FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Intro

By Sirchar April 12, 2006, 16:31:05
  • Enters from grid left , slowly walking
  • Views in awe the waves of rolling grasses tossed about in the playful winds.

Citation
"Such a Day!! The air sweet with the fertile richness; A new Spring! New hope to a bold and prosperous future! Oh the possiblilties."

• Follows along well worn foot-path to enter a Central large(ish) wooded glade of trees and finds the area well suited to accomodate a large camp of adventurers.

0 0
Reactions 1
Score : 1771
Citation
"Greetings Friend. I am Surchur of Kin. Merry Meet."

Citation
Im glad ye asked me that. Matter 'o Fact we *are* recruiting members to our guild. We're still farily new around here, but we knows what hard work'll getch ye"

• He nods back over his shoulder to a pile of some 40 or so twiggy staffs

Citation
*ahem* "Ye wouldnt happen te be carring any extra chestnut wood now whould ye? Nar? S'no matter then.

Citation
"Ah yes well I aint suprised you havn't heard of us. Like I said were still new around here and keep fairly low-key. We're still getting used to how things work and where to fit in. Sure enough some of our junior memebers get them sleves into mischief now and again; Builds character!

Citation
"We're mostly lvl 20-30 and tend to focus on professions. Teamwork is something we're still getting used to but can see the obvious advantges to working in a tight knit group. Finding those people on the other hand is usually tricky. The right mix of people. With similar needs and desires.
Willing to work together where one shall fail many may succed.
But I do digress."

Citation
"Resource collection and gaining levels is priority. As well as practing PVP."

Citation
"Challenges preferred."
0 0
Respond to this thread