FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Balance Patch?

By Randomhero420 May 19, 2010, 17:06:59

Dofus 2.0 runs just fine and if people are still running 2-8 clients then there is no problem sorry if your machine can now only run 1 suck it up and play your 1.. now you actually have to play an online game with other ppl instead of running everything with your own 8 accounts heaven forbid... anyhow instead of trying to revert 2.0 back to 1.xx how about balancing these classes.. its easy to see what classes are in need of a buff when on all the servers have stats like this.

Rushu
cra-20%
feca-5%
pandwa-3%

Zato
Cra-34%
feca-2%
panda-2%

Rosal
Cra-48%
feca 2%
panda 2%

Aermyne
Cra 32%
feca 1%
panda 1%

Solar
cra 53%
feca 2%
panda 1%

And all the international servers are like this I just choose a few.. but as you can see cras hold 30-40% of the total players because they are OP.. Fecas and pandas hold together less the 5% in most cases because they are in desperate need of a buff.

Other classes to note are iop and osa which tend to hold more players then the other classes but not completely out of whack like the cra. Cras need a serous nerf while fecas and pandas need as serous buff

0 0
Reactions 62
Score : 745
Randomhero420|2010-05-19 16:06:00
And all the international servers are like this I just choose a few.. but as you can see cras hold 30-40% of the total players because they are OP.. Fecas and pandas hold together less the 5% in most cases because they are in desperate need of a buff.

The bold part is only half true. I can agree with the tiny edge they have vs some classes. But as you might know, the world of twelve is suffering from a great amount of farming bots, all these bots are cras.
These statistics can't be used to anything.
0 0
Score : 9389

Judging by how incredibly bad the balancing is now even after 5 years, i don't think that ankama is capable of getting the balance right. Don't get me wrong, i'm just judging facts, and the facts are that one class out of twelfe is making up for 40-50% of the population on certain servers. That would already be quite bad in beta, but the game is running for 5 years now. You'd think that they knew enough about the metagame to balance it, but that's not the case.

My suggestion? Have someone in ankama play the game. That's right, lichen himself said that he hasn't got much time to play it, unfortunately. But that's what they have to do, you can't balance the game well without being familiar with the metagame.

And just more thing... they should do little changes rather than big ones. A class/spell/whatever is not performing well enough? Then increase the power by 10% and observe. It's still not good after a week or so? Then up it another 5% or 10%. What ankama did in 1.29 was increasing the spell performance of almost all the spells of a class by about 100% and we can all see what happened.

0 0
Score : 10914

well, dofus will never get balanced, be sure of that

0 0
Score : 484
Lakrids-DuDe|2010-05-19 16:14:00
The bold part is only half true. I can agree with the tiny edge they have vs some classes. But as you might know, the world of twelve is suffering from a great amount of farming bots, all these bots are cras.
These statistics can't be used to anything.

I could be wrong but I believe these stats are the same as the ladder as in they dont' show non p2p accounts .. also I could be confused but I think I read some place it doesn't take into account classes that are under 10... and besides if a class is used by all the bot farmers because its better then the rest that is sayign its OP.. not just in pvp but pvm as well.
0 0
Zarnal-Ahkna|2010-05-19 16:28:00
well, dofus will never get balanced, be sure of that

it will never be 100% balanced . no game can or has done this but they are alot closer at it then dofus is .. and the facts are in their own numbers.. and if they want to blame it on bot farmers then they need to clean them up .. I hate going to the f2p area cause I get blasted with whispers and can watch the bot farmers running around.. all their toons run on top of eachother from one mob to the next..
0 0
Randomhero420|2010-05-19 17:06:00
Rushu
cra-20%
feca-5%
pandwa-3%

Zato
Cra-34%
feca-2%
panda-2%

Rosal
Cra-48%
feca 2%
panda 2%

Aermyne
Cra 32%
feca 1%
panda 1%

Solar
cra 53%
feca 2%
panda 1%

Other classes to note are iop and osa which tend to hold more players then the other classes but not completely out of whack like the cra. Cras need a serous nerf while fecas and pandas need as serous buff

this is so damn not true, the fact that people don't play panda that much is because they are hard to play and they are p2p
many people just stick with the character they were playing when they subbed
0 0
Score : 2459
Randomhero420|2010-05-19 16:34:00
no game can
Halo is pretty balanced laugh
0 0
Score : 142

I simply cant understand why people say pandas need a buff tbh.

0 0
Score : 2459
Zarnal-Ahkna|2010-05-19 16:35:00
they are hard to play and they are p2p
and they looks like goth teddy-bears.
0 0
Score : 305

And my 50 cents worth... I log multuiple accounts because I can afford to do so. Why do I need to play 1 account if I don't want to? I have a right to play more and I can afford to play more. Nuff said...

0 0
GoldfishGod|2010-05-19 16:52:00
and they looks like goth teddy-bears.

that's why we love them so hard =3
0 0
Score : 558
KarmaCuzzi|2010-05-19 17:59:00
And my 50 cents worth... I log multuiple accounts because I can afford to do so. Why do I need to play 1 account if I don't want to? I have a right to play more and I can afford to play more.

i agree 100% with that
0 0
KarmaCuzzi|2010-05-19 16:59:00
And my 50 cents worth... I log multuiple accounts because I can afford to do so. Why do I need to play 1 account if I don't want to? I have a right to play more and I can afford to play more. Nuff said...

Agreed and I am entitled to eventually get a better more updated game.. so if me getting an updated games makes it so that you can only run 1 account because your computer is 10 yrs old thats your problem not mine I can run 8 fine on 2.0 and could before all the revertions back to 1.29 to make it run better for those whining
0 0
methylics|2010-05-19 16:48:00
I simply cant understand why people say pandas need a buff tbh.

have you ever pvped with a panda or against one? I have against 1.. thats it.. 1 panda because they are u.p I don't even play a panda and I think so after watching them
0 0
Zarnal-Ahkna|2010-05-19 16:35:00
this is so damn not true, the fact that people don't play panda that much is because they are hard to play and they are p2p
many people just stick with the character they were playing when they subbed

realy when you subed you weren't at all intereted in starting a panda to try out a class that now only you as a p2p could try?
0 0
Score : 9389

Pandas needing a buff? Haha, have fun doing fungus dungeon or GK without a panda, and see how funny it is. Oh wait, i totally forgot that all you guys care about is low level stroken farming and that actual high end PvM is merely a side issue.

0 0
Randomhero420|2010-05-19 17:36:00
realy when you subed you weren't at all intereted in starting a panda to try out a class that now only you as a p2p could try?

not saying, most people do try them out but stop leveling them since they're very hard at lower levels due to the drunk/1range attacks :/
0 0
Score : 2
have you ever pvped with a panda or against one? I have against 1.. thats it.. 1 panda because they are u.p I don't even play a panda and I think so after watching them

I have one agi panda lvl 130 and i own pretty much everything in pvp.
0 0
Zarnal-Ahkna|2010-05-19 18:04:00
pvp panda's don't pown, indeed, but pandas are meant to be a pvm class... that's why they have vulns, so many map manipulation, not so much damage attacks
the game used to be all about pvm also

not saying, most people do try them out but stop leveling them since they're very hard at lower levels due to the drunk/1range attacks :/

so they are up at least at some lvls making them hard to play hence they need a buff at some lvls
0 0
Respond to this thread