
Eniripsa, Iop, Cra, Sadida: 7.1%
The Rest: no votes.

0 0

The difference is that I have about 4 times as many respondents out of a wider readership pool. It looks like you had 14 total respondents (6, 2x2, 4x1), whereas I had 58 responses.

0 0
Score : 514

i think entrouf u hardly see them anywhere enripsas r same

0 0
Score : 307

well i say the least played classes are the ones with limited range, or weak attacks. for example the Sacrier and Iop both classes are strong . but the problem is that they are front line worriers, meaning you have to get close-up and personal. i dont think many people find this convenient because you need to have patients to heal, also most people like to be able to kill their opponents from a far, its much better but if you havent noticed the chars. with ranged attacks arent really known for their greatness in defense. in other cases its just that the class takes way to long to train. like a feca strong but slloooowww to train. lol i gave up when i got to lvl 4

0 0
Citation
i think entrouf u hardly see them anywhere enripsas r same

lol for me its different, on every geo i've been on there has been at least one or two entroufs... but for enripsas ya i hardley ever see those, most likely because people think there worthless. but their not, with their healing wards and AP wards enripsas are quite a good addition to a group
0 0
Score : 2

sum ppl jus don no how to spel there so stoopid or was it stupid?no its prowly stoopid cus oo is uuuu right? im jus sain that ppl that don no how to spel need to go to scool cus is cool get it? s cool? na you too stoopid to get it alright piece

0 0
Citation
sum ppl jus don no how to spel there so stoopid or was it stupid?no its prowly stoopid cus oo is uuuu right? im jus sain that ppl that don no how to spel need to go to scool cus is cool get it? s cool? na you too stoopid to get it alright piece

how does this relate to the topic? this isnt a english class you know?
0 0
Score : 101

There are actually quite a lot of enis and enutrofs ingame.
For the more challenging dungeons (like wabbit dungeon ..etc.) most groups need even 2 enis to help em through (of course depending on group lvl).

I think I've seen more mid-lvl srams than sacriers, so my guess goes at sacs.

0 0
Score : 3359

I think a lot of people find sacs as being quite fun to play......just something about gluttons for punishment :]

But.....the regen time/amounts of bread it takes to go from fight to fight with them is quite inclement.

I have never, though, heard someone say "I want to try a Sram.....they look fun"

Not saying that they're not just that they don't seem to have that natural marketing that the other classes have.

0 0
Score : 80
Citation
Hmm... New update gives:

18% Sadida

13% Feca
12% Cra
12% Enutrof
10% Ecaflip
10% Eniripsa
8% Osamadas

5% Xelor
3% Iop
3% Sacrier
1% Sram

Looks like some Iops & Sacriers popped up, so Sram is indeed the least favorite as a Main.

gg people only dont play it because it looks kinda dum so no one will do it
0 0
Score : 2

are far as looking strange, can anyone explain to me why a female scram is quite fleshy while the males are nothing but bones?

0 0
Score : 182
Citation
are far as looking strange, can anyone explain to me why a female scram is quite fleshy while the males are nothing but bones?

Spending too much time with female srams can do that to a man. The male sacriers are almost there too, but they still have some flesh left.
0 0
Score : 971

what sacriers are very very unpopular omg im very nerdy then xD

0 0
Respond to this thread