By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Call For Class Guides

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - November 08, 2010, 16:22:14
DevTracker
Reactions 71
Score : 2099

Since i have played and i currently am playing each class i wouldn't mind creating a guide, although my punctuation skills are horrible. Would definately hav to take time to edit.

DK

0 0
Score : 3287

Maybe if you didn't have a drunk pandawa avatar your spelling might be better. biggrin

0 0

Lol, being a drunkard has nothing to do with that. My teachers always complained it's how i am. Me texting on the forums doesn't help either. When i'm at home i'd rather play i guess hehe.

DK

0 0
Score : 11095

Any idea about my guide? I don't know what to improve :3 any suggestions would be nice.

0 0
Score : 800
Izmar|2010-11-08 23:00:00
Guides for beginners are a great resource, of course, but the ideal guide would cover both low and high levels from an experienced point of view. Right now, we don't have many guides for lower levels at all, so if you want to write one, this is the time!

The low-level-only guides are wanted, but the real need is for guides that cover both high and low levels.

As with all my posts, these things are only my opinions, and others may agree or disagree, but I hope you will consider the suggestions in the friendly light in which they were intended. I wish you the best of luck with your guide.

~Syawla
0 0
Score : 2678

^ you should make a guide for making guides biggrin

0 0

But I wouldn't get a shiny signature button for that. D;

0 0
Score : 3273

Feedback on my guide would be nice too. Note that I'm assuming basic knowledge of the game by the reader, seeing as a beginner shouldn't try this build.

0 0
Faruz-E|2010-11-10 04:04:00
Feedback on my guide would be nice too. Note that I'm assuming basic knowledge of the game by the reader, seeing as a beginner shouldn't try this build.

To be honest, I don't even want to read it right now. The unnecessarily large font hurts my old-lady eyes. If you reduce the font size, I would be more than happy to read through it, and I'm sure others would too.
0 0
Score : 11095

Weird I didn't even check wikia bout a Str Sac guide :x I wrote it all by myself. Anyway I will try to correct it and make it until lvl 150 like I did for spells.

0 0

Great work, Xehanord! Started out a bit rocky, but I think you've improved your guide to the point where it can be pinned while you work on it. =)

Thanks for all your effort!

The guides are coming along nicely. Glad i'm finally able to view some of them, not sure but i was unable to b4. It's okay now though. Keep up the good work people. biggrin

~KAN~

0 0
Score : 4074

I'm thinking of writing a guide for my signature Osamodas, The Buff Osa (Intelligence/Vitality). I'll start now...
I finished my guide. Although, there are some things I'd like to fix (It says [guide], when it should say [Guide])

0 0
Score : 330

Hello

Im well over halfway to finishing guide! But i find when i had submitted items in the 'insert dofus items tab' they always went straight to the bottom of the page. I guess i'll sort it out but it just creates some extra work herh herh. Also i found i could not get the red scaraleaf to work ( as either 'red' or 'scaraleaf' )

I decided i'll actually extend the guide to 200 with all the equipment that seems relevant as well as what to train on. (I decided if i went to to the ladder forum and viewed the activity of other top high levels i could actually see what their using to train on to get *max experiance) Only problem i see being is that as items can be maged to such degrees it's sometimes hard to say specific items.

And a table of contents would be awesome!

thanks

0 0
Score : 469
Katume|2010-11-13 04:45:00
I decided i'll actually extend the guide to 200 with all the equipment that seems relevant as well as what to train on. (I decided if i went to to the ladder forum and viewed the activity of other top high levels i could actually see what their using to train on to get *max experiance) Only problem i see being is that as items can be maged to such degrees it's sometimes hard to say specific items.

Better not. Guides aren't supposed to be written out of imagination. An "imagined guide" is much worse than no guides at all, especially when it's stickied.
0 0
windwisper|2010-11-13 06:42:00
Better not. Guides aren't supposed to be written out of imagination. An "imagined guide" is much worse than no guides at all, especially when it's stickied.

but it would not be imagined
it would be off finding similiar connections !
0 0
Score : 3414

A guide how to level to 200 and what equipment to use written by someone of way lower level - not such of a good idea. Although what you can do is ask some people who are high level what eq osas use at those levels etc.
I can tell you that the generic int end game set is: Gladiator bworker set + Inky + Kralomansion + Kringlove + weapon of choice.

0 0
eotkodekff|2010-11-13 10:37:00
A guide how to level to 200 and what equipment to use written by someone of way lower level - not such of a good idea. Although what you can do is ask some people who are high level what eq osas use at those levels etc.
I can tell you that the generic int end game set is: Gladiator bworker set + Inky + Kralomansion + Kringlove + weapon of choice.

Although i have restarted as another osa this year ...I had managed to build on a previous osa a year before which i passed down onto my younger brother which i brought up to around i think it was a 170's range. The reason i had not gone into much over 100 is because my previous one was in the previous version and i dont think i would be as relevant. sad

But i have updated myself by going through every item of every level on the wiki relevant to an intellegent osa(which im slowly but surely trying to fit into the guide) maybe a dozen times as watching all the videos on this years goultarminator as well as most videos of an osa pvp battle on yoututbe and other various things i could find! smile

0 0
Score : 4074

No shiny badge? Guess not, the above poster beats me sad
Even if it never gets pinned, I will continue to stay loyal to it.

P.S: Izmar, could you fix the capitalization on my guides title? Please

0 0
Score : 3273

Thanks for the badge laugh

0 0
Respond to this thread